Sign in to follow this  
TheDefaultHuman

The Walking Dead ~ Zombie Talk in General

anyone else notice the quicker time it takes for someone to die and then become a walker? i think its interesting how this super stressful time shows the true colors of the characters.

anyone else notice the quicker time it takes for someone to die and then become a walker? i think its interesting how this super stressful time shows the true colors of the characters.

Yep, almost instant transformations now. Interesting progression. I wasn't familiar with the story until my daughter told us to watch it just beginning this season.

Yep, almost instant transformations now. Interesting progression. I wasn't familiar with the story until my daughter told us to watch it just beginning this season.

The two guards who didn't have any bites on them burned a pile of walkers, Ricks group also burned walkers. Either the virus gets breathed in from the smoke or they all have it in them and all of them are infected. Just a guess but it looks like the season finale is going to be a good one.

Can't quite remember but after dale died he didn't turn to a zombie.... And with Rick crying and all about killing Shane , I guess the producers want to show us viewers that Rick still has a sense of right and wrong , although he had to kill Shane , he still feels that pain of killing ... When he was close to killing that boy then changing his mind , almost like losing his humanity and who he is , then at the last moment reeling himself back in ........oh except killing that two guys in the bar with reckless abandon .....

I don't want to be a spoiler, but if you enjoy this show, I know I do, read the graphic novels (comic books). It actually makes it more interesting to see what they use for the show.

Its ok to be a spoiler.......so spill it.....:)

Its ok to be a spoiler.......so spill it.....:)

Well in the book, Shane gets buried when he dies. So when Rick finds out that everyone can reanimate after they die, he goes back, digs up Shane and kills him again. It was pretty cool.

Well in the book, Shane gets buried when he dies. So when Rick finds out that everyone can reanimate after they die, he goes back, digs up Shane and kills him again. It was pretty cool.

OOOHHH, Thanks, I just love this show!!

Can't quite remember but after dale died he didn't turn to a zombie.... And with Rick crying and all about killing Shane , I guess the producers want to show us viewers that Rick still has a sense of right and wrong , although he had to kill Shane , he still feels that pain of killing ... When he was close to killing that boy then changing his mind , almost like losing his humanity and who he is , then at the last moment reeling himself back in ........oh except killing that two guys in the bar with reckless abandon .....

If i remember right the guy behind the bar started to draw his weapon first. Shane shot him. and as he turned the heavy guy was bringing the rifle up as well. Self defence in my opinion.

Just watched the season finale, it was great, had a lot of everything. I am all for Ricks wife to be zombie bait,I think he should have shot them both.

Had to love to two armless zombie pets, the hooded figure was a great addition.

Lesson learned from episode= Just because you think your BOL is safe doesnt mean it is. Always have escape routes and link up locations stashed with emergency supplies.

Good thought Doc, they were totaly unprepared for what happened.

Lesson learned from episode= Just because you think your BOL is safe doesnt mean it is. Always have escape routes and link up locations stashed with emergency supplies.

Amen Doc. Amen.

Was just wondering............with everyone infected and Lori pregnant how does that effect the unborn child ?

I still haven't watched season two, which is why I'm less inclined to skim these posts, I don't want any spoilers lol. But I'll probably watch it all in 1 day, like I did with season 1. And I re-read the main post, I now have a sound card lol, makes life so much easier, everything is on the internet.