Sign in to follow this  
FreedomSix

Denver Shooting

Partsman

I will put it plain english if you have not bought a gun your time is running out.

ammo sales may go back to

I.D. restrictions and a data base so them they know how much you have.

the food part is all the same if they think your a prepper they will tag you as some NUT! they are looking

for a scape goat first it was the tea party then who else this is going to turn into a witch hunt and anyone

who does not conform to their liberal agenda will be a target.

as far as denver what can I say it has happened all the prayers in the world are not going to bring back

the dead or make those poor people feel any better.

nor me back seat driving this issue what surprises me is of all those people not one had a personal protection

arm of any sort when will people learn that your responsible for your defence the police cannot get there,

even if police were there they may have been the first targeted.

what about the police murdered in Seattle guy walked right up and shot them and all I see on the idiot box is pressure to make us totally naked using a tragedy to push the agenda push cram lie steal cheat any way

to make us capitulate to be sheep.

I will repeat it there have been numerous events like this and still no one considers this as possible they

refuse to understand there are sick and deranged people out there and now watch the media circus.

as far as I could find Colorado only has 3 on death row and only executed on since 2003 let us see how this plays out I am sure the diminished capacity defense will come up.

Anything to save the murderer but screw the victims and then they want to disarm everyone.

how long will

these people have to suffer the trial I see an O.J. defense and a book deal a movie of the week

he will be selling his paintings or poems.

I was sickened long before all this we have seen it all before the interviews of all the people on site

how did it feel what did you think what did you do blah blah blah those who survived should have run him down

and hung him from the nearest light pole with a home made rope with the clothes off their backs.

After all they know he was the one they saw him do it and he walked away laughing that is what our society

has come to a bunch of people afraid to do anything for fear of their own judicial system and government.

What will it take to get us off our knees and stop kissing the governments azz we have done it their way

it ain't working they have taken the 10 commandments out of the class room stopped corporal punishment

and now people wonder how can someone be so twisted BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF RECIPROCITY.....NO FEAR OF ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS. ZERO.

They have been coddled and protected all their lives and made excuses for and everyone get a trophy

or a gold star and never taught by anyone that there is a day of payment, retribution pain and suffering.

There is no God so there is no HELL so what kind of Frankenstein do you think you will get.

And to add insult to injury they blame our constitution and the 2nd amendment, OH NO its our fault

not theirs after they have gutted every vestige of decency from our schools look at numerous T.V. shows

emulating mothers and fathers as whores and liars thieves and fools why would this freak of nature not

be more prevalent in our society.

I am surprised that this does not happen every day, well actually it does but we are so desensitized we do not even notice a couple of people murdered if this keeps up we wont even notice events like this.

We have become numb, paralyzed to even defend ourselves how many posts of warning about defending ones self?

the one thing that the press has not figured out is that even if he did not have firearms he knew how to build

a bomb he still could have accomplished his twisted sick and perverted hatred on those people.

and that is what I have tried to explain to anti gun morons a freak will murder at least a gun you can see

there are numerous other ways to effect such things.

I have seen numerous movies "RATMAN" is one where the joker and his henchmen drive up and blast unarmed innocent minding their business

people why would these hollyweird idiots not think that some demented azz would not act it out.

but they are being quoted of how their prayers are with them THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD SO WHAT ARE THEY PRAYING TOO....

THEY STILL TOOK THE MONEY DID THEY COME FORWARD AND OFFER ANY OF THAT 300 MILLION TO THE

PEOPLE NO! JUST LIP SERVICE..........

Talk is cheap and all these violent games and movies have a profound effect on the young and immature

even a base line idiot knows that seeing and being around violence instills it in others there are even

commercials about bullying woman beating no means no blah blah blah and we hear it all the time that

children who are beaten or see their mothers abused are likely to be abusers themselves, but movies and games don't cause it.

I am still waiting on the dissection of how could this have been prevented did anyone see some sign

is there a test or should we have our children analyzed I have even heard eating red meat causes violent

behavior.

I think all of us needs to start raising hell about all the movies that are violent for no reason but to sell tickets

cant see a nipple but someones brains being blown out the back of their skull is PG-13

Am I appalled and sickened YOU BET but what other than stripping us naked of any defense does anyone want to do about it NOTHING because movies make billions and guns don't at least not legal ones but the same people hollering to take your rights are right now screaming at the top of their lungs to arm Syria rebels and give them munitions {and you know they are Muslim} but to hell with you they do not care one iota.

your meat less than crap on their shoe but some bunch of anti American anti Christian group who have a bad

leader they want to give them guns and ammo it will only cause a blood bath that is what they said about the

CCW / concealed carry here remember?

it was going to be dodge city dead people everywhere cats and dogs raining frogs blah blah.

but if some foreigner bunch of American hating blood thirsty murders are getting killed by a guy we helped

keep in power OH HELL we got to send arms and munitions remember Iran Contra Bosnia how many weapons

and training did we give south America that started the drug kingpins and they recruited the military we trained

and gave weapons and trained them how to kill American CIA and FBI.

we trained the Taliban originally the Mojahadin but then we called them freedom fighters , everything other than enemies.

We need to focus and remind our leaders that they are the ones who by not demanding stricter viewing codes on movies and games swifter punishment of criminals undermining our laws and keep screwing around

with capitol punishment and their responsibility to uphold the constitution inviolate without restriction as they do with the first amendment when they choose.

And allow we the people to protect and defend ourselves without fear of being prosecuted or sued by family members if found the assailant was committing a criminal act.

take children to task and enforce corporal punishment and instill diligent work and study and respect for their

elders, then maybe these incidents would become less or better yet not happen.

but I doubt that very seriously seeing how 30,000 people a day bend over to take a flight if there are that many people a day that cannot see that that is not security then unless I miss my guess not one damn thing is going to happen except more anti gun rhetoric and more restrictions.

because not only are American obese and too stupid to become doctors and scientists but they are too moronic to defend themselves, they call you retarded every day and you sit there and take it.

A judge yesterday gave a child molester of 2 children who committed the acts over a period of years only a 2 year sentence of which he has served most in county jail awaiting trial he is the same type of person that thinks your an idiot.

Edited by juzcallmesnake

The shooter/monster in Aurora, had a bachelor's in nueroscience from UC-Riverside, (with honors), a Masters

in Nueroscience from UC-Irvine and was up until a month ago a doctoral candidate in Nueroscience at the University

of Colorado Medical Center. he lived in university housing, apartments specifically for the Med center students.

In his AR-15, he was using a 100 round "Beta Mag " which allowed him to have such a high casualty count. It is now being speculated that his use of the chemical irritan(perhaps homemade) was to disorient anyone who was in legal carry or off duty mode. He was up armored with ballistic armor on his legs, groin, throat and chest as well as his ballistic helmet.

He planned this for a very long time. Law enforcement sources who also reported in open sources all of the above, also said, they "thought" at first he was a SWAT member when first spotted.

√There really is no amount of anything ANYONE or ANY LAW that could have prevented this scumbag from doing what he did. He certainly would have manufactured his own chemical weapons , had firearms not been available.

The political PIMPS that demand "gun control"sit their fat asses safely behind THIER bodyguardsnwhile expecting the masses to be willing to sacrifice themselves to the hordes of predatory gangs that infect these bastions of metropolitan Progressivism

Bloomberg and the other Malignant Dwarf-Rahm Emmanuel, would NEVER venture out into their own cities on foot and unaccompanied by their coterie of bodyguards. If we are all allegedly EQUAL, we should have their same privileges. Until then,

these festering pustules of Progressivism need to use their orifices for their specialty-verbal flatulence.

Anyone naive or stupid enough to believe sick and predatory evil doers will respond to being "nice" is just another victim.

(apologies for preaching to the choir)

An absolute tragedy.

This guy was prepared: Bulletproof vest, gas mask, 4 weapons.

Remember the LA shootout??? It took how many cops for how long to be able to take them down?? None of us would have been able to prevent this.

As cold and callous as this will seem, I can say this, a well trained responsible CCW holder could have possibly changed this enormously, two would have. This animal was obviously not a very good shot as in the situation he wounded way more than he killed. Even if you rule out a head shot a hip, leg, shoulder, armpit shot would have greatly decreased his body count, but even if someone was able to step up and help they would have been beaten by the media they would be calling this a "gun battle in which all those people were killed and injured" and two armed people in the theatre would only "show the blight personal gun ownership is to our country" and yes I can't help but think about two of by sons and I did a three movie marathon two weekends ago just exactly how I would act in a situation when I would have to possibly endanger them in order to act, and I know in my heart that I would do the right thing and act to stop a mad man from preying on the weak, because that is what my sons would expect from me....

Quote Originally Posted by femvet59 View Post

An absolute tragedy.

"This guy was prepared: Bulletproof vest, gas mask, 4 weapons.

Remember the LA shootout??? It took how many cops for how long to be able to take them down?? None of us would have been able to prevent this."

Sorry femvet but some of us learned a long time ago that when you're dealing with Feds or Terrorests that you only do head and throat shots. I personally used playing cards for combat targets. they represent sinus shots and those never fail to end the problem.

One radio guy lost his show for telling people that when Janet Reno's Gestapo came to kill your wife and kids that you have to shoot them in the head because they wear body armor. After that I did away with training on center mass shots and went totally to head shots. When I was young I could hit a bird in flight with my Ruger 22 pistol.

Also body armor stops at the waist and a thigh shot is DEADLY. If you hit it three or four times you will hit the femoral artery and THAT is the end of it in less than two minutes. The problem in LA was that the cops were trained to only do double taps to center mass and in their panic they didn't think. They also were massively out gunned and didn't know what to do. A West Texas deer hunter would have dumped him with a joint or throat shot. Knees and bullets don't mix well but I prefer thighs and heads. To many people have body armor and so often you only get one shot before they hose you with their assault weapon.

I really do feel sorry for the victims and their families; but I can see serious consequences for preppers and shooting enthusists(law bidding). In my oppinion "disclaimer" I do not see this guy making it to trial.

I already see anti gun stuff from facebook statuses on how "oh if gun laws were stricter, this wouldn't be a problem!" But the problem is, anti gun laws just make it more difficult for good people to get guns. Bad guys always find a way to buy guns. always. :<

I bit on one facebook outcry with: "we should regulate body armor." After that every time I argued a point, I compared it to cars and vehicular homicide. It was brief, and, while someone else reiterated he was a bad guy and not the norm. It took him a lot longer to form his rebuttle each time.

I know this may sound callous, heartless and unfeeling but I will offer up this as something to think about, because since yesterday, it's been heavy in my thoughts.

I'm glad, not in a sadistic way, that someone didn't take him out. Had he been removed, the officers would have never known about his apartment and how it was boobie trapped.

Can you imagine what further certain death would have been dealt, had the cops shown up, with the entire neighborhood watching, as they breached the door and set off those explosives ?

I'm very sorry for those 12+ families who have lost loved ones, and those that will have to go through the rest of their lives with this experience in their minds, but ... it would have been worse had he not lived to tell.

Think about it.

My wife was caught on the fact that he was able to legally buy the firearms that he used and I jumped on the opportunity to point out that he spent, if the reports are true bout the extent of coverage, thousands on body armor, time and expense to build illegal explosives and chemical agents, planning the act, boobytrapping his apartment.....just how much do you think stricter gun laws would have slowed him in getting the guns that he used?

My wife was caught on the fact that he was able to legally buy the firearms that he used and I jumped on the opportunity to point out that he spent, if the reports are true bout the extent of coverage, thousands on body armor, time and expense to build illegal explosives and chemical agents, planning the act, boobytrapping his apartment.....just how much do you think stricter gun laws would have slowed him in getting the guns that he used?

And that's the sad fact. Had there been gun laws in effect, it might have only slowed him down as with all crimminals. It's us law abiding types that would get screwed over.

Besides, most of his purchases were made online, which means he used plastic and no intentions of paying.

And that's the sad fact. Had there been gun laws in effect, it might have only slowed him down as with all crimminals. It's us law abiding types that would get screwed over.

Besides, most of his purchases were made online, which means he used plastic and no intentions of paying.

(1) There are gun laws in effect.

(2) At least two of the guns were purchased locally

(3) The problem is the person and his lack of humanity.

(4) I have seen similar events....one "young man" killed most of his family with a 22.

Size of the tool makes no difference if someone getts it in their head to kill they will find a way to do so.... We are lucky that he was unfamiliar with the rifle and that for what ever reason he decided to tell that his apartment was rigged as a trap or there would be many more to cry over.

It was a good thing the LEOs learned of his traps but it is also a negative for People who believe in the 2d Amendment. I'm glad more lives weren't lost but the only thing the media will keep playing over and the only thing the sheople will remember is how many died because of the shootings, not that he had chemical weapons and explosives which are already illegal (without proper permits).

it was good to NOT have the physical damage but the PR war will be lost as the concentration will only remain on the firearms used and NOT all the other weapons employed or attempted to be employed.

(1) There are gun laws in effect.

(2) At least two of the guns were purchased locally

(3) The problem is the person and his lack of humanity.

(4) I have seen similar events....one "young man" killed most of his family with a 22.

Size of the tool makes no difference if someone getts it in their head to kill they will find a way to do so.... We are lucky that he was unfamiliar with the rifle and that for what ever reason he decided to tell that his apartment was rigged as a trap or there would be many more to cry over.

I might have misstated myself or possibly been misunderstood. When I said had gun laws been in effect, I meant, stricter gun laws, he still would have found a way. I'm not saying that there should be stricter gun laws. :)

personally I think the problem is higher education I think the stress of competing in the real world

made him snap.

I think this is going to screw up day time TV for as long as the O.J. thing they are going to pick the bones of this

situation apart like a thanksgiving turkey at the orphans home.

then they are going to blame the gun / firearms mag capacity if he use some particular ammo

remember Black Talon will be villianized I will not be surprised if the companies that shipped

the stuff wont be jammed in the crack.

They seem to forget that in Israel has BOMBERS because it is difficult to get firearms into

certain areas so when they finally strangle gun ownership to death then we will get really crazy

azzholes and then how will they explain that we have avoided the Spanish train type disaster

as well as some other parts of the world but if everyone remembers the first attack on

the twin towers was a rental truck as was Oklahoma city you cannot legislate morals

that is the argument the left uses all the time let us throw it back in their faces.