Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
readytogo1955

3 hours ago in LA

11 posts in this topic

positive side its not, in a heavily populated area. did you go through the slide shows in that link? there were an awefull lot of sink holes in 2010.

positive side its not, in a heavily populated area. did you go through the slide shows in that link? there were an awefull lot of sink holes in 2010.

I wonder what is going on,or what was there before,I spend some time in LO,far back and I remember mostly swamps,so let wait ans see.

why are they afraid of explosions and radiation from this sinkhole?

They are saying the explosion thought is due to a major natural gas pipeline being bent by the sinkhole. (???) As for radiation..... I don't buy the whole "old oil and natural gas wells" excuse they stated.

LOL.... Maybe. I seen it on yahoo this afternoon. I still think they are just blowing smoke... just not sure if it's because they have no clue or have an ulterior motive. With the media and the gov't, it's a 50/50 proposition...lol.

Warning ...Bait....

How many times do I have to say that Yahoo news is CONTROLED by an X NPR control freek..??????

That so called news is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and should be strained through cheese cloth before reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are saying the explosion thought is due to a major natural gas pipeline being bent by the sinkhole. (???) As for radiation..... I don't buy the whole "old oil and natural gas wells" excuse they stated.

Reg,

Most folks do not now that much of the crude oil running around has some radiation associated with it. I have a friend who is a directional driller and in some fields the radiation levels are part of the measurements used in the drilling. Not sure how it is dealt with at the factories but the crude can easily contain radioactive elements.