Sign in to follow this  
101matt

What will you do today to Just RELAX........Rest is NEEDED...

Ok so we prep and stash and search and Worry...Plan..BUT ITs time to REST AND be thankfull..

So Im resting/watching one of my favorite movies!!

The Outlaw Josey Wales ..

Im taking a nap later too.. because I can..

Ok so we prep and stash and search and Worry...Plan..BUT ITs time to REST AND be thankfull..

So Im resting/watching one of my favorite movies!!

The Outlaw Josey Wales ..

Im taking a nap later too.. because I can..

your not from WV if that aint one of your top picks in movies. i love it too.

im resting and relaxing. had a emergency scare sat morning that landed me in the hosp.

so yes, rest is very much needed. im reading my SAS book and jamin out on my guitar.

wanted to go fishing but the lady of the house and my favorite nurse shut that idea down.

shes currently out getting my meds and the amps are smokin. when she pulls up off go the amps

as i dive back in bed with my book. yes im a rock n roll rebel lol. im still good enough to flip the switches

on my amps and be in bed before the amp lights go out. yes, im still that fast guys lol.

To heck with a NAP, I just slept until 11! I was up till 3am though... but normally I have to get up even in that case. I'm going to go fishing or boating this afternoon when it cools off a little or lay in the pool and have a beer while listening to an audio book.

I got the nap in as well.

Rick you better be ok... I need my hi jacking partner....lmao.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy some family time this weekend. Navy, glad you got to try the BOB and learned lessons on how to improve it. I think it's a never ending task, so maaaaannnnnnyyyyyy camping trips will be needed to get it right....lol.

I went shopping for plastic, food grade containers and hit the jackpot. I filled up the back of my pickup for under $200. Then I picked up some bagpipers and gave them a ride to their cars (after a parade which I did not attend). Tonight I will finish my next knife. This is a huge, awesome looking bad boy with a nice ‘feel’ to it.

Packed a bit, went and looked at appliances, and am taking a break from pinning quilt pieces. Aaron had Top Gear on most of the afternoon and now it's something on H2. All in all, a nice, relaxing day before I head back to work tomorrow.

This afternoon was deliciously lazy. Sat with my cat in my lap, the "Red, Rock, and Blues" station on my TV (which is blues/outlaw country/all sorts of goodness), and read Joss Whedon's graphic novel, Fray. Music is good for the soul, petting a purring cat is always good for the blood pressure, and comic books are just fun. LOL

Well, it was Labor Day in the US so I mostly labored.....

First, I bucked and laid about 800 lbs of rocks continuing the endless landscaping project in our front yard.

Next, I rebuilt the rear wheel on my 65 Mobylette Blue (assembled it and trued the spokes), this is one of my BOVs.

Then I went surfing for a couple hours which is always a blast.

Next, shared a couple whiskies with Dad-in-law, then I spent the night with the kids in a tent we set up in the back yard.

Fun day ;)

Wolfe

Edited by Dangerwolfe

Ricks,

I trust you are OK ... those sort of things tend to focus the attention ....

me, I went by Jame's Coney Island and partook of their 10 hot dogs for $10 special. I do love my chili dogs:o! Then went and worked on my radios a bit. A good day.

I cut grass after it dried out enough from our part of Isaac.

That's what we do after every rain storm in L.A. (Lower Alabama). We sit and look out the window during the storm and can actually see it grow!

wow thank you everybody. another sign to those looking as to why we members think (know)

this is by far one of the best sites on the web period. its not the site but the people that make this forum so great.

im doing ok for now. everything is at a standstill for the moment. just so many issues have been hitting me at once. for now im here and still kickin!