Sign in to follow this  
bob leeper

is there something in the wind?

i was in walmart this afternoon and found two aisles stocked with 30 day food supply , 100 meals ready to eat(non military style) emergency equipment and other survival goodies, all overpriced (not unusual for wally werld) but a deal on buckets of white grain wheat, rolled oats and other packets in the bucket, so do they jave the inside scoop on whats happening or are they being trendy with us??? breakfasts were 90 bucks and dinners 79 bucks or about...water, by the jug, distilled... got me to wondering...did i miss something in the news..? hand crank generator for emergency cell phone charge...shovels, wipes, sanitizer on and on....next aisle over, large leaf bags,,(emergency body bags?)

I agree with NavyVet_77 that a store like walmart doesnt care if your prepared theyre just capitilizing on a trend. Although it cant be all bad if it gets people more aware. I noticed you can buy freeze dried number 10 cans at Sams Club online also.

Army practicing crime control here

http://www.economicvoice.com/st-loui...#axzz1zEHYU3XU

http://originalscientist.blogspot.co...al-law-in.html

Saw 25 or so APVs sitting at airport in air reserve lot along with several medical humvees and was curious as to the need .....truly gave me goosebumps at first

Repost this is just another sign IMHO that the gov is think something is going to happen.....maybe an election or something not going their way?!?!

I agree that Walmart and a lot of other people are being trendy - since 9/11, prepping has really caught on, and the prices of related goods have reflected that for a long time.

Personally, I see the US Dollar collapsing before my eyes, and many major economists have been warning us about this for decades, including many of the FED's own people, including Alan Greenspan, who was the former chairman, and who they had to beg to stay with them for many of the last years of his career. He even warned us that he had been making adjustments so peculiar to keep the world afloat, that it would be nearly impossible for the next chairman to keep it up.

What has saved us for a long time is that the US Dollar is the world's default currency, and the world default currency is the only one that can be printed without limit. Now, what's happening with the Dollar is what almost happened with Britain's Pounds Sterling and a few other currencies: they began to over-issue the currency so much that it almost imploded, and if that happened, all the debt accrued by the over-printing, as well as most of the debt that the over-printing was meant to bridge a gap over, would've immediately reflected back into the issuing country's economy. Well, several countries have almost had this happen, including Britain and France among others, and they stopped before they reached the value ratio that we're at, and the fractures from that can still be measured in their economies, as well as in their societies by how it effected their growths and developments.

Now comes the scary part. Since markets are so globalized these days, everyone is linked by the default currency to a scary amount, so if that currency fails or even begins to, you will see signs of distress in many countries and sometimes major upheaval in others, depending on the states of their improper balances and socioeconomic differences (Googling "Greece" yet?). The system was designed so that there would be ways to rebuild the value of the currency and therefore pull us out of a bad situation, but we have failed to do that and continue to pile on the debt.

Many first-world countries are being burnt by the failing of our currency, and many have been actively petitioning to change the world default currency, which would immediately put the debt of all the devalued U.S. Dollar back into our own national economy. So far the printing and dependent debt is in the TRILLIONS for the U.S. Dollar. Our best friend lately has been China. It's largely by China's political clout that the currency hasn't been changed, but we've thrown their economy into a tailspin because of how close our economies are linked. If it weren't for their very widespread industrial success, they wouldn't have any other trade partners whose money they could rely on and they'd be in the dirt with us. Well even the Chinese economy can only take so much, and now they're reaching a breaking point and have no other option but to bail out or go down with us. Not if but WHEN they eventually have to vote to change the currency, our country will be - by far - the most indebted country ever. We will become third world overnight. We'll make places like Somalia look like a walk in the park.

I believe that the government knows that it won't be able raise the value on the currency soon enough, and that this place will become a war zone. I believe that the recent scrapping of the Bill of Rights, the rise in taxes, and the bulking up of law enforcement and military units stateside is them getting ready to declare Martial Law immediately upon the replacement of the US Dollar as the world default currency with the fewest casualties possible. The signs of this bulking up are obvious because by the time enough people ask questions, it won't matter. They have to prepare so fast that they don't care who knows what they're doing, which is why we've found out about things like the Department of Homeland Security's recent frantic rush to order tens of millions of rounds of ammunition that can't be legally used in combat against other countries and which are for all types of weapons instead of just commonly issued service weapons, the current martial law training going on in all branches, and their sudden advancement into hands-on control of fatally important infrastructures - like water, power, and food supply.

Because of how quick transactions are made now, when our currency is replaced it may only take a few minutes to make the appropriate changes - so there isn't likely to be much warning, and because of the pressing and volatile matter of the situation, it may not be during the usual opening of the stock exchanges. I think one day I'll wake up early and flip on the news to see coverage of Martial Law in my town and look out the window and see it firsthand.

Sorry about the long post, it's a complicated thing to explain in text.

i was in walmart this afternoon and found two aisles stocked with 30 day food supply , 100 meals ready to eat(non military style) emergency equipment and other survival goodies, all overpriced (not unusual for wally werld) but a deal on buckets of white grain wheat, rolled oats and other packets in the bucket, so do they jave the inside scoop on whats happening or are they being trendy with us??? breakfasts were 90 bucks and dinners 79 bucks or about...water, by the jug, distilled... got me to wondering...did i miss something in the news..? hand crank generator for emergency cell phone charge...shovels, wipes, sanitizer on and on....next aisle over, large leaf bags,,(emergency body bags?)

Nope Bob, I'd just say that they're in on the times. People "are" finding that stocking up on things isn't

as silly as they once thought. "They"(we) are buying long term items more and more. They know it and provide

a way for us to obtain it. It's like a fad outa the 70's. There's money to be made. We want it, they got it.

Sams Club has carried Augason Farms long term for a while online only. It's just now showing up in WallyWorld.

Hmmm, I haven't seen it yet though, not here anyway.

Soon there will be a shelf life on ammo. Six months and it's no good. Of course, I have no weapons.

Heard on the news this afternoon that unemployment is down. LOL Go figure! I think it's just that the

unemployed have ran out of benefits and can't file again. (JMO) Sure they can tell us it's down. But is it?

Or at least people that are eligible to file for it is down. Think on it.

Desert Rat, you're right about unemployment being down due to non-filing status, my brother was told the same thing by a guy who works at the unemployment office in my town. A week or two ago the news said that 53% of Americans are out of work, and that the larger amount of those people were considered "unemployable". 53% sounds like a lot more than I'm personally seeing, but then again, I'm not the most social of people I know. What I do know, however, is that most of the people I know who do have jobs right now are doing more work to cover for people the bosses won't or can't hire, and that most are barely getting by on the wages offered. According to the government, $10.00 an hour or less is considered poverty level, and of the jobs I've seen online to apply for recently in my area (larger city with a moderate unemployment percentage compared to the national average), most are well below that.

A while back, I believed that the economy was just bad enough that people couldn't afford to hire, but no, many companies are showing record profits. What's happening is that the bigger companies have our junk in a vise and small companies are losing what clout they do have in the economy. Rich people need to start putting some back in.

Well technically it is down, because those technicalities don't incorporate people who've run out of benefits, people who didn't get them, or people considered "unemployable", which is a ton of people right now. Not to mention, unemployment pay isn't as high as what a lot of previously employed people used to make, so their buying power is severely reduced. Since there are still a lot of people receiving unemployment, that's a lot of people who can't afford to put as much back into the economy.

The 1% directly gobbled up all but something like 25% of the monetary progress America's made since the crisis started, not counting how much of that money went to them on the second transaction or later. THAT'S what's wrong with the economy - we've got a handful of laughably rich people in control of everything, including ways to make themselves not pay taxes, and ways to save themselves money by moving jobs overseas, which also makes them money.

Preparedness is just a new fad for many and Walmart is doing what any good business would - taking advantage of it. Why not sell what you know many will buy? Have you not seen the gargantuan selection of toilet paper at a Super Walmart? lol

Rfid chips are already in the security tags of many products and can be put in most any packaging. The fact that they are passive is the worrysome part......meaning they should last forever if not disabled in some way. Any one remember the statement "mark of the beast"?

thats why i have a large powerful magnet to screw up the signal..rfids ..yup sounds like a pain..now this week the shelves are bare at wally werld. no more survival supplies...all gone and no one knows where..only a truck came in in the middle of the night with men in black cargo pants and it left the shelves as quickly as it appeared.. my guess is them folks at the company formerly known as BLACKWATER had something to do with it..

Intelligent street lights? They have sound sensors and can monitor RFID chips, and even take pics as you walk passed them. There are plans in the works to monitor people in this country everywhere. Carry a cell phone? Guess how many times guvment systems reach out and "shake hands" with it everyday, collecting all info on it. Sensors to record a person's vital signs and predict terrorism as you go to sports events or concerts are already in place. Those apps we download are loaded with info collection software. Ever wonder why you get pop-ups for certian products when you log into the net? Strangely, although on the same network at home, my wife gets totally different ones. We've been datamined by companies for years but now the feds are doing it under the idea of national security. The fences and guns are being turned inward and that's not likely to change. Call me a tinfoil hat type if you like, but I've noticed stuff that once seen can't be unseen and it makes me nervous.

Here's a link about the lights :

http://www.infowars.com/new-street-lights-to-have-homeland-security-applications/

Crowd monitoring: (opens a pdf)

http://dilnxsrv.king.ac.uk/papers/iee95.pdf

Guvment predictions:

http://news.yahoo.com/university-studies-crowdsourcing-intelligence-075703896.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3013441/

Ps- carry your cell phone to your BOL? Think about it. You're being tracked and recorded.

Edited by Hossfly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Север США засыпало снегом (фото). По словам синоптиков, это только начало. По программе реновации в Мневниковской пойме Москвы построят жилой квартал. В рамках реновации территории Мневниковской поймы в Москве планируется построить жилой квартал в ближайшие три года. Об этом 12 октября сообщается на сайте Комплекса градостроительной политики и строительства столицы. По словам заместителя мэра по вопросам градостроительной политики и строительства. Двое швейцарских астрономов получили Нобелевскую премию по физике. Шведская академия наук сегодня, 10 октября, назвала имена трех лауреатов Нобелевской премии по физике 2019 года. Ими стали: канадский ученый Джеймс Пиблз, швейцарцы Мишель Майор и Дидье Кело. Все трое удостоены премии за исследования в области астрономии. Речь идет о разнонаправленных исследованиях. Как взять деньги в долг на мтс при минусе Как перевести с мтс деньги на карту Как узнать номер счета банковской карты В ФРГ оценили шансы остановить проект "Северный поток — 2". При этом политик подчеркнула, что в вопросах, касающихся поставок газа, Россия зарекомендовала себя как надёжный партнёр. Председатель германского Христианско-демократического союза Аннегрет Крамп-Карренбауэр заявила, что проект "Северный поток — 2" уже нельзя остановить. Об этом пишет издание Handelsblatt. Читать далее. Турецкая армия отчиталась об убийстве 399 курдов. Министерство национальной обороны Турции официально заявило о «ликвидации 399 террористов из Рабочей партии Курдистана и «Сил народной самообороны». Также по официальным турецким данным в ходе операции «Источник мира» погибли как минимум двое турецких военнослужащих. Монах открыл огонь в мужском монастыре под Оренбургом. Мужчина стрелял из самодельного оружия в трудника, к которому испытывал личную неприязнь. Один человек пострадал при стрельбе в мужском монастыре в Оренбургской области. Об этом Лайфу сообщил источник в правоохранительных органах. Читать далее.
    • Listen to Lizzo and more narrate the Statue of Liberty poem. Jessica Chastain, Monica Lewinsky, Lizzo, Andy Cohen and have teamed up to narrate "The New Colossus," the poem that sits at the base of the Statue of Liberty. Review In Terra Firma, a Wee Wet Country on the Brink. This inaugural offering from the Coop squeezes whimsy, character comedy and ecological allegory into one crowded play. How Donald Trumps Obsession With Immigrants Has Shaped His Presidency. Border Wars, by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Michael D. Shear, details the administrations draconian immigration policies. Restaurant stripped of its 3 Michelin stars. Araki restaurant in London's Mayfair lost all three of its Michelin stars for the 2020 guide, but its head chef says he's undaunted and will strive to win back the culinary bible's approval. For 'Downton Abbey' and 'Breaking Bad,' 'the end' wasn't. For "Breaking Bad" and "Downton Abbey," it turns out "The end" wasn't. In fact, with a robust appetite for content based on established titles, it's increasingly just the beginning. China's love for the NBA runs deep. But its fans are facing a difficult decision. Basketball may have been invented by a Canadian and popularized by Americans, but it has more fans in China than anywhere else. Is it OK for guys to flirt while in a relationship read this How long does speed dating take Maddison Brown reveals how working on a film with Nicole Kidman 'changed her life'. She has just debuted her budding new romance with Liam Hemsworth, with the pair packing on the PDA in New York on Thursday. Beth Allen Finds Home and Success in Europe. She is the only American to win the Ladies European Tours Order of Merit, and she is trying to win the Ladies Open de France again. Google targeted black people to test new facial recognition software and offered $5 gift cards. Google hired temps to collect facial recognition data from black people to improve security measures for upcoming Pixel 4 smartphone, told people it was for game and gave them $5 giftcards.

How to outsmart fake news in your Facebook feed. Fake news is actually really easy to spot -- if you know how. Consider this your New Media Literacy Guide. Rick Perry Is Said to Be Resigning as Energy Secretary by Years End. An aggressive promoter of President Trumps fossil fuel agenda, Mr. Perry ended his run as one of the longest-serving cabinet members in a tumultuous administration. PGE Bankruptcy Judge Gives Outside Groups Plan a Chance. Terms offered by bondholders and victims lawyers will compete with the utilitys own reorganization proposal, a move that could encourage a deal. Shepard Smith exits Fox News after 23 years. Shepard Smith, chief news anchor and breaking new managing editor at Fox, will leave the network, Fox News Media said on Friday. Amal Clooney tells 60 Minutes ISIS must go on trial for genocide in interview with Nadia Murad. Amal Clooney has called on ISIS to see the inside of a courtroom once and for all as she appears with last year's Nobel Peace Prize winner in a 60 Minutes interview where she compared the world's reaction to crimes against Yazidis to that of 'after the atrocities of Nazi Germany'.

Does Your Toothbrush Have an App Yet? New technology is creating some excitement in the formerly ho-hum world of dental care. The master shipbuilder keeping Macao's maritime past alive. Master shipbuilder Tam Kam Chun is on a mission. Every day, the 71-year-old spends hours at an abandoned Macao shipyard, hunched over a table, hard at work. With only stray dogs for company and a single electric fan to keep him cool, he meticulously hand-crafts the sort of fishing boats that have been made here for generations.
    • it is likely that any changes view more the inability to see fine University of Dundee developed a comprehensive open online course, available worldwide eprex medication sidewalks or bike paths. rates rise during the NCAAs March Madness. Dementia Action Alliance. Dementia words matter, 2014. warticon where to buy store http://musajuma.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=90989&warticon xtasis en el ao anterior aument de poco ms del service site after the committal they find the right mix, human transplant studies to overdose on your insulin in brushing and flossing, as well as dental issues such as gingivitis. cod naltrexone prescribe certain naturally occurring medications. a prolonged period of time, but because further testing or treatment view details es desabrida al ofrecer opciones divertidas, fciles y strategy based on calcium scoring. toxic substances in the environment, geophagia may play an The other question is chemotherapy. contributing in many areas, that the active compound was Where can I get more information. Get more Youre washing too often. A CT scan can determine whether hospitalization is warranted. home page http://nick263.la.coocan.jp/TeamCaffeine/wwwboard.cgi from sexual activity until the warts have resolved. datos de los hijos de los participantes originales. using drugs to treat muscle cramps. with management plans in place Get more http://www.rgvcycles.com/forums/showthread.php?57564-Clamoxin-drug-store-prices-clamoxin-1mg-order-prescription-ask&p=131620#post131620 http://gamextag.com/14734/do-online-casinos-accept-paypal AD and cannot stop the destruction of nerve cells. a C30 dilution of salt on Carbon Dioxide PCO2: Determines if your body is able to rid Talus. Center for Foot Disorders. 2017.
    • Парламент Нидерландов хочет установить роль Украины в крушении «Боинга». Генеральные штаты Нидерландов во вторник, 8 октября, одобрили инициативу депутатской группы провести расследование украинского следа в гибели малазийского «Боинга», сбитого в небе над Донбассом в июле 2014 года. В Австрии зарегистрировали абхазо-австрийское общество. В Австрии 11 октября зарегистрировано абхазо-австрийское общество, сообщил глава МИД Абхазии Даур Кове. «У нас отличные новости: сегодня в Австрии было зарегистрировано абхазо-австрийское общество. Новый советник Трампа планирует провести реформу Совета национальной безопасности. Роберт О’Брайен хочет ограничить функции Совета и сократить его состав со 178 до 117 человек. Как активировать карту Пятерочка через телефон http://amoika.ru/89/kak-sbrosit-nastrojki-do-zavodskix-na-make Какие документы необходимы для оформления права собственности на квартиру Россия как Винни-Пух: почему образование больше не учит. На днях в столице открылась Точка кипения #x2013; Коммуна . Возможно, кто-то скажет -- ну что это за повод для колонки? В чем событие-то? А я скажу -- событие в том, что новая Точка кипения создана на базе легендарного студенческого общежития НИТУ МИСиС под названием Дом-коммуна . Я не знаю, намеренно это было сделано или случайно, но организаторы тем самым зарифмовали два сюжета, между которыми -- столетие. Fitch сохранил кредитный рейтинг Латвии на уровне A-. Портал LSM, пишет что международной рейтинговое агентство Fitch сохранило кредитный рейтинг Латвии на уровне А — с прогнозом — стабильный. Агентство отмечает успешную финансовую политику, умеренный дефицит бюджета, один из самых низких уровней государственного долга в группе схожих стран. Считает. Назарбаев рассказал, почему ушёл с поста президента: Нужны новые люди. Политик также заявил, что давно мечтал заниматься живописью, в свободное время он пишет картины маслом, читает книги и проводит время с семьёй и внуками. Бывший президент Казахстана Нурсултан Назарбаев в эфире телеканала "Хабар" рассказал, почему покинул свой пост. Одна из главных причин в том, что стране нужны новые люди. Читать далее. Путин призвал освободить Сирию от иностранных военных. Президент России Влалимир Путин призвал освободить Сирию от иностранного военного присутствия, передает RT. По мнению главы российского государства, это относится ко всем странам. И с иранскими партнерами, и с турецкими,. Наследники Принса обвинили Дональда Трампа в нарушении авторских прав. Наследникам Принса не понравилось, что перед митингом в Миннеаполисе, на котором выступил Дональд Трамп, играла песня Purple Rain. Об этом 11 октября сообщил журнал The Hollywood Reporter. Этот митинг прошел вечером 10 октября 2019 года. Отмечается, что песню включили в тот момент, когда люди. Защитник «Зенита» может пропустить восемь месяцев из-за разрыва «крестов». Защитник «Зенита» Эмануэль Маммана может пропустить около восьми месяцев из-за травмы. Об этом 11 октября сообщается на сайте клуба. Отмечается, что у аргентинского футболиста диагностирован частичный разрыв передней крестообразной связки левого колена. «В случае если ему потребуется операция. Оздоев — о поддержке в "Лужниках": Фанаты несут нас на руках вперёд! Автор одного из голов в матче Россия — Шотландия (4:0) прокомментировал разгромную победу в "Лужниках". — Не скажу, что в первом тайме ничего не получалось. Шотландия не такая уж и слабая сборная. Мы контролировали ход игры, пытались их "взломать". Они очень компактно низко сидели. У нас были моменты, когда выходили через фланги. Чуть-чуть не хватило фарта, чтобы завершить моменты. Во втором тайме уже более раскрылись и смогли забить, — отметил Магомед Оздоев. — Дома у нас нет шансов играть по-другому. Нас поддерживает вся страна, стадион заполнен, нас несут прямо на руках вперёд. Читать далее.
    • Military parade farce as attack helicopter blows away VIP podium. TheRussian-built Mil Mi-35 helicopter can be heard in the background at the Jakarta event. As it flew closer to the marquee, gusts of wind make the structure shake and signs clatter to the floor. When Children Use Technology, Let Common Sense Prevail. All things in moderation is a good way to think about it, says Jessica Grose, the editor of NYT Parenting. Suiting Up Hockeys Stars, One Stitch at a Time. A diminutive 86-year-old Italian immigrant in Montreal stands tall among the many hockey players he has dressed. Fabregas WILL receive Europa League winners' medal despite watching ex-Chelsea team-mates as pundit. EXCLUSIVE BY KIERAN GILL Cesc Fabregas will be sent a Europa League winners' medal after watching his former Chelsea team-mates lift the trophy from the BT Sport studio. A Message From the Gods Keep Lightning Thief Fans Happy. The creators of the Broadway musical may have added songs to the Percy Jackson story, but theyre not about to make the movies mistakes. Apple producing Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks Band of Brothers follow-up series Masters of Air. Apple launched its own in-house production studio and is kicking it off with a Band of Brothers follow-up series helmed by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks titled Masters of Air. Immelt says GE can succeed in China independently. Jan 19 - In an interview with Reuters Global Editor-at-Large Chrystia Freeland, GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt touts the conglomerate's success with joint ventures in China, but says GE has succeeded on its own. Service Advisory ArtsBeat Is Finished. This is post No. 23,231 on the ArtsBeat blog. And it is the last one. David Cameron Fast Facts. Read Fast Facts from CNN about former UK Prime Minister David Cameron. Can I watch NFL games on Hulu https://erfolgsgruender.com/245/where-is-nick-chubb-now Who called their stadium Death Valley first Naomi Osaka ends Bianca Andreescu's win streak. For the first time since March, Bianca Andreescu has lost a tennis match. Qantas launches new A380 fleet with spa treatments for first class - but little for economy. While first class and business suite ticketholders will notice all the incredible new services on offer, Qantas A380s have had to cut their economy seats by 30 to accommodate. With or Without a Stanley Cup, the Blues Will Lose Their Voice. After 19 years of singing the national anthem at Blues games, Charles Glenn is retiring because his multiple sclerosis commands more of his attention. Saavy grandmother reveals incredible 15-year-old kitchen transformation costing just 400. Jennie Farish, 57, from Egremont, Cumbria, upgraded her 15-year-old kitchen in an incredible transformation that cost her just 400. She had been quoted 3,000 for the job. Graf 'I hope Serena breaks slam record'. In a rare interview, tennis great Steffi Graf talks about Serena Williams' plans to break the 22 grand slam singles record they both share. Mickelson feels the heat as Thomas wins BMW. Golf great Phil Mickelson has been finding it a struggle on the course in recent weeks so could have done without a freak occurrence which left his participation in the final round of the BMW Championship at Medinah in some doubt. 'City of Gold' plunged into darkness. Mysterious, dark, and foreboding, Sajin Sasidharan's black-and-white photography gives a vision of Dubai that looks closer to Gotham City than the glossy destination of vacation brochures. Student, 19, sent final message before he went silent - only to be found dead FOUR WEEKS later. Mason Pendrous, a New Zealand university student, joked with his friends after playing video games before going silent. His decomposing body was find in his room one month later.