Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Regulator5

Thanks everyone for all your Prayers and thoughts; it means alot to me and my family. Now for the "joke" of my consultation...

The doctor (I use that term very loosely) told me that I am perfectly healthy, as my latest CT scan showed normal (altho they didn't use contrast). I was told I needed a Hep B vaccine, which I already have had along with Hep A. I pointed this out and was told that the vaccines aren't listed in my shot records. The anthrax vaccine isn't in there either and I was told the military didn't even start the anthrax vaccinations until sometime in 2009 (any recent vets will know this to be a lie).

The "doctor's" diagnosis was my liver tumors, losing consciousness last Thurs, ruptured cysts in and on my intestines, high white blood cell count, high red blood cell count, high iron, low potassium, etc is because of a "new form of PTSD" they are just now discovering. I was also told I should NOT go to any civilian healthcare providers, as they do not understand what they are looking at and give me false information.

I am not sure what is going on and the condenscending attitude of the jack a$$ wearing a lab coat just set me off. My wife and mother were with me and left the room crying; I think that almost caused the doctor to find out if he could fly. He does not realize how close he was to being sent out his 4th floor window. Needless to say, I will not go back to hines va hospital in chicago. I have ALOT of documentation on my medical and other things that I have already made calls on to release to the public. We shall play politics in their election cycle and when the People see the over $1B wasted at Camp Bucca alone in the 15 months I was there, I hope they decide the federal government is worthy of nothing but a ticket to the gallows. The freeloaders wanted obamacare and this is the prime example of what to be expected.

I'll be switching to a John Doe (with no soc sec #) and paying to have my medical taken care of without a flag being attached by DoD like at Mayo Clinic and the other hospitals/clinics I have been sent to.

I find it funny that I was treated for over a year for a disease I don't have but required blood draws every 3 weeks, which were then sent to a gov't facility instead being disposed of like the other blood disorder specimens.

As I find out anything else, I will post it. Again Thanks to all of you. God Bless and Godspeed in all your endeavors.

Sorry for the late update. I didn't get home until 9pm CST. My appt was at 3pm and I finally made it in to see the quack a little after 5pm. The rest was posted in previous comment. I truly hope my emotions return to normal tomorrow after a fitful night's sleep...lol.

I truly don't know how to advise anyone, but I would find a way to refuse to get ANY vaccines, especially if entering military service as you do not want to be a lab rat for the pharmaceutical companies bribing our elected officials or offering very lucrative "post retirement" jobs to others who make decisions on aquisitions and purchases for the military. JMHO

hey reg, i guess no news is good news????

im at a loss for words here. i had expected this to be the "big day" that we finally get some answers.

i do understand where they tell you not to go to any public doc's. i dont expect they would know how to

diag or treat anything you might be needing at this moment. i would however find a solid "outside doc" and get him keeping a watchful eye just the same. could they be hiding something? yes they sure could.

but, for now i dont know that you have any other options but to "play through" and keep going.

get you some much needed rest bro. do remember this, careful of how many irons you put in the fire at once. you will eventually smother out the flame and all you will have left are cold irons and no fire to work with.

Thanks Rick. My biggest concern is that my shot records have been modified on the gov't database. They either know more and are covering it up or just they are completely incompetent (I figure both personally).

I am going to start using a civilian doctor without an agenda and have contacted my medical guardian and attorney to keep my medical records safeguarded.

My question is what this "new form of PTSD" is that it causes tumors and lesions on my liver and intestines? I wasn't aware PTSD would cause such physical ailments but then again, I am just a dumb hick, which is why I took somebody in the medical field with me. I will just keep driving on and "Charlie Mike", which is now finding the truth.

Thanks everyone for all your Prayers and thoughts; it means alot to me and my family. Now for the "joke" of my consultation...

The doctor (I use that term very loosely) told me that I am perfectly healthy, as my latest CT scan showed normal (altho they didn't use contrast). I was told I needed a Hep B vaccine, which I already have had along with Hep A. I pointed this out and was told that the vaccines aren't listed in my shot records. The anthrax vaccine isn't in there either and I was told the military didn't even start the anthrax vaccinations until sometime in 2009 (any recent vets will know this to be a lie).

The "doctor's" diagnosis was my liver tumors, losing consciousness last Thurs, ruptured cysts in and on my intestines, high white blood cell count, high red blood cell count, high iron, low potassium, etc is because of a "new form of PTSD" they are just now discovering. I was also told I should NOT go to any civilian healthcare providers, as they do not understand what they are looking at and give me false information.

I am not sure what is going on and the condenscending attitude of the jack a$$ wearing a lab coat just set me off. My wife and mother were with me and left the room crying; I think that almost caused the doctor to find out if he could fly. He does not realize how close he was to being sent out his 4th floor window. Needless to say, I will not go back to hines va hospital in chicago. I have ALOT of documentation on my medical and other things that I have already made calls on to release to the public. We shall play politics in their election cycle and when the People see the over $1B wasted at Camp Bucca alone in the 15 months I was there, I hope they decide the federal government is worthy of nothing but a ticket to the gallows. The freeloaders wanted obamacare and this is the prime example of what to be expected.

I'll be switching to a John Doe (with no soc sec #) and paying to have my medical taken care of without a flag being attached by DoD like at Mayo Clinic and the other hospitals/clinics I have been sent to.

I find it funny that I was treated for over a year for a disease I don't have but required blood draws every 3 weeks, which were then sent to a gov't facility instead being disposed of like the other blood disorder specimens.

As I find out anything else, I will post it. Again Thanks to all of you. God Bless and Godspeed in all your endeavors.

Anthrax Vaccinations: My Ship http://www.kearsarge.navy.mil/ and whole battle group was deployed to operations for Kosovo in '99. THe crew and the 24th MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) out of Camp Lejeune http://www.lejeune.marines.mil/ were given a series of 6 shots for Anthrax. THey said Anthrax. THe Nurses said Anthrax. People were refusing to be vaccinated because they said it was for Anthrax. Being that Anthrax is a popular Chemical Wep in that part of the world, it makes sense.

"The "doctor's" diagnosis was my liver tumors, losing consciousness last Thurs, ruptured cysts in and on my intestines, high white blood cell count, high red blood cell count, high iron, low potassium, etc "

Less than a year after my Honorable Discharge (Jan 2000) I started showing symptoms of my own chronic disorders (plural). A chronic Liver condition paired with a chronic Interestine condition. THe civilian doctors (which im VERY pleased with) gave both of my conditions names. Ive never been seen by a 'military' doctor for these conditions. Message me sometime if you care to compare notes sometime.

Reg,

You and your family remain in my prayers. By all means, get a civilian doc. Remember, Frank Burns on the MASH show? He went to the VA! There are some great docs there and in the military but it IS hit and miss. I'd go find a solid DIAGNOSTIC clinic and get their help. Any internist worth his salt will look at where you've been and do the research to find problems unique to the area. PTSD MY MAIDEN AUNT!:mad: They tried to blame agent orange on it as well. IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK AND HAS FEATHERS AND WEBBED FEET IT IS A FREAKING DUCK!

Reg, I'm sorry to here about all this! Seems like they're using our vets as guinea pigs nowadays. It's really unfortunate! I hope everything works your way brother, keep strong, and always trust in the Lord! God bless reg!

Im on a list anyways...................

So Dare i say "Duck Season''..

After All the B.S. is said and done,will there ever be an end to the Constant attact on the Vets that serve and have served?

Seems to me that "somebody " wants all those willing to fight for America to be KIA and those who survive are then ABUSED,neglected to the point of Helplessness and lose Faith in what they were fighting for..

Yes Im Pissed again!!

Edited by 101matt

Regulator5,

You know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Havn't been able to make contact with the doc I told you about, broke my foot. Will follow up!!!

man, this crap sounds like Agent Orange all over again for sure! Our soldiers being used as test subjects is a surprise to anyone??? Hell, you got a healthy, captive, traceable group of people. A scientists dream!

Im on a list anyways...................

So Dare i say "Duck Season''..

After All the B.S. is said and done,will there ever be an end to the Constant attact on the Vets that serve and have served?

Seems to me that "somebody " wants all those willing to fight for America to be KIA and those who survive are then ABUSED,neglected to the point of Helplessness and lose Faith in what they were fighting for..

Yes Im Pissed again!!

thats a very ugly picture you just painted there matt, but your probably right in your thoughts.

it damn sure sounds/looks like it over the yrs doesnt it?

Thanks everyone. I agree that it will take the People demanding equality for our Vets before anyone takes action. I called my unit and let the UA know what was happening. She was taking to our CSM to let him know. Other than making it for my family, I don't care what happens to me per se, but I am scared that whatever they gave me could be passed on to my kids and wife, let alone them having to suffer thru my ailments with me.

They will try everything and anything to NOT take responsibility for their actions and the actions of those REMFs in the 5 sided "office" building. The only ones who do not have to work for their money as much as the REMFs is the langley bunch (besides elected officials).

I'm just worried about the younger troops; I've lived a basic life, they haven't even begun theirs. Again, Thanks to all of you; my family and I truly appreciate your thoughts, Prayers and the offers of help.

Our main problem in This here United States are Bureaucrats!

A bureaucrat is a member of a bureaucracy and can comprise the administration of any organization of any size, though the term usually connotes someone within an institution of government. Bureaucrat jobs were often "desk jobs"...

Its All an "Office Game"'..I make up the rules,you follow them.

There are no checks and balances today..Shit,barry is still doing what ever he wants because he has the "Office Managers" in place..

DHHS just re wrote the law on welfare reform...

Just think what they are doing in the VA..

Just ask the American Inidian about HEALTH CARE!!!!!

We ARE ALL NEXT....

Still praying Reg5...

Im taking a deep breath....in .....out ...in....out...

Matt, I agree and deep breaths are needed. I lost my temper... to a degree as the quack didn't find out if he could fly like a duck..... and calmed down some by the time I left. I was more pissed that the azz was so rude and contentious that he made my wife and mom cry... that almost earned him a free ride to ground without an elevator!

My biggest concern is what will the younger troops do who do not have civilian options? I made contact with a civilian doctor who will accept just my normal co-pay and forego the rest of the payment so we can keep me "off the books". Some are friends of my attorney and others who are offering to help are co-workers of a family member at a university. I'm offering the liberals a great oppurtunity to "support the troops and still fight the military".... I'm almost wondering if they'll pay me...lmao.

The best option I have is to make this a public spectacle and shine a light on their lies; we all know roaches scurry from the light.