Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevin

NEARLY time to say goodbye

Well Boys and Girls I am out of here post 2500 has come and now it is time to go I will

pass through from time to time and check what is hitting the fan It has been a fantastic journey

Most of you have renewed my faith in mankind I wish everyone, peace of mind, enough or plenty,

satisfaction and happiness.

Like kevin It just seemed to come to me I needed to move on, cooler weather is coming and

I have some projects before I go to south Texas.

each of you on my friends list are very special to me and I will miss your banter very much

and I will add you to my prayers all my best to you and yours and I leave you with a final word

"Very truly, I tell you, anyone who hears my word

and believes him who sent me has eternal life, and does not come under judgment, but has passed from death to life." ( John 5:24)

Best wishes, Snake. Hope that you find exactly what you're looking for in the future, and that you have a lot of fun tweaking people's noses along the way. It's always been interesting and, at times, it's been a pleasure, too, "seeing" you here. Take care!

Good luck we'll miss you. I guess I'm just getting too old to worry about being off the radar...actually I'm too hardheaded. I told someone a long time ago that we all have the "Fight or Flight" reflex and that I was just too fat to fly so had never worked on that much. It may not be the best thing to do but I'm where I want to be, I walked here slowly, didn't fly, and this is where I'll die if that is my destiny. The government knows where I am. They have for a long long time. If they want me come and get me...but be ready to bleed...

DANM......Many of us have the same attitude as you do..

" I told someone a long time ago that we all have the "Fight or Flight" reflex and that I was just too fat to fly so had never worked on that much. It may not be the best thing to do but I'm where I want to be, I walked here slowly, didn't fly, and this is where I'll die if that is my destiny. The government knows where I am. They have for a long long time. If they want me come and get me"

I beleve that "WHEN " and not "IF" TSHTF the big boys will have to consentrate on the larger Citys and problems.....we be just little fish.....

and thats ok with me...gives me time needed....

Kevin, Snake I am surely going to miss reading your all post, I sure have enjoyed the short time I have spent with you guy's on here, but it's very understandable with what you all are doing, i figure before all this is said and done with, there will be many more of us follow in your all's footsteps. I just don't think that none of us on this site or any other site will ever be completely prepared for what will happen in the future(and god only knows what the future will bring) but I do beleive that we will be better prepared that 90% of the other people will be. If you guy's ever pass through upper east tennessee give me a hollar and mybe we can get together for supper or something. Good luck and god's speed

Sign in to follow this