Sign in to follow this  
awake

Could you be considered a terrorist??

Lets see, Im pro-Ron Paul, I wear Levi's Jeans (Im not shitting you, thats one of the lists traits of a terrorist,"

After some digging, heres some more traits/characteristics of terrorists:

Displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties

- Supporting Congressman Ron Paul

- Supporting former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin

- Supporting former Congressman Bob Barr

- Opposing the implementation of a North American Union (I want America to be a sovereign country, guess I'm a terrorist.)

- Owning gold bullion

- Displaying historical U.S. flags (that means you excoastie =P)

- Opposing abortion

- Talking about the documentary Zeitgeist

According to an earlier document issued by the Joint Terrorism Task Force (page 1 – page 2), the following behaviors, actions or interests are also signs of terrorism:

- Being interested in animal rights

- Being a “lone individual” (He doesn't have friends! He MUST be from Al-queda!)

- Making numerous references to the U.S. Constitution (The government wouldn't want you to know those rights they are taking away.)

- Defending the U.S. Constitution

- Claiming driving is a right, not a privilege

- Refusing to identify yourself to an authority figure

- Attempting to monitor the actions of police

- Being bald (hmmm... from this one alone, roughly 50% of the American population is or will be considered a terrorist...)

- Being a “nice guy” (Shit, time to be an asshole.)

- Wearing Levi jeans (meaning just about every male to ever live in the following states: ALL of them)

- Communicating predominantly by cell phone, email or text message (Soooo.... All college students and anyone under the age of 30? damn.)

- Looking “normal” in appearance (because fuck you, thats why. [What??])

- Staying in a hotel or apartment (God forbid you are lower income, or go visit some city)

- Renting a car (and God forbid you try to drive around that city you go to visit.)

- Renting a storage facility

And much, much more. click the link. This post was just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.infowars.com/you-are-a-terrorist/

oh boy i'm in big trouble...

Ok.. so i guess you werent the NERD in High school.

Are you kidding???? In High School I wore ties, was president of the Chess Club, walked around with a LOG-LOG DUPLEX DECI-TRIG on my belt. The one on the top -

post-6-13851498241984_thumb.jpg

I was the 'uber-nerd' in high school!

Are you kidding???? In High School I wore ties, was president of the Chess Club, walked around with a LOG-LOG DUPLEX DECI-TRIG on my belt. The one on the top -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1441[/ATTACH]

I was the 'uber-nerd' in high school!

Lmao!!!! Oh man Capt you shouldn't have let that one slip...you were the rocket scientist bad ass survivalist in my mind..sigh...

You might be a terrorist if you:

Believe in Life , liberty and Justice for all

Seek to improve yourself, your living conditions and quality of life.

Voice your concerns about the govt

Show distrust in your govt

Are NOT on Welfare

Feel insecure about the social structure of your surroundings

Save Money and buy precious metals

Have shelves in your home full of food

Have a water barrel in your backyard

Have a gun and practice with it

Feel free to add to it.

God guns and guts made America free and now it makes you a terrorist.

+100 Awake. I always liked the bumper sticker, "God, Guts, and Guns Made America Fee, Let's Keep All Three".

I know it's not very "gray" of me, but (and I know I'm not alone and have heard phrased before)....

I signed a blank check that I would defend the Constituion and this Nation. I do NOT feel that Oath has been broken (regardless of the breach of contract the gov't performs upon the Vets and the rest of the population). It reminds me of a saying I heard (author unknown), "A coward dies a thousand deaths (giving up freedom(s) and liberty(ies), but a Soldier only dies ONCE".

I always liked the motto that, "A body will heal but a loss is forever" and altho my body hasn't healed like it used to; I still choose to die on my feet than beg from my knees.

I know I am on the list (actually been told so) but they must remember I have always kept my word from my Oath and the clearances even if they have broken theirs. I also know I am not the one who gave material and monetary support to a terrorist organization while we are at war with terrorism in general, but the nucleus (cell) of the very terrorists we are at war with. I can't be any more blunt in my view, but anyone who votes for obama is just as guilty of treason as that SOB "Kenyan WMD" is. We need to remove him first with the ballot box and give him his justice with a juror's box.

I'll accept whatever "label" they want to give me (probably a label hanging from my toe) but I truly hope they only call me a "terrorist" because I strike terror into their hearts because I am a Patriotic American, who will NOT bow to them or any other elitist "globalist" nor allow them to dishonor the Vets who went before me to defend this nation and the freedoms and liberties guaranteed us. The cowards may pass and enact the laws, but all it takes is the true Patriots and Leaders to NOT enforce them and the cowards become the paper tiger in reality.

Just the opinion of 1 tires cranky and sore American. As for the world having us "surrounded", I remember a phrase uttered once before, "NUTS!!". If you don't know that one, ask a German about Bastogne and know if and when it is tried, the results will be the same.

"A coward dies a thousand deaths (giving up freedom(s) and liberty(ies), but a Soldier only dies ONCE".

Actually is "a coward dies a thousand deaths but the valiant taste of death but once" I believe and it was Shakespeare in julieus Caesar . I have always loved this quote! And remember "we come to bury Caesar (America) not to praise him (her)" ..........and another of my favorites that comes to mind of late " better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees"

Not to kiss too much ass here but I think I have a man crush on ya Reg! LOL

That was beautiful! And pretty much cleared up any confusion our big brother govt monitors may have about where we stand.

Edited by Hossfly

Don, Thanks. I'm not real good at the verbatim quotes, especially when I am not sure of the author. I probably heard it "redone" similiar to what I wrote and that was also not verbatim.

Hoss...LOL.... I hope it cleared up their confusion and they can get out of whatever cloud they live in and actually do something constructive. Besides, I'd hate to have to repeat myself (as my kids will agree)....lol.