Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WestsideJohn

Forge Survival Supply Accolades or Issues: Post Here

9 posts in this topic

The worst customer service of any company I've ever delft with! They do not return voice mail or email. And only shipped me 1/2 my order, but charged me the whole price. AVOID any purchase from these people if you want your goods in a timely manner!

Edited by SurvivalCache

Like tinderwolf, I have had good service from them so far. I have had two orders from them. Both were shipped quickly and were correct. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

With a negative feedback from the original poster, sure would like to hear from " Forge Survival Supply Co " as to what they have to say? Pretty sure they do look through SC site from time to time. Just saying.

I Have had Two orders From them The first was Ok a little slow but ok The second was Abissmal a month after they had received the payment they still had not sent the order it took two weeks from that point to get a hold of anyone they told us that they had recently changed computer systems and as an apology they would process the order and refund us the money (the order was only $24.00) they never did ship the order we did get our money back two weeks later or two months after placing the order. so they never delivered product or kept their full promise but at least we got our money back

We apologize for any experiences with Forge Survival Supply that are less than satisfactory. We strive to do our best to fulfill every order as quickly and completely as possible. warrior7r, if you have an order # to go along with your complaint I can follow up with the rest of the team at FSS. Thanks.

Two weeks after my wife sent this email we still had gotten any response. My wife then called got nobody and left a vm. Awhile after that somebody had called my wife back and she said they apologized and said they would refund my money and still ship out the order as well as an apology and for customer satisfaction and apologized again saying the foul up was because of a new computer system. We did get the refund a week later, however it was not shipped out as we were told it would be. Below is the order number and emails that were sent.

Re: Order Status Change: Your Order 574Saturday, February 25, 2012 1:24 PM

From: "missy" <missynoz2000@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: "contact@forgesurvivalsupply.com" <contact@forgesurvivalsupply.com>Cc: "joel@forgesolutions.us" <joel@forgesolutions.us>I still haven't gotten any reply as to whether my order has shipped. I shipped it to my father in law so I'm wanting to know if it shipped yet.

If you do not want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand

in front of them!FREEDOM ISN'T FREE...SOMEONE HAD TO PAY FOR IT! If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a Soldier!

Missy

To: "contact@forgesurvivalsupply.com" <contact@forgesurvivalsupply.com>

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:03 AM

Subject: Re: Order Status Change: Your Order 574

I wanted to find out if my order had shipped yet? thank you

If you do not want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand

in front of them!FREEDOM ISN'T FREE...SOMEONE HAD TO PAY FOR IT! If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a Soldier!

Missy

To: missynoz2000@yahoo.com

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 9:10 PM

Subject: Order Status Change: Your Order 574

Hi Melissa McGregor,

the Status of your Order No. 574 has been changed.

New Status is:

Confirmed

To view the Order Details, please follow this link (or copy it into your browser):

https://forgesurvivalsupply.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=account.order_details&order_id=574&Itemid=10

Forge Survival Supply

http://forgesurvivalsupply.com/

joel@forgesolutions.us