Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

Stupidity and Ignorance Cause Our Ambassadors Death.From US Soil.

readytogo...

PLEASE..

If you dont understand the Part of FREEDOM of Speech you need to "STUDY"..Oh wait,Yahoo is run by an ultra LIB...so why are you ALWAYS useing it to GET ATTITION..you dont comment,just post a link and stir up the crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Done....even looking at your post..

JMO and it aint humble...

The middle east has been a shithole for over 2000 years but if you point it out some arab/orc/piece of shit will have a hissy. They can kill who ever they want in the name of religion and we are to turn a blind eye, but if someone points out that the prophet that started such a barbaric belief system, must have been a real douche bag, they prove he was by declaring holy war.

Before I get the "freedom of religion" speech, that is only if your beliefs don't infringe on mine...Killing any who will not convert is infringing....and that,s what said douche bag ordered. Fine with me if we have a holy war...as long as both side play by the same rules. They wouldn't make it a week.

The problem here is not freedom of speech,nor religion,although in a crowded theather you better not yell fire,this movie was created here,this movie insulted their religion,we don`t belong there,but as long as some corporation is paying dividends,everything is ok,before 9/11,warnings all over,is like we let them doit,

send the boys over there,for what,we have the technology to doit from here,doesn`t matter,each family collects a good life insurance,college tuition,have`nt you notice the word hero,is all over.The hell with that,

the bush family should be convicted of killing our boys,bring them home,and about the word freedom,I gave six years of my life,gladly give another,some of you have never been hungry,nor seen members of your family abuse or shot,I was 10 years old smuggling food into the city,while some of you were trying to look like Elvis,some of you are to afraid to talk on the phone for fear that someone is listening,maybe

probably,have your hat line-up with aluminum foil.Check your history,that part of the world has been exploided by every industrialize country on earth,dose poor bastards don`t hate America,they hate the whole world for what has been done to them,and as long as that continuous,be ready for many 9/11`s.

But we gave them 2 billion dollars so they would love us... You mean financing their whole existence can't buy a little love? Or at least get em to change the channel when they don't like a movie instead of blowing shit up? I refuse to kiss their sandy asses like Obama and Hillary.

Giving them 2 billion dollars is never having to say "I'm sorry that you were offended enough at a movie made by one dumbass that you felt the need to blow our shit up and kill our people while we smile and kiss your ass"

Edited by Hossfly

I will never ever sympathize or empathize with any MOB, for any reason. Having some Palestinians in the family and being close friends with some Egyptian ex-pats who now live here, I have a very different viewpoint on the Islaamists/Jihadis currently spewing their current brand of hate.

I refuse to go quietly into the night, allowing these lying fools to rationalize/justify/excuse their brand of vitriole and what they claim as Isla'am. There is NO "free will" or freedom of choice in Isla'am, none at all. What happens to you is the result of "Insh'allah" or "god's will". These people know no other social structure other than absolute subjection, where WE as westerners fail, is assuming that they want/need "freedom" as we westerners recognize freedom. Therein is the real problem.

For thousands of years, those living under the subjection of Islaamist police who force the congregants of Isla'am to worship as THEY see fit or face beatings, torture or death, have been subjected to the belief that freedom" as we westerners know it, is an abomination to their core beliefs. why should we "expect" to see a recognition of the value of free choice when billions of people are being enslaved by a particular belief structure? I am unrepentant and unapologetic in my soul, to the "idea" that somehow we can reach a "consensus" with these enslaved billions ANY time in our lifetimes. I am also an unrepentant Infidel, and unashamed. We are waiting our Nation's blood and treasure for people who cannot possibly grasp the basic notion that man can be free to choose his own course in life, to these Isla'amist, Caliphatists, and jihad is, we will ALWAYS be "Crusaders" as WE threaten the enslaving stranglehold ,upon the slaves to Isla'am.

I will never ever sympathize or empathize with any MOB, for any reason. Having some Palestinians in the family and being close friends with some Egyptian ex-pats who now live here, I have a very different viewpoint on the Islaamists/Jihadis currently spewing their current brand of hate.

I refuse to go quietly into the night, allowing these lying fools to rationalize/justify/excuse their brand of vitriole and what they claim as Isla'am. There is NO "free will" or freedom of choice in Isla'am, none at all. What happens to you is the result of "Insh'allah" or "god's will". These people know no other social structure other than absolute subjection, where WE as westerners fail, is assuming that they want/need "freedom" as we westerners recognize freedom. Therein is the real problem.

For thousands of years, those living under the subjection of Islaamist police who force the congregants of Isla'am to worship as THEY see fit or face beatings, torture or death, have been subjected to the belief that freedom" as we westerners know it, is an abomination to their core beliefs. why should we "expect" to see a recognition of the value of free choice when billions of people are being enslaved by a particular belief structure? I am unrepentant and unapologetic in my soul, to the "idea" that somehow we can reach a "consensus" with these enslaved billions ANY time in our lifetimes. I am also an unrepentant Infidel, and unashamed. We are waiting our Nation's blood and treasure for people who cannot possibly grasp the basic notion that man can be free to choose his own course in life, to these Isla'amist, Caliphatists, and jihad is, we will ALWAYS be "Crusaders" as WE threaten the enslaving stranglehold ,upon the slaves to Isla'am.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Malcom...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

BY the way..yes some of us here have been hungry..not every American has been at a level of COMFORT that others have..

Im the great grand son of a Arkansas dirt,pig farmer who barley survided the war of nothern aggression/my Father was a share chroper that got 30% of the take at the end of the season,BEHIND MULES.Before he learned a trade in Detroit and built TANKS for the war!

So dont think because your first generation that your the only one who had a bad start in life..

I will not wine about America or be sorry for its past..and no Isla'amist, Caliphatists, or jihad will change my mind as to how and when I will protect it..

We were Attacted because they WANTED TOO...its simple...

JMO and it is NOT HUMBLE.

the only ones at fault here are the muslims that killed them....

It was one of their own that made that movie!I also think it was premeditated. Him knowing excatly what he'd start. May even have been paid to do it. They also don't need a reason to kill the infidel!

(JMO)

Edited by desert rat

Does anyone really feel that the attacks were caused by the movie? Wrongo. Big time wrongo! Muslim extremists will attack because their heart is hardened. They are evil, vile sub-humans. Yes, they are sub-humans. They dance in the streets celebrating terrorist attacks. They celebrate their sons and daughters that die as a suicide bomber. They intentionally target innocent people. They hide behind their children. They are not human. They are sub-humans. They are animals.

Malcolm, the passion in your words is easily evident. And you would know the answers to the following questions better than I, so I will ask this of you:

Don’t people raised in the Middle East know right from wrong?

Do they define ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ differently than us?

Why do they put a premium on death while seemingly do not cherish life?

In my thinking, humans know right from wrong. Many feel that people will make the same mistakes as their parents. So a Muslim extremist would raise Muslim extremists. But using this conception, I would beat my wife and kids. I would be an alcoholic. I would cheat on my wife with anything dressed in a skirt. I’d be a bleeding heart liberal and would demand the government provide me with unearned compensation. I would fight for abortions and be a greedy SOB. I would have left my family two weeks after my child was born.

I think that these animals know right from wrong and make the choice to be evil, to target the innocent and hide behind their children.

Does anyone really feel that the attacks were caused by the movie? Wrongo. Big time wrongo! Muslim extremists will attack because their heart is hardened. They are evil, vile sub-humans. Yes, they are sub-humans. They dance in the streets celebrating terrorist attacks. They celebrate their sons and daughters that die as a suicide bomber. They intentionally target innocent people. They hide behind their children. They are not human. They are sub-humans. They are animals.

Malcolm, the passion in your words is easily evident. And you would know the answers to the following questions better than I, so I will ask this of you:

Don’t people raised in the Middle East know right from wrong?

Do they define ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ differently than us?

Why do they put a premium on death while seemingly do not cherish life?

In my thinking, humans know right from wrong. Many feel that people will make the same mistakes as their parents. So a Muslim extremist would raise Muslim extremists. But using this conception, I would beat my wife and kids. I would be an alcoholic. I would cheat on my wife with anything dressed in a skirt. I’d be a bleeding heart liberal and would demand the government provide me with unearned compensation. I would fight for abortions and be a greedy SOB. I would have left my family two weeks after my child was born.

I think that these animals know right from wrong and make the choice to be evil, to target the innocent and hide behind their children.

What he said. These pricks have been playing the same game forever .....blame ANY LITTLE thing for their acting like animals and say "see what YOU made us do". A childish game we better wise up to or we'll be saying "sorry we made you bomb us again." The only thing they understand is slaughter so I think we aught to make'em understand REALLY clearly.

While we continue to fight over freedom,muslims,arabs,they did this or that,abc,cnn,cbsmusa,nyt,etc, are commys,the theoria that the gov is watching all our moves,first lets not forget that binladin got money, weapons, training from us,the boys who paid $25000.00 just to learn how pilot the planes ONLY,in a american soil school,and 24 hours after they new their names,blood type,address,give me a brake.As long as we continue to play with the devil,we will have 9/11s,as long as we continue,in the name of national security aka greed,we will have 9/11s,the insult that created this deadly mob reaction,came from us soil,

no americans in their soil,no death,we have no busines over there.We should be worried about our own

bigotry and hate in our own back yard.

Maybe this is Freedom too.

http://www.unitedstatesaction.com/list-us-hate-groups.htm

http://news.yahoo.com/coptic-christians-muslims-denounce-film-violence-231928325.html

Edited by readytogo1955

Excoastie, to a point human beings DO know right from wrong, however, in our WESTERN minds we do. When you are raised and inculcated (indoctrinated) from birth, for thousands of years, in a sterilized society, that intentionally tries to keep itself insulated from the "outside world" (re: western influences) everything that happens to YOU, is indeed the will of Alla'ah.

This is why there is so much tension between the Middle eastern culture and Western culture. Heck, even the Europeans do NOT have an inkling of what American freedom really is. Not even in the U.K. do they enjoy the same freedoms we do. Which is WHY so many of us are so concerned about becoming another Europe.

Yes, excoastie, I do believe we westerners do "know" inherently right from wrong, but not the sub-saharan culture of Isla'am. When you have to be forced to worship, especially in those repressive cultures/regimes or face death, NOTHING becomes your personal responsibility or personal accountability. It is EASY to blame everything on an outside influence, like a truly crappy video that looks like it was made by some nitwit living in his grandma's basement. Trying to get someone (or political regime) to like us, because we claim we are more intelligent, more academic, more "sensitive", is akin to trying to build consensus with

the schoolyard bully. It is never going to happen at all. This is something the " graduates' " of the Neville Chamberlain School of Appeasement" will simply NEVER understand. They wrongfully "think" they can find common ground with anyone.

Some here blame one politician or another for our current mess in the Middle East, and even go so far as to wrongfully and naively "assume" that somehow WE, being the collective American We, "did something wrong to offend" the Isla'amists and Caliphists, and if "only" were more sensitive this violence would stop. There is simply no historical evidence that supports that truly inane academic theory. None. Western society is based, like it or not, and I know I'm preaching to the choir) on solid Judeo-Christian beliefs, Middle Eastern culture and Shari'a Law is based solely on a monotheocracy with All ah making the determination of what happens to you and that no free will (and that IS an absolute in Isla'am) exists, everything is "God's will", meaning the will of All ah. Therein lies the main difference in our beliefs, between Western minds who believe and practice religion, we as westerners have our OWN free will or agency, the right to choose our own course and destiny, and the will of All ah" wherein "god" determines everything that happens to you and YOU have zero accountability or responsibility for your own actions. So, not having the ability to control your own destiny, or education makes it easy for the despots to whip the illiterates into a frenzy and orgy of "religious anger". These latest incidents were never about a crappy video from a moron (and I am giving him him credit by elevating him to a moron), it is about the violent spread of despotism masquerading as a fervent worship of "god". I hope this LONG winded answer helped.

I really don't want to close off discussion here; everyone should have his say. If you've look at your history, you know World War 1 started in the 8th century and never ended. If you've read their books (OK, I have not read them in the original Aramaic so, in their eyes I haven't read them; I was assured they were the best translation available by a Muslim who was trying to convert me) you know that conversion at the point of a sword is absolutely doable and in their eyes, required. If a 'good' Muslim were to meet me today, he should attempt to kill me because I refused to convert AND caused a Muslim to apostatize ( become Christian).

The movie is a red herring - it was released a half a year ago - spontaneous crowds don't show up with mortars, RPGs, and AKs. According to their holy book they can lie, cheat, steal, murder, anything at all in the furtherance of their religion. They believe in a deity that is not required to keep his promises. Allah was, historically, the chief god of the Arab pantheon. The 'prophet' by his own rules is a false prophet, he thought he might be insane and, since his favorite 'bride' was 13, we would say he was a pedophile. There is more than enough inconsistency in the current situation to state this has nothing to do with a film clip and everything to do with power.

At this point I'll stop writing; I haven't closed this thread but if it gets much farther afield into who is to blame for murder, I will close it. Folks, NO provocation is sufficient for cold blooded murder. Even acts of war (like invading our embassy) require a response other than simple murder. Assault leads to self defense; words I don't like can never justifiably lead to killing.

Not my opinion - FACT.