Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Who knows their craft?

Hmmm... Ill tell you what, Nobody -

If you are looking for a little advice you can really trust...here's some:

The difference between success(survival, comfort, happiness) and failure(death, drudgery,unhappy) might be the result of the actions you take. You also may survive just due to blind happenstance. Be responsible for your own welfare, and don't expect all the correct answers to be in any certain places. I have come to respect the information and advice from Capt Bart and many others here on SC. IMMENSELY! However, I sift it, cogitate on it and compare it to what else I know, and if I find it has merit, I may follow it. I do NOT take anything ex-cathedra.

In some instances, things I have "known and believed" I have had to change my opinions as new / better information has come to light, or just a set of circumstances I had not previously thought about.

So, all you experts, and wannabes and anyone else with the desire to write their recommendation-thank you! I WILL consider it and then I will decide whether its good or not. Just maybe even the things I read about that do not make any sense now, they may sometime in the future if situations change.

So in short....Here is the advice you can trust. None of us are responsible for your welfare, and none of us have the only and all the "right answers". If you are worried about wasting your time in discussions and considerations about prepping, you should not be on the forum. You should go by a "how to" book and just do exactly what it says. Then you won't have to waste any time, unless you accidentally survive.

I don't believe anything more need be said.

Is there a way to rank the people who write these threads?

I am new here, so I'm unsure who know's about each topic and who's just wasting my time.

I can tell some here are quite knowledgeable and others are just guessing. Is there a raking system? Can there be?

Never ever take advise/information from someone unless you can self verify the advise through other sources as well. In example, if someone where to post that there was a pill to increase intelligence that just hit the market i would be skeptical. If two said the same thing i would be curious but still dismiss it as rumor. If a third person said the same thing then i would research it (through multiple resources) and come to a conclusion.

The world is full of BS artists and false leaders. I will say that the people here are on the up and up and good folks based on my experience. If they give you bad intel, it is from the lack of research on their part not malice. Personally i have learned a bunch from those that post on this site. Again i take time to verify things before i act. Maybe it just comes from my line of work where i could kill many people by not verifying procedures beforehand. Just becuase someone posts it, that doesn't make it true. Remember that everyone has an opinion and a different life experience. Chose carefully what you except as the truth.

Hmm a quote from Bruce Lee comes to mind on this... "Using no way, as way. No limitation as limitation." My mind is a little foggy, but the Bruce Lee Foundation sums up this quote perfectly.

“Using no way as way” means do not presuppose a way. Be in the moment. Be present. Be open to the best way to meet the moment in which you find yourself, rather than planning before hand what way will be best. Even though many of us plan for certain events, keep in mind Plan A may not handle Situation X as well as another solution.

“Having no limitation as limitation” means keep an open mind. Do not limit yourself or your thinking.

awake, speaking of pills I can recommend one. The first thing you do is send in a sample of your DNA (they supply a small vial for your blood). The company runs a DNA profile which takes about a week nowdays. Then they send you a bottle of 30 pills for $99.95. That includes the price for the DNA work up.

Following the instructions they include, you decide which skill you want to learn, and when you are ready you take the one pill and then practice the skill just one time. Supposedly the pill locks in the skill so you can never forget it nor have to do it again.

I can personally vouch for it. I took a pill and then had sex. I know that I now will never forget that skill! :P

Edited by Rod

awake, speaking of pills I can recommend one. The first thing you do is send in a sample of your DNA (they supply a small vial for your blood). The company runs a DNA profile which takes about a week nowdays. Then they send you a bottle of 30 pills for $99.95. That includes the price for the DNA work up.

Following the instructions they include, you decide which skill you want to learn, and when you are ready you take the one pill and then practice the skill just one time. Supposedly the pill looks in the skill so you can never forget it nor have to do it again.

I can personally vouch for it. I took a pill and then had sex. I know that I now will never forget that skill! :P

Oh hell rod I needed that! Lmao!!