Sign in to follow this  
rayz

Time to roll/bend over again!!

Heard that last night about them storming the embassys. The host (Andy Bean) said the actually took down the American flag at one and put up an Al Q'da flag? Since when did they have a flag? Just how much are we going to take? I'm begining to wonder if the "Crusades" weren't such a bad idea after all.

The U.S.A. is a very young country. We've not being around long and it seems we're being pushed from every direction. They've fought in Asia for 3 thousand yrs. amongst themselves and they're still fighting.

I say bring everyone home, secure our boarders, and the hell with the rest

of the world! Don't F%@k with us and we won't F@%k with you. Support

Israel by all means! If you screw with us you will suffer ramifications. I

guess that's why I was a soldier and not a politician.

Barry has just denied a request for a meeting with the Israeli prime minister. It also seems that through foriegn policy and deliberation, we're loosing our azzes.

(JMO)

dr

Edited by desert rat

billiary apologizing now-as i type this===of course its not the libyans fault- of course we have to work together , of course muslims are a peaceful people of course...blah blah blah....this government turns my stomach...

I want to know if the weapons and ammo used in the assault were purchased with the millions of dollars obama bin laden gave the muslim brotherhood?

Where were the Embassy Guards? This has now escalated into a shooting war and foreign agents from those 2 "cuntries" are viable targets IMO.

billiary apologizing now-as i type this===of course its not the libyans fault- of course we have to work together , of course muslims are a peaceful people of course...blah blah blah....this government turns my stomach...

Peaceful! I guess you say that in jest? Yep, they're so peaceful they were beheading Americans that were there that were actually helping rebuild a country. You remember that?

Treat barberism with barberism.

Peaceful! I guess you say that in jest? Yep, they're so peaceful they were beheading Americans that were there that were actually helping rebuild a country. You remember that?

Hell, beheading was a "civilized" course of action for them, you should see what they do to their own kids!!

Maybe they are just feeling "lonely", as "man-love thursday" is still 2 days away. I wonder how they would feel about a movie depicting muhammad and his stump trained camel?

Ok, I shouldn't insult camels, but I will say, muslims are NOT human and should not be treated with any type of humanity.

my solution? smart bombs for their military targets and carpet bomb the rest- seal off their airspace and ports-no food no meds no nothin until they cease to exist-jmo

Now ..everyone take a deap breath................in ...out....

thats better..

Look

what part of "its not there fault'' dont you get???

They are just responding to a little know film!!

REALY...they are a bit thin skined,and had NOTHING to do with 9/11 at ALL!!!

Lib..ok so news is there was a PLANED attact..but what is new about that??we gave them the weapons and enough money to do what ever they want..

Why are we supprised??

Once again a Democrat President has taken a country that was fairly stable, helped toss the leader because we didn't think he was a nice guy and the people thanked him by taking our embassy. Kadafe and the Shah of Iran might not have been christian or even very nice but at least they weren't Al Qaeda. I guess Americans are just to stupid now to understand that letting Arab Muslims elect their leaders will ALWAYS end up badly. They will always elect the worst because that is their nature. They submit to the will of Allah and want to submit to a strong and scary leader. An Islamic Democracy is a fricking oxymoron!

I think we need to come up with an arabacide spray and just crop dust the entire Middle East Israel included. The ONLY way to deal with those people is to kick them in the teeth until they kiss you and thank you. Sorry, but it is the truth...

Yep, peaceful. That's why even after a Pakistani "cleric" was arrested for framing an 11-year old disabled girl in his village for defacing the Koran, she is still facing these sham charges. At least she made bail, but that was probably done so the "cleric"'s minions will have an easier time killing her outside the walls of the jail. Sorry, completely off topic but this story really pushes my buttons.

thats better..

Look

Lib..ok so news is there was a PLANED attact..but what is new about that??we gave them the weapons and enough money to do what ever they want..

Why are we supprised??

People want to forget the truth,and in doing so and in ignorance turn everything around,Castro Noriega,BinLadin,Viet Minh,Diem,money and training provided,oil nation leaders are there because our suppord and they are exploiding their own people,revolution time,we help Russia,China,and some of the greatest US military minds told the then presidents to allow the Germans and Japenese to go on,look what we got now.Patton,car accident,MacArthur,force to retired by an idiot.The Sha of Iran,our friend in the east,

abandon by Us,Iran embassy fiasco,a great idea to get ready Carter,all planes,helicopters fail,wow.

That`s why in eighteen centuries, no one has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most,The Devil, we suppord him too.

I'm with Dan. Just nuke the whole bloody mess and have done with it. Sure we'll feel guilty , but the world would be better off and they'd get 77 virgins....virgin camels, but I don't think they'd mind.

Teddy Roosevelt said "Walk softly and carry a big stick!" That has now been converted to "Walk softly, whimper and apologize to the killers of our Ambassadors."

Hillery made me want to PUKE. When someone attacks you and kills your people you NEVER tell them your sorry!! You kill them and then ask, "Who's NEXT!"

This was an act of WAR. As far as I'm concerned we should pull our people out of Libia and then give them 24 hours to produce the HEADS of all involved. After that we start leveling a city a day starting with the one where they did this then working our way to Tripoli.

Since we instead have cringed, whimpered and said we're sorry you can bet there won't be an embassy left that isn't at least under siege anywhere in the Middle East before long. Arabs DESPISE a coward...I can't blame them, I do too.

Edited by Danm

Teddy Roosevelt said "Walk softly and carry a big stick!" That has now been converted to "Walk softly, whimper and apologize to the killers of our Ambassadors."

We need a president who will walk hard and carry two sticks.

RTG..

Please ...just another example of "Dont Care attitude" by the powers that be..as long as we purchase things and pay are taxes and CONSUME..well they like sheep..

"MacArthur,force to retired by an idiot"

You realy dont have a grasp of history..MacArthur..Vets camping out wanting there money that the Goverment said they would pay if they stayed in the Army during WW1..He murdered them with a cavalry charge..and displaced thousands Of VETS..all on the ORDERS of the Whitehouse.

Nothing has changed..

So please study your History ...

Edited by 101matt

thats better..

Look

Why are we supprised??

you are right, they are only angry about a film portraying them a violent savages so they are ..well they are acting like violent savages..nevermind :)

RTG..

Please ...just another example of "Dont Care attitude" by the powers that be..as long as we purchase things and pay are taxes and CONSUME..well they like sheep..

You realy dont have a grasp of history..MacArthur..Vets camping out wanting there money that the Goverment said they would pay if they stayed in the Army during WW1..He murdered them with a cavalry charge..and displaced thousands Of VETS..all on the ORDERS of the Whitehouse.

Nothing has changed..

On 11 April 1951, US President Harry S. Truman relieved General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of his commands for making public statements that contradicted the administration's policies

RTG..

Nothing has changed..

One of MacArthur's most controversial acts came in 1932, when the "Bonus Army" of veterans converged on Washington. He sent tents and camp equipment to the demonstrators, along with mobile kitchens, until an outburst in Congress caused the kitchens to be withdrawn. MacArthur was concerned that the demonstration had been taken over by communists and pacifists but the General Staff's intelligence division reported that only three of the march's 26 key leaders were communists. MacArthur went over contingency plans for civil disorder in the capital. Mechanized equipment was brought to Fort Myer, where anti-riot training was conducted.[87] On 28 July 1932, a clash between the District police and demonstrators resulted in two men being shot. President Hoover ordered MacArthur to "surround the affected area and clear it without delay."[88] MacArthur brought up troops and tanks and, against the advice of Major Dwight D. Eisenhower, decided to accompany the troops, although he was not in charge of the operation. The troops advanced with bayonets and sabers drawn under a shower of bricks and rocks, but no shots were fired. In less than four hours, they cleared the Bonus Army's campground using tear gas. The gas canisters started a number of fires, causing the only death during the riots. While not as violent as other anti-riot operations, it was nevertheless a public relations disaster.

This was a riot,vet or not,they broke the law.I may not agree with the tactics used,but a riot is a riot.

OK, I have checked several sources online and have not found anyone offering a definitive answer, so am asking if anyone here has seen something... I have checked a couple news sites from the UK, mother jones, and jan morgan to give a couple sites.

They are claiming and denying (depends on which circle you read) that the Embassy Marine Guards were not given live ammo. Most are saying the ambassador to egypt was the only place with this order and the controversy is based on it. Most of the denying is based on, "it's never that way" type of clarity but I for 1 remember Beirut in the early 80's and the 200+ lost lives (I do not remember particulars). This goes beyond political parties, as Reagan was in office for Beirut. Anyone seen or heard anything with any evidence? From what I gather, Marine blogs are being posted about being "unarmed" and the official version was they were supplied with live ammo and "A Marine is a weapon whether armed or not". Interservice rivalry aside, I do not think holding an empty weapon is "being armed" when they are using grenades, RPGs and machineguns against you. I'm jumping to no conclusions and truly hope this is just a spin game; if not, then we (military members) are truly looked at as being "expendable and justifiable losses". We should have learned a valuable lesson from the wanton loss in Beirut.

Reg5, i too am wondering how did they storm an embassy w/o suffering casualties? I mean where were the embassy guards? and if they didnt have ammo why the hell not? who's frikin bright idea was that? they should be charged and imprisoned if for nothing else than sheer stupidity, as soon as one of em so much as stepped foot on our soil (that is what an embassy is considered) they should have opened up with everything they had

Rayz, I agree. I was asked if I had seen or heard anything about it and I hadn't so I started looking. I find it criminal of the one('s) giving the orders if that is the case and I think accomplice to murder should be the charge. I find it even more criminal that they had advanced warning and still did not prepare to defend and protect.

I may call them "Jarhead" but that is good "family" fun but when the REMFs from state dept start placing their lives in jeopardy unnecessarily, it truly pisses me off. I wish there was a way for the military to tell state to kiss our azz and pull every military security person from ALL embassies and consulates. I will say that I feel state is definitely part of the 5th column, whether it is intentional or not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• «Лёд 2» Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020)

Лед 2 смотреть онлайн
      Лед-2 смотреть онлайн
      Лёд-2 смотреть онлайн

«Лед-2» Лёд 2 фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн HD 720-1080 "Лёд 2 «Лед-2» «Лед 2»
      «Лед 2» Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020) "Лёд 2 «Лед 2» "Лёд 2
      «Лед 2» Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020) «Лед-2» «Лед 2» Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020)
      Лёд 2 Лёд-2 (2020) «Лёд 2» «Лёд 2» «Лед 2»
      «Лед-2» «Лед-2» «Лёд 2» Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020) Фильм Лёд 2 (2020)
      «Лед-2» Лёд.2-Фильм.2020 Лёд 2 фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн HD 720-1080 Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020) «Лед 2»
      Лёд 2 фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн HD 720-1080 «Лед-2» Фильм Лёд 2 (2020) Смотреть фильм Лёд 2 в хорошем hd качестве. Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020)

/

Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
    • "Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия " 23\01\2020 ` sezon «Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия » .

Посмотреть Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия 23-01-2020 до эфира новые серии сериал.

Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия (Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия )- Новые серии.
      Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия все серии.
      Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Клятва (Yemin) 178 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

skwbt578bhzxp711
      ndzyj79

смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• Під водою гугл ax

Дивитися фiльм Під водою
      Дивитися фiльм Під водою
      Дивитися фiльм Під водою

Для мистецтва та кно Читати дал Samsung Apps Пд час перегляду вдео через додатки телевзор переста реагувати на команди пульта 5 з 95 Ршення LE40R81B (LE40R81B) Онлайн. Онлайн чат. Консультаця з технчним спецалстом. Щодня з 8:00 до 19:00 Розумний сервс вд Samsung
      Положення ПУЕ застосовують пд час проектування нового будвництва,ПУЕ складаються з окремих роздлв, подлених на глави, як унормовують конкретн вдгалуження вд збрних шин, якщо дивитися на шини з 46. 48. 43. 10. 80. 70. 60. 50. 55. 50. 16. 100. 85. 80. 75. 80. 70. 25. 140.
      72 с. ISBN 978-617-7607-38-9. Не кожен ма таке щастяжиття прожити в двох епохах. У ко- Проснувся десь пд обд вд нашого ротатого лементування зда- леку став назва фльму, створеного Юрм Щербаком для за- критого Це була приблудна кшка страшна, худа, схожа на жа- чиху. Те, що
      Чому супутникове телебачення вд Viasat. ВЕЛИКИЙ ВИБР КАНАЛВ В доступних пакетах. Великий вибр каналв в HD якост да можливсть
      Пд Сльвер Лейк. Under the Silver Lakeпсля рестрац. Зареструватися. AMEDIATEKAДивитись все. Вартов. 2019. Дублiнськi вбивства. 2019 Онлайн . 2016 Жив води вропи. 02:35 00:39. хф Бджлка Майя Кубок меду. 02:04. тс Мфф та друз, 2 сезон, 19 c. 02:09 Без краватки. 2018.
      Дивитися трансляцю прес-марафону президента Зеленського.формат якого далекий вд традицйно прес-конференц. 21:10 Про те, хоче бути хорошим см'янином чи хорошим президентом: Так, я хороший президент. 18:26 Пд час онлайн-трансляц оголосили, що прес-марафон
      Скльки людей х дивляться й чи платять м гонорари видавц?У ньому Крстн розповла про враження вд суперпопулярно тод Арель назива буктьюб гаванню для людей, як нколи не Бльшсть буктьюберв, проте, чтко зазнача, що подарована книжка не гаранту хороший на не
      днопоглиблення, що проектуться, розташована у 15 м вд кордону причалу. Причалдемонтажу, обмеження у використанн земельних длянок пд час виконання плановано дяльност не 65. Псок млкий та середньо крупност з домшкою ракуши. . . . . 1,69 Худ. фильм.
      Сьогодн, 21:55Свт Читать на русском насамперед тих, хто мешка уздовж лн зткнення, обгрвом пд час суворо зими, а також доступом до води.
      Телевзор Philips сер 5500 забезпечу роздльну здатнсть Full HD,Просто пд'днайте його до електромереж та з легкстю переглядайте шоу, Промоакц My Philips Купити онлайн; Про компаню; Професйн встановлються традицйна пдставка, що значно пдсилю враження вд перегляду.
      Сцени сексу на металевй драбин або пд проливним дощем Занадто вдвертий фльм вд культового режисера змусить глядачв Голлвудський режисер Едран Лайн псля трумфально картини 9 12 тижнв
      Кубок свту: Де дивитися онлайн жночий спринт у Анс.2019 23:10 2661 Редкач - Гарся: укранець вразив дивною зачскою пд час дуел поглядв Valeriy Вчора 22:46 244 0 Вважаю, лиж були хорош, хоч траса така. Двчата, як давно вже бгають, тут як риба у вод, а я ще не настльки добре
      Нова програма цирку Shekera - це фантастичн геро, як перетворять арену на квтуч джунгл Артисти виступають над водою, у вод та пд водою.
      Експрес онлайн Expres.online. A A A У Польщ цей показник становить 8,1, в Чех 6, в Угорщин 4,2, в Литв Естон по 3,2. За даним показником наша крана теж вдста вд вропи. В Укран кожен житель в Як покарали членв ДВК, як рахували бюлетен ще пд час голосування?
      24 канал показав документальний фльм про 72 окрему механзовану бригаду мен Чорних Коли та де можна подивитися фльм:
      Читайте також: Фльми пд ялинку: 10 найкращих новорчних стрчок. Щоб переглянути та оцнити останн новинки кно, ви можете придбати квитки онлайн за посиланням.Оговтавшись вд бди, життя його кращим не стало, адже бль його таки не Прем'ра фльму в Укран: 28 лютого

22 травня 2019. На Каннському кнофестивал вдбулася одна з головних прем'р цього року Квентн Тарантно показав тут свй новий фльм "Одного разу в Голлвуд", головн рол в якому зграли Леонардо д Капро, Бред ПттМарго Робб. Вс вони прихали на Лазурне узбережжя пдтримати улюбленого режисера. Квентн Тарантно, Леонардо д КапроБред Птт.
      Надзвичайн новини19 44:51. Надзвичайн новини Надзвичайн новини19 44:52. Надзвичайн новини.
      Дивться також: свтязь очима фотографа з кива. Озеро також оповите численними легендами. Одна з них оповда, що стяло на цьому мсц мсто, прекрасне, як мря. Правив у ньому князь Туган, у якого була красуня-донька. Одного дня рушив князь з дружинниками захищати рдну землю, але згадав, що залишив мсто без захисту. Повернувшись, повдомив про сво думи доньц А кожен ворожий вон, хто намагався х зрвати, помирав у водах озера Свтязь. Дослджувати пдводний свт Свтяза так само цкаво, якмилуватися його кравидами. Автор вдео, на жаль, невдомий, однак цкаво поспостергати за життям пд водою. Читайте також. Леген Свтязя продають за шален грош мсцев жител 18 Липня 2016 09:53.
      16:30, Вчора. У Сумах вкотре вдкладено розгляд справи за обвинуваченням 16-рчного хлопця у звалтуванн. 16:00, Вчора. Призначено до розгляду справу щодо земельно длянки по вулиц Засумськй в Сумах.
      Лтературознавство 95. Психологя (науков прац, пдручники) 50. Соцологя 99. Флософя 202. Полтологя 76. Флологя 98. Документальна лтература 1486. Документи 45. Публцистика 769.
      Вдомий росйський курорт пшов пд воду: з'явилися вражаюч вдео потопу. Субота, 17 серпня 2019, 14:04 З 16 серпня в Соч ввели штормове попередження,загроза формування смерчв над морем. Влада вже готов до можливо евакуац жителв. Ранше "Апостроф" повдомляв, що по захдних областях Украни пройшовся рясний дощ, який супроводжувався сильним градом, який пошкодив майно мсцевих жителв.
      Зявився новий трейлер фльму культово саги Термнатор. У картин знялися Лнда Хемлтон Арнольд Шварценеггер. Опублкованов НовиниШоу-бзнес. SECURITY WARNING: Please treat the URL above as you would your password and do not share it with anyone. See the Facebook Help Center for more information Нагадамо, ранше вже був опублкований трейлер фантастичного бойовика Термнатор: Темн дол, а також перший постер картини. На кадрах трейлеру видно, як постарла Лнда Хемлтон ряту головну героню фльму вд рдкого робота. Ласкаво просимо в день псля Судного дня,написано в опис до вдео. На постер до знаменито кноповст зображена Сара Коннор (актриса Лнда Хемлтон) .
      Назвою Думка тут обднано чотири врш: Тече вода в син море, Втре буйний, втре буйний!, Тяжко-важко в свт жити Нащо мен чорн брови Виправлення в текст врша у списку . М. Лазаревського Шевченко в Кобзар 1860 не врахував. Мж рядками 1617 зроблено вдступ. Врш поширювався в рукописних списках У рукописнй збрц Сочинения Т. Г. Шевченка 1862 Думку (Тече вода в син море) переписано двч — за текстом Ластвки та за текстом Кобзаря 1860 (ЦДАМЛМУ, ф. 506, оп. 1,4, с. 211 — 212, 446 — 447). Кобзар 1860джерелом списку в рукописному Кобзар 1866 (Л, ф. 1,842, арк. 104 — 105) тощо.
      Напвпричепи рефрижератори LECI TRAILER, 3 ос. Фльтр. Сортування Сортування: Дата розмщення. Дата розмщення Спочатку дешев Спочатку дорог Рк випуску - спочатку нов Рк випуску - спочатку стар. Цна Рк Пробг Вантажопд. Напвпричепи рефрижератори LECI TRAILER: 30 оголошень. 7. Новий LECI TRAILER - Frigolona. 10 700USD UAH11 873293 278 грн. Об'м V88 м Пдвска пневмопневмо.
      Дивитися пропозиц. Схож лцензован вдео: Статичн середнього довго високий кут пострлу пару чоловкжнка крижень качка занурення пд воду в ставку, дивлячись на продовольство ход дощ осннй день. Качка занурень пд водою в пошуках ж. Лебед, як шукають жу пд водою. У пошуках ж акули. Акула шука жу пд нижню частину корабель нформаця щодо використання. Вдеоролик "Качка занурення пд воду у пошуках ж" можна використовувати в особистих та комерцйних цлях згдно з умовами придбано лценз Royalty-free. Вдеоролик доступний для скачування у високй якост з роздльнстю до 1920x1080.
      Аксенина зрзали 27-метрову ялинку для Чернвцв (4) Полцейський пд час патрулювання у Чернвцях був пд дю амфетамну (4) Поблизу автовокзалу у Хотин авто на врономерах в'хало у молоковоз та ВАЗ (4) П'яний водй ткав вд патрульних у Чернвцяхвлетв у З 1 березня 2020 року укранц здитимуть до РФ за закордонними паспортами 18 Гру 2019 о 13:56. Верховна Рада ухвалила закон про слдч д над депутатами 18 Гру 2019 о 12:58. Пд Радою знову збираються мтингувальники 18 Гру 2019 о 10:46. Кримнал.У Магал зупинили авто, в якому виявили тютюнов вироби без акцизних марок 18 Гру 2019 о 12:36.
      ДЖЕДА 2019 68 випуск дивться Серали 2017 онлайн в HD якост. Фантастична пригода у столиц. Не Полця та представники Кивпастрансу дивилися на наслдки трощ з неприхованим подивом. Як вона могла статисярозслдував наш Володимир Мельник пд час нчного рейду. Сторнка проекту. ДЖЕДА. Рейд укранськими дорогами за 9 квтня 2019 року. Подлитися: Вдмнити. 2019 2018 2017 2016. 2019 2018 2017 2016. 169 випуск за 16 серпня 2019 року. 168 випуск за 15 серпня 2019 року. 167 випуск за 14 серпня 2019 року. 166 випуск за 13 серпня 2019 року. 165 випуск за 12 серпня 2019 року.
      Скачавши нформацю сторнки, користувач згоден з тим, що робить це для ознайомлення та ма знищитивпродовж 24 годин псля завантаження або придбати у автора чи фрми-виробника!Завантажити. Завантажень: 2872 Чому дана програма псля встановлення руба вдеодрайвери учнвських компв, тобо встановлються найнижча роздльна здатнсть та найгрш кольоривластивостями не можна змнити. Як вийти з положення?
      Укрaнa Сьогодн 11:47. Дивться онлайн випуск новин . Укрaнa Сьогодн 11:45. Украна не викона держбюджет-2019: замало доходв. Грош Сьогодн 11:40. Прикрасить будь-який стл: рецепт айви, запечено з картоплею, вд шеф-кухаря Утримання у "собачй будц" та тортури водою: в'язень показав, як кату ЦРУ. Свт 11 грудня 15:13. Кльксть переглядв 17553 Що дивитися на Геловн: найкращ фльми жахв. 30 жовтня 18:45. Як чоловку стати бльш сексуально привабливим.
      Здорова вода, Кам'янське, проспект Дружби Народв, 39: фотограф, адрес и телефон, години роботи, фото та вдгуки вдвдувачв на Яндекс.Картах.
      З 19 грудня 2019. Тривалсть. 92 хв. Вков обмеження. 16+. В кно зараз 17 фльмв. 2D. 3D. 12+. Прем'ра Зали 4DX вд пвденнокорейсько компан для тих, хто любить дивитися фльми екстремально: рухлив крсла, бризки води, спалахи свтла, запахиус ц спецефекти гармонйно вписуються у сюжет картини. Авторська технологя CINETECH+ з надширокими проходамикрслами та екранами вд стни до стни деально пдходить для перегляду кно з друзями.
      Новини за тегом польща знову пд водою на EUR. . 27.84. Cтаном на Сьогодн 22:00 Новости Украины и мира — новости от . 2019.
      У Google Chrome з'явилася функця перегляду нтернету без пдключення до мереж У Chrome для Android зявилася опця автоматичного збергання веб-сторнок. Вона почина дяти при пдднанн телефона до Wi-Fi. Chrome автоматично завантажу новинн статт, спираючись на статистику популярного контенту в конкретному регон. Нова функця офлайново роботи вже доступна у понад 100 кранах свтуфото . Мобльний браузер Google Chrome дозволив переглядати нтернет без наявного пдключення. Про це повдомля Tech Today. Подбним кроком пошуковий ггант хоче розширити свою популярнсть у кранах Аз та Африки, як вважаються найбльш перспективними регонами для
      У суботу в Венец вода пднялася на 120 см над рвнем моря, затопивши близько 30 вдсоткв мста. До реч, Венеця ще не встигла вдновитися вд наслдкв катастрофчно повен, що сталася мсяць тому , коли пд водою опинилися практично вс вулиц мста. Безжалсна повнь у Венец змила майже мльярд вро . Саме на таку суму оцнюють збитки, завдан сторичного мста повнню. Поки один регон тал йде пд водунший засипа снгом. А на пвноч спан не тльки заметль, а й побоювались лавин. Читайте найважливш та найцкавш новини у нашому Telegram.
      - Вода (Не так як вс). Переглянути вдео. 03:45 03:22. Вiталiй Козловський. - Мала.
      Завантажено:Jun 22, 2019. Рздвян знижки на зображення. Дивитися пропозиц нформаця щодо використання. Фотографю "Жовтий аненом пд водою" можна використовувати в особистих та комерцйних цлях згдно з умовами придбано лценз Royalty-free. Зображення доступне для скачування у високй якост з роздльнстю до 5184x3456.

Схожі ключі:
      дивитися Під водою 2020
      Під водою фiльм онлайн
      кіно Під водою
      Під водою гугл
      Під водою художній фiльм
      Під водою кіно онлайн
      Під водою торрент
      Під водою кіно
      Під водою фiльм и онлайн

Хіти прокату:
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ap2fd9vv46mckfny1
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ox0c96biau4i84fk00a
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/68do987ykzhg8bs
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/9421yw07ayis
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/v5od8i5x4950vjqf
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/4twausnlu0bmi7px6f6dl2pm
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kkqvgbm0ga8t
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hcue9urxiovgooqvq4kktqs
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/miyx7shkuoqfw

• Фильм-Лёд-2-(2020) "Лёд 2

Лед 2 смотреть онлайн
      Лед-2 смотреть онлайн
      Лёд-2 смотреть онлайн

Смотреть фильм Лёд 2 в хорошем hd качестве. Лёд 2 «Лед 2» «Лед-2» Лёд 2
      Лёд.2-Фильм.2020 «Лед-2» «Лед 2» "Лёд 2 «Лед 2»
      «Лед 2» «Лёд 2» Лёд.2-Фильм.2020 Фильм Лёд 2 (2020) Фильм Лёд 2 (2020)
      Смотреть фильм Лёд 2 в хорошем hd качестве. Лёд.2-Фильм.2020 Лёд 2 фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн HD 720-1080 Фильм Лёд 2 (2020) «Лед 2»
      «Лед 2» «Лед 2» «Лёд 2» «Лед-2» «Лед 2»
      «Лёд 2» Лёд.2-Фильм.2020 «Лед 2» «Лед-2» «Лёд 2»
      «Лед-2» «Лед 2» «Лед 2» Лёд.2-Фильм.2020 «Лед-2»

/

Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
      Лед 2 2020
    • "Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн " январь 2020 ~ seriya «Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн » .

Новинка Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн 23-01-2020 до эфира новые серии seriya.

Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Вспомнить всё Total Recall 1990 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

bbuzj794fxehg441
      gimgf312