Sign in to follow this  
Regulator5

Decent Prices on Gear

Very valid point on the gransfor bruk. i just need to do some more researching and searching. I think mora or whoever owns that line has a three in one with a nice carry bag that is tri fold. Migh get that since i am getting a mora companion. It comes with folding saw, companion, and a nice little hatchet.

i wasn't sure where this post belonged so i stuck it here.

i was watching doomsday preppers last year and ordered a free sample of wise food that was advertised. it wasn't half bad...the wife does better...but for shtf food i was impressed. fast forward to last week, my wife says "it be nice to have a months worth of that wise food stuff.....just in case" so we decided to order a months worth.

i looked on the web and as cheap as i could find 240 MEALS was $449+ shipping, then i remembered when they shipped me the freebie, they had included the name and number of a company rep. so i gave him a call.....he set me up with the 240 meals (half are breakfast, half are dinner) for $445 total(no shipping , handling or tax)

just thought that was a decent deal....works out to less than $2 a meal, all ready in mylar and bucketed , up to 25 year shelf life.

http://goinggear.com/4sevens?p=2

This link is to their 4sevens brand flashlights but they have alot of gear offers. Like all sites, some things are very affordable and others are normal to a little high. It's just another option to shop around to find the best price for what you need and/or want.

www.fedtacticaldirect.com They had the best prices on the Becker BK15 I picked up, $49.95 plus shipping. I haven't used it as I bought it as a Christmas present but the feel and balance are great, bonus for made in USA.