Sign in to follow this  
Big Easy 2012

Want ammo? Lets see some I.D.!!!

I have thought for many years that the approach anti-gun radicals would take would be through ammunition not a weapons ban.

I am far from a constitutional scholar.

Is Ammo protected under the 2nd amendment?

Due to the "Meth Epidemic" In Ga. and Tenn. when you buy certain cold medicine you have

to show I.D., it's recorded in a large database that tracks mulitiple and bulk purchases by the same user. I forsee something similar coming down the tube with ammo. A registry that would track ammo purchases. I also forsee a ban on purchasing ammo over the internet. Possibly a limit on individual ownership to less than 500 rounds.

What do you yall think?

Personally, I don't see that in our immediate future. But that's not to say the libs (and the U.N.) won't try. Look at the Microstamping issue. It got shot down. There will always be threats to the Second Amendment.

I have thought for many years that the approach anti-gun radicals would take would be through ammunition not a weapons ban.

I am far from a constitutional scholar.

Is Ammo protected under the 2nd amendment?

Due to the "Meth Epidemic" In Ga. and Tenn. when you buy certain cold medicine you have

to show I.D., it's recorded in a large database that tracks mulitiple and bulk purchases by the same user. I forsee something similar coming down the tube with ammo. A registry that would track ammo purchases. I also forsee a ban on purchasing ammo over the internet. Possibly a limit on individual ownership to less than 500 rounds.

What do you yall think?

that thought has crossed my mind since the colorado shooting...i wouldn't put it past your average libtard to try it.

Big Easy, like you, I am neither a Constitutional scholar nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. But I do live in a land where anti-gun, liberals fools are trying to make the ownership of firearms illegal. And if they can’t make it illegal, they’ll make it as difficult to own as possible. I have heard discussions of tracking the sales of ammo. I have also heard of putting a kind of luxury tax on ammo making it difficult to obtain.

As for ammo being protected by the 2nd Amendment, again, I’m no scholar but, if the Supreme Court can find ObamaCare Constitutional, what do you think they can do to ammo?

they can do whatever but I know how to get around all that crap if someone has it I can get it.

like a lot of folks in here they can drop me in the desert butt naked and I do just fine, thanks to my mother father the numerous church folks that guided me along the way and the military the boy scouts helped in between. LOL

you cannot worry about things take things seriously and focus on the basics and keep moving forward.

well if you will note in section B-2 that your only recourse is to file suite so they are going to paper hang you

you have no power you must be able to afford a LAWYER that is a problem find a lawyer that will go

against the fed and it outlines all you will get is attorney fees for all your trouble you have to file for other charges to get compensated for your other

issues .

I also noticed that it does not impede local and state law enforcement from grabbing them and even though

all state county and local agencies get funded by the fed there you go again to court and all you get is fees

does not say anything about getting your property back Or RATHER how long it will take some cases take years and in L.A. they loose a lot of property.

in some states if it is confiscated they can keep it if any part or charge is proven very technical but it works for them not you.

this is crap more paper fu@king another to take it and make you beg for it it makes your constitutional rights

nothing more than a legal fees I think if this were done against other people addressed by the constitution

like people of color sexual orientation or off beat religion the ACLU would hit the ceiling as it would limit

the awards to nothing more than legal fees no sign in this paper of any damages like after they grab it your family gets killed or raped or robbed.

you would have to file a separate suit on the person or department who

nabbed you like the hiway patrol officer that stopped a speeding man who was trying to get his wife to the hospital he was not charged nor fired she died

while he was held for a speeding ticket it happens all the time you don't hear about it because its small potatoes and the state police never admitted any wrong doing.

readytogo1955 please read it carefully and then include a scenario where local authorities search and seize

whatever they need to function under hs there are too many white papers that allow for this and not to include

fema the problem is none of those pieces of legalese were resended then that would throw it in the lap od the high court LMAO just another wad of "paper" to shove down our throats.

in Houston one officer killed 4 people in 4 separate instances it took years

before he was brought to justice the last killing was the one that hung him

but that is little consolation for the 4 dead people and their families.

if you have a gun all he has to say is you made a move if there is one there are probably more so others in the vehicle or home are now in danger

on paper it looks good but it does not stop local authority from under another

cause to check your home during an emergency they could have thought

you were squatters or thieves because of a few words

"judicious. prudent, cautious " if they feel your actions are not NORMAL they can intrude and make any claim that has to be verified over a period of time

and during Katrina drug testing a substance would have taken months.

I have worked in the system they play this game again and again more paper more legalese more rules and sub chapters codicils and addendum and if it's a Wednesday it does not matter.

when they wipe away all the laws and rewrite them to where they are concise and constitutional I will

or would have faith and believe in the rule of law but as it stands now not even a lawyer knows what the outcome of any case is it is too convoluted and strangled by too many other rules and laws from city

county state federal not to mention there are instances of maritime and interstate commerce laws

and a host of other things I will not mention for fear of giving them any more ideas.

you have heard the statement you might beat the charge but you can't beat the ride will this is exactly

what this means they can take it put you in jail and leave you there separated from your family and firearm

and charge you with anything they want to I have seen this too many places too many times

you can be arrested for public intoxication and there is no way to prove your not if there is one pill like an aspirin

in your vehicle you can be charged with possession of drugs until it can be shown to be an innocuous substance

but under the law all drugs must be in their original container I cannot recall but I do not think it made reference to OTC or scripts the fact is you can indict a ham sandwich and a jury has to convict if you cannot prove

whatever they are saying is not true.

A friend of mine told me about a man that was killed by a roll of toilet paper knowing him I asked him why was this story being told to me he said that it is not the kind it's the size and that is where he showed me a

room with cases of files pictures and documents for one legal case it works both ways the more paper the more ways either side can squirm out from under the accusations but that is if you have a lawyer willing to

wade through all that and your stuck in jail until he finds the end of the rope they are trying to place around your neck and untie it from you.

Sorry but this ACT has no teeth so it gives me no solace or removes my

doubt of it intent or effect.

I have seen so much police and armed thuggery go on that I have no faith whatsoever in paper or law.

REMEDIES this word ties your hands period it make rules for how when and what you can do and now this does not mean that some will not get tons of money but it does not mean they won't use every trick of law

like your kid is on probation he cannot be around a firearm in some instances you crossed a state line

your car registration is out you say something being pressured by the powers that be they are great at pulling peoples chain you have drugs in the car of course you would your fleeing a disaster and need your medication they can make you verify all of it stickers on the bottle are not legal proof they are yours or what they are.

you have food in the care better not be fresh produce can't cross state lines with that.

And that is the problem there are a million laws and all you have to do is trip over one and they got your AZZ.

Edited by juzcallmesnake