Sign in to follow this  
bob leeper

is there something in the wind?

Rfid chips are already in the security tags of many products and can be put in most any packaging. The fact that they are passive is the worrysome part......meaning they should last forever if not disabled in some way. Any one remember the statement "mark of the beast"?

Some RF tags are now small enuf to be injected.. in like say.. a flu shot ?

little known Fact..

Libya was going to go to a GOLD standard..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?299758-Why-at-War-Google-Gold-standard-Libya-Africa-Dinar-China

So ...??

Everone joined in and took him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to tell every one the middle eastern dirty little secret all the shakers and movers have always

invested heavily in gold platinum silver precious stones land and businesses oil is just a side line income

I had a friend he died some years ago but his niche was he bought exotic cars as some can take 2 years

to build and some nuvo riche person wanting to flaunt their new found wealth cannot just go find a

Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, or Rolls Royce so he ordered and when he took

possession he flipped them at quite a profit now consider you got to have some stones and rather

deep pockets to play that game but those people will not be effected by any downturn in any market

because they are to spread out to be completely crushed and are quite intelligent he was a engineer

among numerous other degrees and life experiences.

people here think they have money I have known people who never consider it never comes to mind as

anything more than digits they are not ignorant to price or quality they just like what they like and they like

the good stuff give away Patek Philippe watches like many send out Christmas cards.

I am suspect of all these companies but as has been said they are just taking advantage of

a boom market but then again so does a Soho hawker selling umbrellas on a rainy day

sometimes the market is a sentiment of what is coming.

speakin of something in the wind...anyone catch the story on fox yesterday? Israel distributing gas masks to civilians in prep for strike against iran,,,either this fall or maybe june...

Rayz, truthfully, I can see this happening end of Sept or Oct. This will put obama on the fence to support Israel or the peices of shiite in iran. If it happens, the entire mid east will be at war again against Israel, as the terrorists of the muslim brotherhood were put in power in North Africa which I think will attack Israel in response. Israel can't wait until after the election, as if the current admin is kicked out (hope so), Israel can't hold off the entire mid east (supported by france and russia probably) until jan when the next admin comes to power to offer aid looking to re election in 4 years. It'll be a politics game.

yup sounds kinda no-win for everyone,,,Israel cannot allow Iran nukes,and attacks Iran, unable to completely destroy/disable Iran's nuke program, Iran will go even further underground and push 10 times harder for said weapon, while closing strait of Hormuz,,,drags in the US, Iran unable to hit Israel effectively from its own borders turns to Hezbollah,Syria and Hamas and whoever else they can round up...its gonna be a mess....