Sign in to follow this  
Breaker

Bartering

I didnt mean i was wanting to set up a Barter Market. That was just an analogy explaining my reason for the items.

I have no intention of advertising my presence much less puting up a sign "SUPPLIES HERE" :D You guys should know me better than that by now.

Bartering.

It will happen once the dust clear's...small first..local needs being meet..trade for stuff you realy dont need for what you do..

My advice and I "do It"is to stash away food grade contaners.First rule is water,what are you carrying it in?a milk jug is to small..

Fire and the ability to use it "In the Home"..small stoves..

sorry..but Its getting cold and I see the need ..

This post has me thinking from a business and personal prospective. As a Business Owner who has been involved in Prepping for over 12 years and seeing the ranks swelling I am wondering how many "Preppers" are actually interested in bartering and doing business even when there is no serious threat at the moment? I mean, I would like to accept silver for payments of my Heirloom Seeds and products, but I don't know if there is a consumer demand for this particular idea. What do you guys think? Is this something viable or even worth doing from a business prospective? Or will this type of transaction in terms of conduction business with silver only be done AFTER the SHTF? Let's talk about it, because I would like to be one of the "Modern Day Pioneers" of reviving this way of conducting business if there is a demand for it and get way from greenback especially if they're going to be obsolete at some point.

This post has me thinking from a business and personal prospective. As a Business Owner who has been involved in Prepping for over 12 years and seeing the ranks swelling I am wondering how many "Preppers" are actually interested in bartering and doing business even when there is no serious threat at the moment? I mean, I would like to accept silver for payments of my Heirloom Seeds and products, but I don't know if there is a consumer demand for this particular idea. What do you guys think? Is this something viable or even worth doing from a business prospective? Or will this type of transaction in terms of conduction business with silver only be done AFTER the SHTF? Let's talk about it, because I would like to be one of the "Modern Day Pioneers" of reviving this way of conducting business if there is a demand for it and get way from greenback especially if they're going to be obsolete at some point.

I will barter with you if you see something you like or need. I'm the water guy so you may have taken care of this already.

I will barter with you if you see something you like or need. I'm the water guy so you may have taken care of this already.

Hey T2940..I'm ready! let's do it. I wasn't actually advertising but this what I am talking about business to business and/or person to person. I still want to see if the average consumer is ready to get involved in bartering and/or transaction in silver coin payments verse greenbacks. Let's keep this conversation flowing.

T2940 check your PM folder.

Everthing is "TRADABLE" and silver is the cornerstone of trade...

Rome paid in Silver..the soldiers paid the locals...they paid others with it..

Everbody knows silver..but many are lost on the value and is it a "Standard" pure silver coin?or like our pree 64,90% silver?

anyways yes I would trade for silver and last year I traded for seed's from a family..I trade my "Hobbie stuff"..just saying.

Mules.............

Family story..Grand dad would "TRADE" just to do some trading..It realy would piss off my father"I just got those dadburn mules trained to work and HE trades them for ones that DONT"

yep in the blood..But I make a profit..or good trade..

brother Matt's School of Barter soon to open.. LMAO......Oh wait I could sell a book??