Sign in to follow this  
femvet59

War with Iran

I've been reading DEPKAfile daily since Capt. Bart turned me on to it.

It appears that war will break out as soon as the first week in Oct or maybe as late as right after the US election.

Apparently there is even a nuclear attack by us under consideration. How serious???

Immediate effects on US economy: Brent oil will move up even more, has already been going up in expectation of this. What's the ceiling?? Approx. 13 million barrels of oil move thru the Straight of Hormuz. In preparation of this oil being lost to the world-wide market for some time, old pipelines have been reopened. If they work properly, a maximum of 3.5 million barrels can flow thru them. That leaves a deficit of approx. 10 million!

The Iranians have also threatened to attack the Saudi pipelines and storage facilities which are mostly in Shia territory. IF they are successfull, holy crapola!

This is in addition to the problems with the draught!

Get prepping!

Yeah Mike, unfortunately this country likes to re-elect war time presidents. Ugh.

That's what I'm thinking too. So watch the poll numbers, if it looks like Romeny is pulling ahead, my bet is on October.

Remember that "russian" conversation "OFF Mike"...well now boys and girls who is going to bet that October May come early?

Isreal hitting hard and russia wont like it,they move north..Turkey is having a fit try to rebuild the ottoman empire..Lebanon is a wast land of in fighting between groups being feed by Iran and Saudi...let alone the sobs east of Isreal that DAILY send rockets to just say hellow...

So has ANYONE seen the movie..

America 2016 yet?????????????????????????

is the little o conected to the pukes trying to start a war???because of American Imperalism????

I figure that im on the list already...Molon labe...

Sorry my Irish is up a bit..

If Israel is the first to strike Iran, we will see a $hit storm like no other. Since O bother has dis-ed the Israelis then i see Romney coming into the White house. Romney has already laid the corner stone of a Solid US/Israel alliance. WWIII? possible. The powers of the world line up real quick here. Add in the mandatory sequester of US military spending in which companies will start announcing major layoffs( the company i work for will lay off 10,000) in the first week of Nov. A little wink wink nudge nudge and we got a hell of a conspiracy theory to play with.

Edited by awake

Don't worry, Go ahead and have a seat cause crabs around here can jump three feet

in other words It is all coming together between now and 2016 it is going to be numerous problems

international and down to the local level monetary religious and political throw in some weather crop

failures war and it's costs oil and even a natural outbreak of any sickness, and we have the perfect storm.

I am not going to stand out on limb but it sure looks like a few of these events could bankrupt or cause

political upheaval in many regions of the world anything that effects anyone could start a panic that can

cause the monetary system to plummet to little to nothing.

everything is backwards and upside down war used to bring us out of a recession but these have not

gold used to go up when money went down now it runs with the market.

everything is so confusing and complicated all I can say is be prepared and be frugal no one can say what straw

will break the camels back or how long it will last so please prepare do not be caught off guard.

have food water medications and emergency gear for 6 months at least stainless steel items for cooking

tools to work with books for knowledge at your fingertips lighting several different kinds etc.

The two biggest problems as I see it are gonna be food and water...that's world wide not just here at home. Many years ago I remember taking a class and the professor talking about how it was a bad thing that we were sending food into various regions of the world where they were having droughts and such.

His rational was basically this:

The land can only sustain so many people.

A drought or other disaster was natures way of saying some of you need to leave.

The problem phase two was the US and other countries sending in food and what not so that the base population would survive in that local instead of encouraging them to move. With the supplies that the West sent in the people could and would stay in that local.

They would reproduce and have the population increase. Now the land is unable to produce enough food for the increased population...and that's even if the drought ended. Result was more starvation, so the West sends more food...population doesn't move, population increases, and back to more starvation.

So what happens when the West in unable to send in supplies to these people? Do you think they are going to remember all the times the West helped them or just that we didn't send anything that week, or that month? How long before you start to see people migrating to areas that do have the resources they want and need? Europe is seeing that already...its been a slow trickle so they didn't realize that they had a problem till they hit a tipping point.

Sorry if I wandered off topic...the way my brain works sometimes something pinged and it seemed to fit at the time.

Does anyone else ever feel that all these wars and police actions by our country are just training. Some day our Government may use these lessons learned on it's own population. After 10 years fighting insurgents in Afgahnistan and Iraq Our military is getting pretty good at disarming citizens, urban warfare, drone surveilance and numerous other nasty duties. Hope I'm wrong.

Big Easy, I can agree to a point, only hope our troops knows who and what they work for (hint: it's NOT the fed gov't). The military brass even pushes about NOT being able to tell who the "bad guys" are because we are allowing them to keep 1 rifle.... then the kicker, "Just like our 2d Amendment". They are instilling a different mentality in an already unstable generation who doesn't know real history or what it means to "earn" something. JMO and sorry for the generic listings as I know some know these things.

i have to ask the same question Big ez asks. training,,, and now a show with stars getting training from special ops???? i been through training did that mess. mudsucked and blowed up and still i gotta wonder..something is up. obama wont go quietly..this we suspect...nukes?? this scares the pooh right out of you know whos whatsis

DEPKA reports that we are deploying special hospitals to the Syria/Turkey border in preparation for Syria releasing its chemical/biological weapons. Israel is prepping its underground parking areas as mass shelters.

anybody believe this will NOT turn into a major war??

Keep prepping

Nope...

If Israel jumps first...<like they gotta choice> I think the entire east end of the Med will go. Egypt now has the Brotherhood running it. Syria won't have a choice but to hit back. Since the rest of em hate the Jews more than they hate each other...well...<shrug>

On top of that, the russians have sent in armada of ships to protect Syria, which really means their access to warm water, which has been a goal for over 400 years.

Putin is very unpopular at homel, it's the oldest trick in the book to unite your population behind the flag to distract for other problems. One wrong move on the chess-board and the whole world goes belly up.

DEPKA reports that we are deploying special hospitals to the Syria/Turkey border in preparation for Syria releasing its chemical/biological weapons. Israel is prepping its underground parking areas as mass shelters.

anybody believe this will NOT turn into a major war??

Keep prepping

Least we forget..Mecca, Saudi Arabia is just a stones through away..

EVER Arab leaders Dream is to Control Mecca...dont ever forget this one point who ever controls it controls the faith!!

Today..

debkafile now learns that those discussions have moved forward. Handled by National Security Adviser Tom Donilon for the US president and senior adviser Ron Dermer for the prime minister, they focus essentially on a four-point plan embodying Israel’s requirements for delaying an attack.

1. President Obama will formally inform the two houses of congress in writing that he plans to use military force to prevent Iran from arming itself with a nuclear weapon. He will request their endorsement. Aside from this step’s powerful deterrent weight for persuading Iran’s leaders to give up their pursuit of a nuclear bomb, it would also give the US president the freedom to go to war with Iran when he sees fit, without have to seek congressional endorsement.

2. To underscore his commitment, President Obama would pay a visit to Israel in the weeks leading up to election-day and deliver a speech to the Knesset solemnly pledging to use American military force against the Islamic Republic if Tehran still refuses to give up its nuclear weapon program. He will repeat that pledge before various other public forums.

So how about the October suprise now..Can it get barry re elected???

Prep as much as you can because its NOT looking pretty....JMO...

Edited by 101matt

Nope...

If Israel jumps first...<like they gotta choice> I think the entire east end of the Med will go. Egypt now has the Brotherhood running it. Syria won't have a choice but to hit back. Since the rest of em hate the Jews more than they hate each other...well...<shrug>

Strategically and Politically, Israel CANNOT jump first. THey have to at least wait for something that looks like thier actions were provoked. but on the other hand .. if anything happens at all, Isreal will be the first to go.

but this is precisely why the US seems to trying to take of this issue covertly. if there is no blantent in-your-face military action against Iran, anything they might do in retaliation will be seen as 'a first strike' , making IRAN look like the bad guy, then giving justification for any kind of "2nd strike" we want.