Sign in to follow this  
TheDefaultHuman

The Walking Dead ~ Zombie Talk in General

There is definately going to be a split in their community. Too many hard feelings to ignore and they seem to care more about being right than sharing a common goal. I loved the part where Rick had those zombies on top of him and he shot thru one to get another one...now thats what I call acting!!!!!

that was pretty damn good.. thinking outside the box at its finest

Otis was a fat man. No doubt there. But I think he could have made it if Shane hadn't freaked out. And Rick still has too much good in him to do that to Shane. Lori is having an affect on him though. He may change a bit next week though when it comes to the new guy. On a lighter note, I have told a few people I know (but would rather not), "When the zombies are chasing us, I'm shooting you in the knee."

I have told a couple of people "i dont have to be faster than the zombie, just faster than you"

My thinking is that Dale wasnt wanting to acknowledge that the world has changed. Yeah it isnt the most humane thing to do to kill that dude but it is the safest for the group. He's shown his true colors by trying to trick Carl into releasing him. In a perfect world you would just lock him up but unfortunately thats just not a viable option.

I feel like this past episode was sort of lacking. It sucks that dale is dead, I did like him and he was one of the only good voices in the group. I really didn't understand keeping the kid hostage and beating the shit out of him. I know they were looking for information but really? Just get rid of him already. Carl is definitly turning into a little demon child and I feel like he is going to side with shane on some level which will cause a major break with rick. Does anyone else feel like there is going to be a development about the virus? They mentioned how the two gaurds at that school yard didn't have any bites but maybe some scratches..I feel like everybody is already infected but it takes something to trigger it in the body.

I feel like this past episode was sort of lacking. It sucks that dale is dead, I did like him and he was one of the only good voices in the group. I really didn't understand keeping the kid hostage and beating the shit out of him. I know they were looking for information but really? Just get rid of him already. Carl is definitly turning into a little demon child and I feel like he is going to side with shane on some level which will cause a major break with rick. Does anyone else feel like there is going to be a development about the virus? They mentioned how the two gaurds at that school yard didn't have any bites but maybe some scratches..I feel like everybody is already infected but it takes something to trigger it in the body.

tinder you are right on with your observation but lets keep this on the down low and not spoil anything.

What brutality! Why were they beating him? How barbaric! Didn't these people ever hear of Water Boarding? LMAO Only from the liberal mind. But the liberals have one thing right, .... it takes a certain type of person to actually kill another human up close and personal. Especially one who is not trying to kill you.

I hope it's not the last episode but o could see it going that way and in a way I guess it's better for it yo go out while it's on. Top and not after a few horrible seasons. I'm glad rick finally stood up and took out Shane...man that seemed to take forever.

And then ricks freakin out and cryin about it? <bitch slap> Wake up Rick! Shane left you for dead, knocked up your girl(you know deep down its not yours) and now tried to kill you. Not to mention heza jagbag!

best part was it was a father and son kill.

Doc,

It is O.K. Kids kill all of the time now. Just watch the news. Another reason for the lefties to get rid of guns. But.....you have to admit that the kid is a good shot. Killed that walker who was right behind Rick. Would it have been too much for the kid to say "Duck Dad". Of course that would not have had the same suspenseful impact.