Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

is homeopathy BS ?????

My opinion...whats the big deal

By definition: the method of treating disease by drugs, given in minute doses, that would produce in a healthy person symptoms similar to those of the disease.

SOunds alot like a flu shot.

I dont know about you guys, but i always get a sniffle soon after getting my flu shot. By definition it sounds to me like an idea similar to vaccinations. I may be 100% wrong but so what

If it makes ya feel good do it! SO is it BS? Nah.. i dont think so

Edited by NavyVet_77

Let's not forget that "natural" (I use that term loosely here) vaccines are developed by injecting the disease into embroyonic tissue so it can produce the anti-bodies. If they are made from "synthetic" anti-bodies, then from what I understand is petro-chemicals are used. I am not 100% on either case but that would explain why the rockerfeller family got so involved in the medical school business; they own exxon/mobil, which started as standard oil.

most of the crap i see at the health fairs they have here for the hippies around chapel hill, well they all move south for the winter like all the other quacks.. a lot of it is quackery in my honest opinion.. certain toxins need never to be injested so you build up an immunity to them.. rye smut, for example.. is a toxin found of rotted rye, a grain used in making bread .. ingest it and you risk losing arms and legs, maddening hallucinatons, and death. yup ive sen it offered, along with algae, rich in neurotoxins and other poisons.. stick with what you know works. dont let some quack ruin your life or your families health.. crystals.. pistols