Sign in to follow this  
sleeper68

Hello from California

Hello, i'm Sleeper68

I,m new to this site, been lurking a bit and gaining info. I live on the central coast of California around the Salinas area and got into prepping 2 years ago and but been hunting,fishing and such since childhood, i guess 43 yrs now. Just amazed of the like minded people on here and not being considered a freak cause of my activitie's or for not being like the rest of the liberal sheep flock here in California. Me and my wife realize the need to prep for the worst and be ready to help family when the time come's, cause some of them think life is all about shinny objects and their favorite sports and reality TV show star's.

Hey, glad to have another Californian on board.

You know the old base would make a great place to hunker down.

They've tore down alot of it and built a college on some it, but i bet theres a place or two a person could hide still

They've tore down alot of it and built a college on some it, but i bet theres a place or two a person could hide still

Especially toward the old back gate ( Just got to watch out for unexploded ammo ). I was stationed there in 78-79. There used to be a great place in Montery, sold the best bagels and herbal cheeses. Wonder if its still open? We used to make regular runs to feed the crew.

Especially toward the old back gate ( Just got to watch out for unexploded ammo ). I was stationed there in 78-79. There used to be a great place in Montery, sold the best bagels and herbal cheeses. Wonder if its still open? We used to make regular runs to feed the crew.
that narrow's it down to 20 place's. Bagel bakery? don't know if it was open back then.