Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SurvivalCache

Welcome to the announcements and suggestions forum!

5 posts in this topic

This is a good place for you all to let us know what you like, don't like or would like to share with us about how we are doing or could do things better to make these forums a better experience for you. It's also a great place to let other people know what's going on in the survival and prepper world that we may not already know i.e. the Self Reliance Expo coming up in Denver this September 16-18 (We're planning on being there!) We will do all we can within the limits of our technical expertise, time and finances to provide a great experience and interface. Ultimately this is our community (which means your community) and depends on everyone's input and participation to make it a hub for information and sharing. Thanks to everyone for making Survival Cache a great place on the web to meet and discuss important issues related to survival!

Love the site.

I think the links to references made or abbreviations used it great for people just starting out. Some sites scare the crap out of you right before they try to sell you something. Not exactly informative. I am looking forward to more people joining and sharing their knowledge and experience. The contributing authors do a great job. I'd like to see some more threads involving fiction books/movies. It's fun and thought provoking. ex. Why do they always nearly kill themselves getting to a mall that they will leave at the most dangerous possible time. Will it be fast or slow Zombies? It better be zombies. If it's some weird bio attack where the trees are responsible, can we all just agree that its M.Night shamalamalan's fault and bring him to justice for ruining the ends of movies? Who's gonna be our John Connor?

Yeah that's right, I ask the hard hitting questions.

We are working on upgrading the forums and figuring out a better way to deal with spammers. It may be a few weeks before things the forums start looking like they used to because the skin (appearance) coding is not ready for the new software. Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0