Sign in to follow this  
vonBayern

Here we go again...

Was it automatic fire as noted in the story? Just curious because that is usually what is reported, then turns out to be false. I remember after the Colorado shooting, the local news anchor made some comment about machine guns and then flipped to a guy at the range blazing away with an automatic rifle for maximum impact (and ratings). Very sad day for the victims and their families and has no bearing on the tragedy other than what some folks want to use to further their own agenda.

lived there once basically college town a lot of progressives and polar opposites

I am amazed they did not blow it more out of proportion although it is horrible enough

just on the face of it but they are so anal about getting the scoop they don't give a sh*t

If they get it right and make a mess of the story I would venture to say that more than half

of the stuff we read on incidents like this are total fiction no one ever looks at the flip side

was he a criminal was he being railroaded we will never know because now that it is in print

you cant sell vomit so on to the next.

I pray for the famalies involved.

With the tide of forclosures it's amazing this has not happened more. From what I understand a Constable was serving the shooter with an eviction notice. My best advice is be cautious in how you approach, and interact with people. We are all fighting battles of our own and some are coming unglued from the strain. I dont condone or excuse anyone opening fire on a civil servant as long as he's operating legally and in the course of his duties. Eight years in law enforcement taught me that showing some compassion and respect to people can go a long way towards de-escalating a possibly dangerous situation.