Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

Bug-Out,IS NOT A EASY DECISION.

Vehicle-Astro Van.After many measurments the final desicion was to purchase a trailer,no way in mothers creation to fit 400 gallons of propane,12- 5 gallon cans of gas,white fuel,small propane bottles,3500 amps gen,8 men tent,folding chairs/table,fishing gear,sleeping gear,3 burner,2 burner,m1950 stoves,coleman lanters,1000 ft of climbing rope

and of paracord,box of carabiners clips,Army recovery tool box;picks,shovels,axes,etc,foot air pump,tire repair kit,inner tubes,gas brazing kit,carpenter tools;like a braze/bit,wood chicels,block and tackle rigging,come along tool,12volt winch,100 ft of 3/16 steel cable

solar portable set-up,100 pounds of lye for sanitation,first aid foot locker,small solar drugs refrigerator,ammo boxes,weapons lockers,realoding equipment/supplies,mechanics tools,spare parts,water filters/purification equipment,tarps,portable shower/heater,sewing kits,tent repair kit,leather repair kit,highlift jack,cooking utencils,cast iron pots,portable oven,canning equipment/supplies,multi purpose pots,metal bowls,heavy duty plastic rolls

numerous knifes/machetes/sharpening stones,army mess kits,several sears catalogs,

comunication equipment,water transfer pump/repair kit,water 2-55 gallon drums,plus more,

well digging equipment,etc,etc,etc.I`M STAYING HOME. :eek:

And all of the above are correct,after so many years of prepping or collecting yunk, is very hard to decided what to bring alone,I mean ,I hate to live anything behiend,I love my stuff.Excoastie has it right,a Hemi Ram

with a utility trailer,will be great,but lets be realistic,this event most /has to be a catastrofic event for me to bug-out,love my hand made little house,my daughters bunkbed,is a small bunker if you shielded with plywood,I called it my Alamo,DonDon,wife, kids and dog are also here for the long run,pray to guide the kids to a straight life on their own,and them hope to really enjoy this great country.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.

• here is the survival coupons codes to get a amazing material of survival struggling 
    • Hey all, This is sort of cool (okay really cool) and maybe some of you have heard about it because it's been plastered over FOX and mentioned by POTUS as well as other conservative-leaning news people (Huckabee, Diamond/Silk, Candace Owens, Mark Levin, etc..) and politicians. #walkaway is a movement based mostly on social media. Started last year, by Brandon Straka (pronounced Strawk - like "straw" with a "k"). He's a former 2016 HRC-voting hair stylist, from NE, now in NYC, homosexual, liberal who began to question the MSM and what he was hearing. He got really frustrated as he began to do his own research. Anyway, after having his own awakening to the lies of MSM he had been following, he began an online testimonial campaign in which former liberals can post their #walkaway stories, written or video. Many are now on the "Trump Train." Many have simply left the Left. Still, others have always been non-Left and are members in support. The amazing thing is how many different people from all walks of life are beginning to wake up. Lots are not conservative on all issues, but all have a love for the USA and dislike the demonization of open political and social thinkers and speakers. This group gives solace to people scared to voice their conservative opinions or views for fear of negative professional or personal responses. It now has budding smaller groups in all 50 states and an online discussion group where people discuss current topics or issues (WITH no vitriol, gasp).  Here's the original video from Brandon.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk This man, Brandon has a unique, stylish, well-articulated voice to help move people "in hiding" out into the open and not be silenced. Pretty much any video Brandon does is great. Here is the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIALwalkawaycampaign/ As I see fights erupt online, I simply leave #walkaway in the comments. Brandon has a goal of 1 million members! The liberal media has called this campaign "Russian Bots" and "paid actors." It's not!!!        
    • thanks to all who  have served or are serving our great country....243 years in the making....   Trump did a good job today thanking each branch of our military and a long time coming salute to the coast guard too....
    • I can imagine food prices going up this Fall or Winter. Corn is used for live stock feed, & us humans consume a lot of corn based products, as well as corn based biofuel. I’ve been keeping a watchful eye on the mid-west of America, which is flooded by water. Where corn  & other crops are normally grown there. Farmers are quite worried about this years growing season. Time to stock up on extra food if you can, if you haven’t already. Stack it high, stack it deep. Store the foods that you normally eat. What ever the  amount of food you’ve stored,  try to double it if possible. Better extra safe, than sorry.