Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevin

is anyone else having problems getting to the cache?

Guest kevin

seems like every time i try to log in the forum won't load right....takes 10 min. to get on the site and it boots me after 5. is it just me?

Yes, I've been having problems loading it. I assumed it was a Comcast issue (because I have had many, many weird little glitches with them in the past few weeks) but maybe it's not.

LOL at 101matt's comment - I did have that thought, too. "Maybe the site is being bogged down by the spyware the government is using to track what we say here?"

Ive been haing login issues lately. Well, I can log in fine, but it doesn't redirect me to the forum page as usual. it just just logs me in a guest page. I have to refresh my browser after logging in before it gives me the correct page.

I initially had difficulty. Then I realized I confused the Newsletter activation for the forum one. Took about 10 minutes but when I finally got the activation email for the forums everything has been fine. Wish the avatar settings were set to accept more complex avatars. My usual one is too big (it's a .gif) :/

I had a problem going to another page of my old posts

LMAO! Chit Snake, it takes forever to load one of your posts!

They're usually not that ^short Snake.....rotfl

Juzkiddin' dude, I couldn't resist.....

Edited by desert rat

seems like every time i try to log in the forum won't load right....takes 10 min. to get on the site and it boots me after 5. is it just me?
yup its just you===lol jk internet did seem a bit laggy yesterday but just in the AM

Sign in to follow this