Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

Arsenic and Old Lace

In case the bad guys break into your bugout location,have a few bottles of elderberry wine

lace with arsenic,remember the movie,keep them happy,I watch those old cowboys movies

were the indians were given whiskey/rutgut,and the cowboys always won,it may work,so lets keep them happy,all the way to happy mountain.:D

In case the bad guys break into your bugout location,have a few bottles of elderberry wine

lace with arsenic,remember the movie,keep them happy,I watch those old cowboys movies

were the indians were given whiskey/rutgut,and the cowboys always won,it may work,so lets keep them happy,all the way to happy mountain.:D

A funny movie, I have it on DVD and watch it occasionally. I'm assuming your recommendation is tongue in cheek; it is illegal to leave booby trapped bottles (or any lethal booby trap for that matter) laying around. While you might get away with it after TEOTWAWKI, you could wind up in prison for conspiracy before that time.

Interestingly enough, a large supply of high proof booze is legal and a drunk bad guy is easier to get the better of than a sober bad guy.