Sign in to follow this  
ZM1995

tracking

I have done as much research as i possibly can on tracking through the internet and yet have come up with absolutely nothing. I have some experience of tracking deer and other animals from all my years of hunting but everything I have learned I taught myself so I have no idea how accurate it is and i would love to see an article written on this or if anyone has any tips on tracking feel free to email it to me at zmeadows69@gmail.com thank you.

thanks for the posts everyone those all seem like very usefull books but as im underaged i dont have a credit card so i cant order any of them :/ but i did check out that thread and it was very usefull esspecially the idea about the sandbox and watching the way people walk i do that every tume i go to walmart or the mall

You don't have to buy the books ZM. Not to sound mean spirited, but in this electronic age it seems most folks forget about the public library. You can get books on every topic for free.

If you have specific questions, PM me and I'll help with what I can. The way you "people watch" can also be utilized on animals in the woods. It will also give you practice in concealment and patience.