Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

What`s happening in Chicago?.

I believe the shooting in some area's has always been there, Media is just helping Communist take away our guns to protect us. The United Nations also want to help protect us.....................Wonder what our founding father's would think...................Personaly Damn the UN.

:mad:

Was a spot on the news at the begining of the week with the Police Chief of Chicago saying there are +100,000 gang members in Chicago and a gang war is going on and his department only has about 12,000 officers. Do the math. But this is not just a Chicago problem. Pretty much any large city is having this issue, just not on this scale.

There are 2,695,598 people in Chicago. 100,000 + are gang members and assumed armed. That leaves 2.5 million unarmed potential victims. 12,000 officers spread across three shifts. that's 4000 at any one time. One cop for every 625 defenceless citizens. Urban environments are too dangerous. Thankful that i can express my second amendment rights and live anywhere i wish.

Personally I think the city and its elected crooks, I mean officials, should be held accountable for any injuries, damage and deaths that occur for removing the Rights of the People to defend themselves.

With chicago politics, they probably are trying to bolster their "voting base" in the cemeteries. I personally think chicago would serve a higher purpose as an artificial reef in the lake.... other than it would probably cause undue contamination (non chemical) of the Great Lakes.

When any populace is willing to restrict law abiding people from their inalienable rights, then the thugocracy is what is to be expected. Regardless of the thugs being elected or organized in cultural socioeconomic subsets, it's still the same. those with power will always "feel" THEY have the right to prey upon the unarmed.

It's never just gang on gang! There is always many innocent's killed when gangs go to war.

This is a sad turth, and of course I care about the innocents. When SHTF and all these gangs become one they hurt nothing but the innocent.

hi all

i wonder if they are doing it to have new reason for gun control.gang did crimes in the past there,law abiding citizens get laws against them.not against criminals.they have floyd card to have rifle,shotgun.vets coming home from over action in the sand,have to wait long time,i think 3 years to have cool off period.so i guess if you follow the law,you have cool off period.criminal you have none.

Guns dont kill people. people kill people. As long as guns are available to the G-Pop, there will be laws enacted to make acquiring the the guns harder. Problem is theres alot of middle men and/or thieves that remedy this for the "gang". I feel bad for the bystanders that are harmed when gangs are going at it but i also feel that as long as they are killing each other why stop it? Growing up and becoming a man in life isnt defined by how much drugs and dope you use while under your parents roof or defending a PUBLIC street corner becuase your a "Street Soldier" and you feel rightfully inclined to deal the death penalty at your discretion to violaters because they look different or act different etc. Its the most retarded crap ever. Ive heard people talk about how hard life in the street is and how hard it is to "come up in the struggle", SO WHY NOT LEAVE?? Leave the gangsters to kill each other. If they cant see past doing drugs and living off their parents their whole life just to kill the other person walking down the wrong street, then to hell with it. Let the problem be the cure. MHO.