Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

And this is illegal?. Why?.

Uncle Sam didn't sanction the construction and does not approve of a self sufficient, Universal Man.

Seen the story about the former Marine thrown in a mental ward for a facebook post? Some states have laws that if you spend even one night in a mental ward that your gun rights are revoked. The guvment is getting people addicted to entitlements and taking away our ability to fight. They're indoctrinating our children in their public schools and brainwashing them. We'll see what happens after Isaac hits. Will big brother gives his loyal subjects FEMA credit cards and trailers? It's hit the fan, most just don't realize it.

One of the most obsurd things that I have ever heard. People and the gov make me so angry and so upset. Those people commenting that the man was in the wrong because he chose to collect water on his own land. Just makes my head spin. Sorry just had to vent for a second.

These types of intrusions into our liberties makes all people on this site angry, or at least mildly upset. However, the types of people that put this crap into law have been voted into seats of power for decades. The sheep vote for government intrusion. They love it. They rely on it. They thrive on it! The sheep get the exact type of representation they deserve. Unfortunately the sheepdogs are also covered by these Nanny-State laws.