Sign in to follow this  
NavyVet_77

Medical Duffel Bag?

Ive stocked my BOBs and smaller packs all with a suitable amount of medica/first aid supplies.

WHat Im looking for a type of large portable 'compartmental' bag for storing and possibly transporting my medical/First Aid supplies in the closet. Not a Backpack really, but something thats organized enough to keep items neatly and large enough for long-term supply storage and transport. bout $100 or so

S.O.TECH Mission Go Bag

http://www.uscav.com/Productinfo.aspx?productid=17178&tabid=548

Looks to be very organized way to transport stuff, but not big enough

Warrior Aid and Litter Combat Casualty Kit (WALK)

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=10309&tabid=548&catid=2754

Looks about the right size, but dont need all the stuff, just the pack.

NavyVet_77

Do you need this case/bag strictly for storage in your home or will it be used for transport? Seems to me that if you have quality supplies that they should be kept dry and dust free. Unless you plan to package supplies individually in waterproof bags inside your main bag a bag may not be your best option.

Some photography cases come with moveable dividers that may help you organize your supplies. Another option might be a used Pelican case without foam. They can be gotten much cheaper than new and you could make your own dividers.

Just a thought.

Good luck whatever route you decide to go.

Keep us posted!

FreedomSix

NavyVet_77

Do you need this case/bag strictly for storage in your home or will it be used for transport?

SOme kind of bag that is has good internal organization and compartments thats good for both transport and closet.

Good looking bag...with the multiple attachment points it should be great for creating compartmentalized medical supplies. All you will need is some additional small bags (would name each one if U create them for specific uses) for the small stuff as the main bag should accomodate all the larger stuff U will want in this job specific bag.

Good looking bag...with the multiple attachment points it should be great for creating compartmentalized medical supplies. All you will need is some additional small bags (would name each one if U create them for specific uses) for the small stuff as the main bag should accomodate all the larger stuff U will want in this job specific bag.

i was thinking attaching MOLLE pouches to the sides if needed.