Sign in to follow this  
Josh

What's on your key chain?

So I'm interested to know what most people walk around with on there key chain. I'm not asking what is you EDC; I highly doubt people have a Glock 19 attached to there keys. I mean what are the little inconspicuous trinkets attached to your key chain that inspires confidence?

Well i got my house keys, car keys spartan swiss army knife and the AAA mini maglight. Keep thinking about adding a whistle and small para cord lanyard. But I think that would make the whole thing too unweildy. The knife and maglight are on seperate rings to the keys, just in case I need to seperate them.

Thanks for the link Wally. After reviewing the website, I do recall that I have seen a few of those products before, different web sites but overall the same concept. I cannot wait to get Mykel's book, most likely the paperback... I was a bit shocked at the hardbound price tag. :eek:

uhm. keys and a Starbucks card...:rolleyes: Guess I need to get with the program and at least add a mini flashlight.

A flashlight and a can opener. The P-38 is small, flat and sharp. Very use for many things but can cut hands if you're careless with your keys. The Army gave me my first one in RVN. I've bought several (dozen) since then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tCY6n5Mcgk

There is a bigger version called the P-51 that is more useful and easier to use but a bit more awkward to carry.

I've updated mine. The car keys only have car keys, key fob and house key plus starbucks card :o . I was told too much weight on the keychain can damage your ignition thingie.

I keep a carabiner in my purse that has a Leatherman Style PS, LED flashlight, Coleman 807-376T Can Opener, paracord bracelet my hubby made. I don’t go anywhere without my purse so it’s always with me or underneath my desk.

I do want to add a whistle and nail clippers.