Sign in to follow this  
Hossfly

I think I'm starting to get paranoid

I see it the same way criminals are active walking into your home not paying attention you could walk into a burglary

getting attacked in a parking lot is not uncommon nor is an attack by a pissed worker or their ex or deranged spouse, even a fired employee.

keeping your senses in tune with your surroundings do not take POP POP for backfire but do not panic verify and act either to get out or raise the alarm and I do mean alarm if you run around screaming killer people will think your being funny hit the fire alarm and then yell get out a there is nothing you can do because if you try to explain they will ask more questions and more people are stupid you just have to work around them.

Snake, it seems lately that all we are doing and all that we can do is try to work around the stupid people. Problem is that there are so many of them that the course we set must be farther and farther from our true direction.

Looking back over the original post, i got to thinking...

You may think you are getting paranoid. I went through this stage myself. Looking back on it I think its just part of 'waking up'

The time it others to 'wake up' will be when they have lost everything...and are totaly dependent on the Guverment..In a camp/moved to a "more secure" area for your protection!!

A slow push is what I see,chisle away at the base little by little.Most wont see it comeing.

JMO..

Matt, even after they are moved and imprisoned, they will probably have to be told they are prisoners before they realize it.

Actually Reg, I think they may argue with you that the government knows best and they now feel "safer". :P