Sign in to follow this  
rayz

what the#$@! is wrong with people?

just checked out some headlines.." son shaves Amish elderly fathers hair and beard ..". apparently he did this with help from other family members,after the father attempted a meeting to reconcile their differences I'm not sure how to express myself on this...disgusted, disturbed, angry, i don't know, i am not a religous person,(see can't even spell the word) but there is right and wrong, and this is wrong. Just further evidence of our decline...

just checked out some headlines.." son shaves Amish elderly fathers hair and beard ..". apparently he did this with help from other family members,after the father attempted a meeting to reconcile their differences I'm not sure how to express myself on this...disgusted, disturbed, angry, i don't know, i am not a religous person,(see can't even spell the word) but there is right and wrong, and this is wrong. Just further evidence of our decline...
What the heck is wrong? Do you want the whole list or just the top ten?

Aside from that, I tried to stop understanding the Amish a long time ago. Not that i don't think there are some really good qualities to who they are but ther are some seriously contradictory rules as well. As i have said before.....live, and let live.

Edited by CCSir

ya i dont know anything about them,really other than they live pretty frugally and off grid(?) just seemed wrong that a family would do that to one of their own, regardless of their religion. I'm not sure why it bothered me, just another straw on the camels (societies) back i suppose...

People are stupid. Even pious ones. And pious ones are more likely to be prejudice (at least in my short experience.) i read an article today about a baptist church that voted 6-4 to ban interracial couples from their congregation. They waited till the majority of the parishioners had left before they voted. Very Christ like, do something immoral, sneakily behind the back of everyone else, to avoid criticism. just like Christ did (i hope you caught the sarcasm.)

....." son shaves Amish elderly fathers hair and beard ..". .....

seen that in college but the guy was passed out drunk and an asshole b4 he fell over.

being amish I guess alchohol was not involved??