Sign in to follow this  
hikinged

Another new guy

Greetings fellow survivalists! Just wanted to introduce myself-- my name is Ed. I've been camping and fishing my entire life (I come from a long line of outdoors-men) but just recently got into hunting and the whole "survival" thing. I joined this site to learn more and to share some great tips.

Looking forward to some great conversations!

New Jersey! Your from New Jersey?

Why I am just next store across the Delaware. Welcome to the site! And you are just not "another guy". You are "another guy from New Jersey" ! :o

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Not around you anymore Jersey is home though, hiked the AP, Erie Lackawanna cut off, Rattlesnake mountain Sunrise and High Point ect of course I was on the lake a lot and canoed and camped the Delaware mostly the Devils bend area grew up on Camp Aldersgate Deitz center behind the School bus terminal Graduated Kittatinny in 92 I haven't been home in seventeen years I am currently stationed at Joint Base Lewis McCord but god what I wouldn't give to go to Dominics and get a real pizza right now. maybe stop at Tostee's get a snack and hike up the creek along MT Benevalence rd to do some trout fishing.

Edited by warrior7r