Sign in to follow this  
Capt Bart

Excess and giveaway

Tinder..?/ Did you want me to send you some Bluelake half runners beans..

I forgot who wanted some!

Let me know I will send to who ever wants some..

Again Thanks. It will be a welcome match to my Kybar boot.!!!!

Devildog, when on active duty, I hung out with Marines a lot. Heck, we even had Chief’s Initiations at a Marine corps League bar. I used to play football against them a lot, too. We both loved to hit hard and often! One of my best friends just got back from the sandbox after serving there as a Marine for the past year. In my book, Marines are outstanding people.

To All, I will be putting up another knife. What kind would you guys like? Also, when I post the next knife giveaway, I will put it up for two weeks so everyone that wants to enter can get in.

post-1287-13851498141225_thumb.jpg

This is a symble of My Scott/Irish family..

I will confess that on fathers day I spent time with BOTH Daughters and thier Husbands/Its been 9 years sence I had the oppertunity..We were in Va..at

Colonial Williamsburg ...and found a store that had everything "Scotish"..Found family name listed as a "Family" and found a Knife that I realy wanted..But it was a fake and for dress only..

I will cut to the chase...............The Boot knife I just won is VERY SIMULAR to what I saw....

Never under estamate the Power of Prayer................

JUST SAYING..

Again Thanks..

Edited by 101matt

hey, the sun shines on WV even from time to time.

congratz matt.

hey excoastie, thanks for the kind heart toward our forum members. it means a lot to us.

your the goods brother! thanks again.

again we see an example as of why this forum rocks the way it does. keep up the good work guys/gals

I have a 2006 Coleman Sundome 3 Tent - It is brand new in the box, never been used, three person tent. I consider it a medium quality tent.

A friend of mine was cleaning out his attic and gave it to me. Since Capt Bart started this thread I felt this would be a good way to contribute.

Here is a link to info and a picture of the tent.

http://www.peiferstore.com/store/Store_Product_Detail.cfm?Product_ID=486&jsessionid=0a3022b894ca53576e187615327d50311917

If you could seriously use a tent for your preps, then I will run this the same fine way excoastie did, reply to this thread with the word "IN" and I will do a drawing next Friday, July 20th.

No age limit! :rolleyes:

Edited by Rod

Definitely in rod! A decent tent for the family is one thing missing from my preps. Thanks for continuing the giveaway. I'll look in my basement I'm sure there is something I can put up here.

Edited by tinderwolf

Rod, great way to contribute. I too need to go thru my items and gear and see what I have after outfitting the family. I'm sure I have extras...lol.

As stated by others, this is why I come to and contribute to this site/forum; the People. I hope and Pray you all will continue and hopefully educate and wake up everyone else. This is important not only for ensuring humanity's and society's survival but will also further your family's/own survival chances if an event takes place.

I will add that on a personal request, as much as possible without betraying your own chances, that everyone try and at least get 1 more person/family informed and on board. I see this as my family's best chance since after the last couple weeks, I am not sure I will be able to be there to help and guide them.

Please continue the learning and teaching we all have used to better our chances.

I have a 2006 Coleman Sundome 3 Tent - It is brand new in the box, never been used, three person tent. I consider it a medium quality tent.

A friend of mine was cleaning out his attic and gave it to me. Since Capt Bart started this thread I felt this would be a good way to contribute.

Here is a link to info and a picture of the tent.

http://www.peiferstore.com/store/Store_Product_Detail.cfm?Product_ID=486&jsessionid=0a3022b894ca53576e187615327d50311917

If you could seriously use a tent for your preps, then I will run this the same fine way excoastie did, reply to this thread with the word "IN" and I will do a drawing next Friday, July 20th.

No age limit! :rolleyes:

Yes I want IN Rod.

Rod, that is an excellent gift. Thanks for your generosity. I am not in, but wanted to thank you for putting it up here.

Cap.n Bart, on another site, giving things to fellow members is called “Karma”. Please consider making a similar section here. Thanks! TJ

Rod, what a great thing to offer up! Like excoastie, I am not in. After all, want and need are two different things.

When I'm fully mobile, I'll have to see what I have. Sharing what we really don't need is good, both for the giver and the recipient.

Well, I used my random generator hat for the tent drawing and the winner is ......

tinderwolf!

tinderwolf, drop me a PM with a name and address where to ship the tent to and I will get it out the door.

congrats tinder!
thank you good sir!

Alright time to share the karma! I am going to be giving away four of my paracord bracelets that I make. I'm going to run this give away until Tuesday July 24, I'm choosing this date so that hopefully whoever gets them will recieve them by the weekend. As always, just say if your IN or not.

post-1196-13851498147608_thumb.jpg