Sign in to follow this  
awake

Could you be considered a terrorist??

"The following presentations are used in the State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) program for law enforcement, which is supported by grants from the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance. The presentations can be downloaded individually or in an archive containing all eight presentations."

http://publicintelligence.net/slatt-terrorism-training/

Sometimes you have to wonder about a government that suspects its own citizens as terrorists becuase of a bumper sticker. Just another case to stay gray.

Awake,

Thank you for posting this material. I read through the Terrorism indicators and was a bit suprised, there were a few things I was shocked to see- such as the bumper stickers examples. Personally I would be a bit more conserned about the Jihadist's than someone with a Gadsden flag bumper sticker- but thats me.

Being prepared is always the best option and having this material may help provide a bit of undestanding, like you said this is more evidence to remain grey and situationally aware. Thanks for the post.

Edited by wildfire4104

Absolutely, I'm on this site. I'm a prepper, a veteran, a Paulite and a member of the NRA. I've decided that if they want to waste the manpower to surveil me, god bless 'em, I feel more important. Oh yeah, I also participate in large scale combat simulations on US soil- you know, Paintball.

I'm a straight, white, conservative, Christian male which means

I'm a homophobic, racist,muslim hating, right wing evangelical fanatic who thinks of females as 2nd class servants. And I probably beat my child, have guns which I'd use to shoot people and maybe even overthrow the govt. hell! If I thought like that, I'd lock me up!

Hell yeah, and it wouldn't be the first time for me either. The Clinton Administration classified anyone with a FFL as an enemy of the state! Janet Reno and her gestapo goons committed mass murder in Waco Texas and on a smaller scale all over the US...We should have gone to war then...I think that was when I finally gave up any hope that the US would survive as a free country.

I think I ring the bell when it comes to the government considering me as a homegrown terrorist. Yes, I am a white guy and retired military that believes in God & guns & ammo & precious metals. Not only am I a prepper, but I am a Three Percenter and an Oath Keeper, too. I usually wear Three Percenter, pro-Second Amendment or pro-Constitution shirts. I have the Gadsden Flag on my vehicle and flying in my yard. I also fly the Three Percetner and American flag. I am a vocal Tea Party member but, since they decided to stand with the Occupy Movement a few months ago, I am rapidly losing faith in the Tea Party. I believe Rush Limbaugh is a liberal. So I guess our government, the very government which I swore to support and defend, now considers me a terrorist. How frigging insulting is that?

Dang, guys. I feel like a pinko commie pacifist campared you you'all. Other than hanging out here I live a pretty gray life. Not really trying, but I'm not much into bumper stickers, flags, or any other public displays. Just not my style, but to each their own, which is kind of what I was taught was one of the founding principles of this country.

Sorry Bill. You hang out here, therefore you're guilty. I never have been a bumper sticker guy. And these days having the wrong bumper sticker will get your car keyed or worse. Some of those easy going, compassionate, Occupy types who accept everybody aren't too nice to us home grown terrorists who believe in America and the founding principles.

Oh SHIT....so THIS is now a NO NO.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion,

abridging the freedom of speech
, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Oh hell ..So my WVU football sticker could be next?????

REALY FOLKS...Times are coming..we have been warned............stay grey...

JMO

I hope I dont get the Fed after me for this post!!

The US Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three staff members at the US consulate in Benghazi were deliberately murdered Tuesday night Sept 11 just after memorial ceremonies were held in America for the victims of the 9/11 outrage. debkafile’s counter-terror sources report exclusively that far from being a spontaneous raid by angry Islamists, it was a professionally executed terrorist operation by a professional Al Qaeda assassination team, whose 20 members acted under the orders of their leader Ayman al Zawahri after special training. They were all Libyans, freed last year from prisons where they were serving sentences for terrorism passed during the late Muammar Qaddafi’s rule.

Somebody wont calll them "terrorist "but we are???????????????????????

REALY??

Times are here I think. Everything has been put into place (slowly & steady) over the last 97 years. It looks like there will be a war sometime soon and maybe more than one. What're are the rules about martial law and suspending elections? Do ya think most would just go along with it and maybe gripe or do ya think there would be a revolt? I think the sheeple would just say how baaa-aaa-aad it is and go along with it. I don't trust this guvment to do the right thing... When have they?

Rumor has it that talks are underway with Egypt and that we may release the blind sheik, who helped plan 9/11. Doesn't sound like we're being tough with terrorists, uh, I mean those who cause Man-Made Disasters.

Edited by Hossfly

Matt, the apologists we call the Executive Branch paints the world with whatever brush they desire. If an Amerikan fails to agree with the Executive Branch, they are labeled vile, disgusting names and are said to be unAmerikan. If the perpetrator of a violent action is Muslim, their crimes are redefined by the Executive. The Fort Hood shooting by Islamist extremist Majot Hasan, was defined as “workplace violence”. Workplace violence? The attack in Libya was classified as a “bump in the road”. A bump in the road? A bump in the frigging road? The Executive Branch is kidding, right? And then the Executive Branch had the unmitigated gall to apology for Amerika’s actions. These terrorists and their sub-human a-holes followers sodomized Ambassador Steven’s and then dragged his body through the streets and that is a “bump in the road”? Sadly, they are not kidding. The murder of Amerikans is now simply a bump in the road. How pathetic!

Hoss, I believe that the Blind Sheik will be released AFTER the next election. After the election, the Executive Branch will spit the bit and really obliterate the liberties that Amerika once enjoyed.

Other than the 'soft' persecutions that resulted from being a Catholic is a strongly protestant town (hamburgers in the school cafeteria on Fridays back in the day of meatless Fridays for example) I never thought I'd face real persecutions in the US. Now the regime calls me a terrorist!

I'm Catholic clergy; strongly pro-life and defend marriage as a sacrament.

I'm a combat vet.

I own an American and a Texas flag.

I own one or more lead launchers.

I support the TEA party.

I own more than one copy of the constitution and distribute them freely.

I own more than one copy of the declaration of independence and distribute them freely.

I belong to the NRA.

I subscribe to gun magazines.

I'm a ham operator (you know, we co-ordinate stuff).

I post here.

There are plenty of other reasons but yeah, I'm on one or more of their lists and they are getting desperate as their plans collapse down around their heads. God save my beloved country.

Oh My Goodnes.Capt.Bart..You REBEL..best not hang the stars and Bars..

I remember!!

Other than the 'soft' persecutions that resulted from being a Catholic is a strongly protestant town (hamburgers in the school cafeteria on Fridays back in the day of meatless Fridays for example)

my Mom and Dads restrant ALWAYS had a special on FISH on Fridays!!!!

Ok sorry,just a little trip down memory lane.

Im thankfull my fed x shipment is coming TODAY..!!!!!sks parts..just saying ...

Other than the 'soft' persecutions that resulted from being a Catholic is a strongly protestant town (hamburgers in the school cafeteria on Fridays back in the day of meatless Fridays for example) I never thought I'd face real persecutions in the US. Now the regime calls me a terrorist!

Ok.. so i guess you werent the NERD in High school.

Lets see, Im pro-Ron Paul, I wear Levi's Jeans (Im not shitting you, thats one of the lists traits of a terrorist,"

After some digging, heres some more traits/characteristics of terrorists:

Displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties

- Supporting Congressman Ron Paul

- Supporting former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin

- Supporting former Congressman Bob Barr

- Opposing the implementation of a North American Union (I want America to be a sovereign country, guess I'm a terrorist.)

- Owning gold bullion

- Displaying historical U.S. flags (that means you excoastie =P)

- Opposing abortion

- Talking about the documentary Zeitgeist

According to an earlier document issued by the Joint Terrorism Task Force (page 1 – page 2), the following behaviors, actions or interests are also signs of terrorism:

- Being interested in animal rights

- Being a “lone individual” (He doesn't have friends! He MUST be from Al-queda!)

- Making numerous references to the U.S. Constitution (The government wouldn't want you to know those rights they are taking away.)

- Defending the U.S. Constitution

- Claiming driving is a right, not a privilege

- Refusing to identify yourself to an authority figure

- Attempting to monitor the actions of police

- Being bald (hmmm... from this one alone, roughly 50% of the American population is or will be considered a terrorist...)

- Being a “nice guy” (Shit, time to be an asshole.)

- Wearing Levi jeans (meaning just about every male to ever live in the following states: ALL of them)

- Communicating predominantly by cell phone, email or text message (Soooo.... All college students and anyone under the age of 30? damn.)

- Looking “normal” in appearance (because fuck you, thats why. [What??])

- Staying in a hotel or apartment (God forbid you are lower income, or go visit some city)

- Renting a car (and God forbid you try to drive around that city you go to visit.)

- Renting a storage facility

And much, much more. click the link. This post was just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.infowars.com/you-are-a-terrorist/

Edited by William Tell

Hmm lets see if I qualify...

- Owns precious metals

- Is a Libertarian

- Brought a camera too Paul Festival in Tampa, walked around NEAR the RNC with one, also sent a few text messages while I was there. Inside the RNC, you can't have cameras, they think it could be a bomb, or a gun, or it could just be a fucking camera!

- Oppose income tax, but still pay it, because who has the guns controls the law

- Well... I have friends that have all kinds of "right-wing extremist" bumper stickers... And I have a gadsden flag in my room.

- Rent public storage

Perhaps I shouldn't be incriminating myself like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4A6JJeePI