Sign in to follow this  
Regulator5

Rant Follows

I do not know if this is the correct forum, but it concerns medical issues.

I hope everyone who served in the "litterbox" gets a thorough check out/physical. My experience with them (gov't health providers) has NOT been very good and they seem to relish in the idea of keeping my diagnosis from me. They seem to have the idea that my health is a national security measure and they must have cancelled my clearances because I can't get any info on it.

They call and say my latest lab results are in and not urgent but then give me a list a mile long of symptoms to be on look out for. If I have any of these (which I have them ALL) I am supposed to go straight to an ER for treatment. I asked what to tell them to treat me for and in reply.... a potassium deficiency and then to call the VA hospital and they will direct other treatments. So I am not allowed to know what is wrong and they will treat whatever it is when and if I show up in an ER. I am so happy the traitors in DC have found it prudent for them to control all Americans' healthcare because as far as I can tell, the gov't has no concept of anything besides power grabbing and selling out the People.

I support and will always support the brave People who stand the line and man the wall, but I also will tell everyone to NOT enlist and make the pukes who think they are something special toe the line. The gov't will not honor any contract unless they can profit from it. They want to know why obamacare is a joke.... walk in and see how the gov't runs a VA hospital and you will know why you do NOT want the gov't running your healthcare.

My prepping should have just been buying more life insurance to hedge my bets for my family's benefit.

Edited by Regulator5

I guess my first question is whether or not you have any documentation. Also wondering if you've seen any doctors who can give you some honest answers. Without some kind of proof you're going to have a tough time I'm afraid. Could you talk to Dr.Bones or Nurse Amy about this? I don't know, just some thoughts...

Reg5 is correct!!!

So go to the VA and try to get an answer?Da Ah I dont know or I have to pass on that request!

Just think about EVERONE in the US having to have this same problem.....

Oh and Barry wants to increase the Militarys PRICE OF Hospital Care..Ok so you have to pay more if you get shot by and Enemy?????????????????????????????Because it cost the Goverment to much...???????

But we give Billions to countrys over seas ?????????????????

Ok so what you going to do about it???

my guess NOT MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Im pissed again...and realy am tyred of holding it in...A certain Flag is going to be raised and if anyone does not like it they can try to take it down..

Please be offened if you want to...I dont care anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTA..A=all...T=THEM...and u know the rest...

for you watcher..you know where I live ...and who I am..KISS MY WHITE ASS...

Edited by 101matt

Thanks All. Jerry, I went to Mayo Clinic. They ran some tests and then told me to leave as they "weren't willing to get involved". I've been to several doctors, oncologists, ERs, etc. I have a whole file cabinet full of paperwork...lol.

Reg5..

Prayer Brother as always..you got coverage

I had come to the end of my rope at the V.A. and that is what got me through one day a doctor walked in

and said thhis is B.S. went and pulled my records and in one letter changed the game remember all it takes is one person on your side at the right time.

prayer works.

I agree with regulator on just about all his points. His experience is a common one and you just have to get lucky to find a doctor who is not just there for a paycheck. If you find someone like that, you hit the jackpot. Too many doctors just punching the time clock these days as someone else's employee.

Dr. Bones

To answer some questions and post more info....

I went to every doc/hospital I have been to for treatment and testing for my records. I then "redacted" all personal info and they were taken by a family friend (hospital administrator) who had a team of doctors look at the records. According to the doctors, the blood work does NOT match each event (say they have to be from different people) and none of the lab work matches the radialogy exams. I am a dumb azz when it comes to medical but my wife actually is in the field (radialogy).

I was asked to come in as a "John Doe" but there is no way I can cover those tests out of pocket. I was "given" medical records that the DoD had and they aren't the same as the records I received from the hospitals when I went. DoD also has requests in to send my records to them (even if I don't sign a HIPPA release) and definitely have gotten better records than me.

I also want to know why if everything is "ok and normal", they want me to do a CT scan every 6 months, lab work every week now, MRI every 6 months, ultrasounds per request, etc to check progression of "nothing"??? I just can't see "wasting" that much money on the tests if there is nothing to monitor.

This may sound egotistical, but I'll stand on my record of action, and say I am "fearless". I'll also say I am scared shitless right now about what is wrong and how can fight this battle. I'll take hajji pumping 122 katushas and Aks at me all day... at least I can fight back (as long as the cowards at dept of state and the cia say it won't "rock the boat" for their friends). I do not like this backstabbing cowards BS way of doing things.

I apologize to the forum for my ranting.... I just want People to know what to expect from their take over of the medical field (even more so than they already had). A few on here know some of the history related to my posts from the events that took place in the litterbox; 1 even had to endure having his picture taken by the "papparazzi" because we exchanged some garden seeds and books on herbal medicines.

"papparazzi" ,,

Hope they got his Best side.

Just saying ...as I said above..FTA..

LOL... I wasn't sure what else to call them.... at least on this family friendly site. I know they got the "best side"; they were able to drive away that day.

"papparazzi"..

If 2 people meeting to exchange seeds and books is a Threat,well we all should be scared!!!

Im sure that if questioned(the "papparazzi") they would say ."JUST DOING WHAT IM TOLD"..

This did NOT hold water at the Nürnberg Trials in the late 40s!!!!!

It wont hold water today.......

Nürnberg trials, Nürnberg also spelled Nuremberg, series of trials held in Nürnberg, Ger., in 1945–46, in which former Nazi leaders were indicted and tried as war criminals by the International Military Tribunal. The indictment lodged against them contained four counts: (1) crimes against peace (i.e., the planning, initiating, and waging of wars of aggression in violation of international treaties and agreements), (2) crimes against humanity (i.e., exterminations, deportations, and genocide), (3) war crimes (i.e., violations of the laws of war), and (4) “a common plan or conspiracy to commit” the criminal acts listed in the first three counts.

Sounds familuar does it not??

“a common plan or conspiracy to commit”.........NAZI....you can dress them anyway you want to and even say they are only doing what "THEY" think is correct for the majority!

Wrong,its a power grab to control those who disagree...........................It always has been and always will be..In every country and for every nationaly its the same..

Complete power to control....NAZIs....

I guess Im on the List.....I guess I need to get my star of David sewn on my sleve so you can pick me out better..

Edited by 101matt