Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Regulator5

hi all

this is not a new problem.ww2 , korea,nam...now this one.in the 60's ,alphabet was having soldiers arrested that were in germany.then giving radioactive LSD,and other things.they were caught in the late 60's.now they've passed a law making it legal to do it to all u.s.citizens. watch your 6...

Ok, I have an update.

I went to a civilian doc that was out for my health and not whatever it is the va docs seem to be for. he says he thinks he can get me fixed, altho it'll make me sick for a bit. He says my liver scores a 3 out of 10 in function, my blood resembles toxic sludge more than blood, and I have an "inner-cellular viral infection" (he dumbed it down for me and it's still over my head...lol). He gave me lots of meds to begin the process.

I want to Thank each of you for the Prayers as I honestly think it was an answer to them that I finally found a doc who cares more about his patients than ensuring persons in power keep their monopoly on knowledge. I guess the eye opener was being told that if I would have remained on the script the va put me on, it would have caused cardiac arrest due to an OD in a few months.

The deepest gratitude from me and my family to all of you.

That wasn't mentioned. I'm on 6 meds now and he ordered some more tests to be run.

Thanks JCMS.... I plan on hanging in there as much because I don't give up but I also want to be a thorn in the side of the va and their incompetent employees (note I didn't call them doctors or healthcare providers).

That wasn't mentioned. I'm on 6 meds now and he ordered some more tests to be run.

Thanks JCMS.... I plan on hanging in there as much because I don't give up but I also want to be a thorn in the side of the va and their incompetent employees (note I didn't call them doctors or healthcare providers).

See there ya go. Civilian Dr.s capable of thinking for themselves :D Hope you get to feelin better soon.