Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

Another sad story.

Hate the most worthless emotion group hate is demonic where are those that taught him this hate

and now that he has done his worst what has he really done he has not changed me has he changed you?

It is only when we allow hate and fear to overcome us that we are destroyed ourselves just like the people who have done these things none have ever prospered or ever will destruction will come down on them like fire

and consume them totally this is a fact looking over the history of man none have lived forever and all have been consumed by their own hate to the point of insanity paranoia and fear of everyone around them.

They are calling him a veteran. While he did serve he was dishonorably discharged. Meaning he was not of a caliber to be mentioned with all the honorable service members out there. He was measured and found wanting.

While we may never know a man's heart his actions were filthy shooting or harming unarmed people

is so low and despicable I can hardly find words fo such a animal in fact animal is insufficient.

the words gutless back stabber 2 faced without honor a sneak a louse in days past they would not have allowed him to be buried in sanctified ground I am satisfied he died because our system has no way to punish some freak like that quickly or painfully enough IMHO.

We don't have to like everyone but we damn sure do not have the right to kill unarmed people like this

in the last few months the Gabby Giffords incident and others until now have sickened me our country needs to

find a better faster way to deal with freaks like this or we will have more and it needs to be swift and sever and painful I like slow hanging public and let all to know and understand this gutless act will be dealt with in the most

horrific and swift manner without pity as they have none.