Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

If You Like Chicken,Take a Look.

Yup, saw that this morning. That's why around here it has to say Organic. I know, I know,

just because it says it is doesn't mean so. But think of the ramifications if it isn't and says

it is. Besides, if it makes the family feel better, I'm game!

For any of our ladies here: If this is an issue, drink 100% Cranberry Juice daily! This was a major problem for me for years and years, landed me in the hospital on several occasions because my kidneys were septic.

Nothing helped in the long run until a doctor told me about the juice. I haven't had an incident in more than 15 years now.

You better believe it's in my preps!

For any of our ladies here: If this is an issue, drink 100% Cranberry Juice daily! This was a major problem for me for years and years, landed me in the hospital on several occasions because my kidneys were septic.

Nothing helped in the long run until a doctor told me about the juice. I haven't had an incident in more than 15 years now.

You better believe it's in my preps!

I've heard this often. If I have my info right it should be the 'real' juice, not the cran-tastic or store brands. Probably have to go a health food store or something similar.

I've heard this often. If I have my info right it should be the 'real' juice, not the cran-tastic or store brands. Probably have to go a health food store or something similar.

you can buy cranberry PILLs to, much more cranberry in them per serving suposidly.

Yes, it has to be 100% juice. There are a couple of brands available in regular grocery stores, just got to make sure it's 100%.

I havn't used the pills, honestly, forgotten about them, but it would be a good idea to get some.

I love chicken. Hopefully within about two years I will have some chickens, and then have some more that looked just like the first ones. I think I could get away with it maybe twice or three times before my lady caught on and threw something heavy at me and cried. Does anyone have chickens? how noisy are they without the male around? Two people that live close to me have chickens but I know it is not technically cool with the town. I want chickens!

And they call me a fool for eating a breakfast consisting of three different pork selections.

It sucks. I love chicken. And being in the city, on a tight budget, I'm sure this superbug has been introduced to us. I refuse to go vegan. Vegetarian maybe. But vegan is against all things sacred IMO.

You'll have to show me hard evidence that swine and bovine actually isnt safe to eat (besides the Elvis theory) for me to stop. I love my meat. I eat a ton of vegetables, but I need my meat.

First take a look at the chicken and the Industry that breeds them.

In Lancaster County PA.there are over 10k chicken houses.They are 54foot by 500 ft long,

"Lancaster County is known for the incredible diversity of its agriculture. The county's 4,500 farms make it one of the top farming counties in the United States. Together, these farms raise 45 million broiler chickens, 10 million laying hens"

There can be as many as 2000 chicken in ONE building!!!!!!!!

Its an industry that PRODUCES/makes Money.....

Talk about Dirty and smelly Just try to breath in one of those Houses.I have and it aint easy..So why use so much Meds??Because the air and Shit laying around BREEDS SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagen walking into a room filled with as much as 3 layers of sawdust and chicken shit that has been there for 90 or more days.

A clean eviroment is not possible with 2000 chickens in one building..But it makes money as LONG as you give them MEDS!!!!

So keep your own Chickens/if possible...

JMO

why i raise my own chickens and buy my meat directly from a local farm 10 minutes from my house, also as a side benefit we trade our extra eggs for milk at another local farm down the road as we don't drink pasteurized milk either..screw the FDA