Sign in to follow this  
readytogo1955

Has any body been here.

been there years ago as a kid... yup lots of game in the area, lots of other critters, wild life etc. water ...not so much there that i recall. the guy i knew dug a deep well for water...pecos county ...rough place to live...lots of crime, illegals coming across, drugs, meth labs...etc.. be careful..

That is goat country. Lots of hot dry land and rocks but also it has a special beauty that is hard to describe. You are living on an ancient sea bottom. Hell there are shrimp farms out there because all you have to do is dig a big hole 3 feet deep and flood it and bingo you have a salty sea. It isn't for the faint of heart. Depending on the time of year...sometimes even just the time of day it can be hell on Earth and Heaven on earth all in one day. The people there are tough and dry just like their land but if you can make a couple of summers there and still stay they will adopt you as family. After the end of times those that are there and adapted will probably have little trouble surviving...They may not even notice the difference!

1. Fort Stockton, Texas, lots of land, open space, game

2. Yes Fort Stockton is about 400 miles from Kempner Texas there is plenty of open land Spaces and a lot of nothing. Small game and maybe suitable deer. Also would like you to know Texas has a correctional facility Based near Fort Stockton. The City of Junction in not very far about 180 Miles. I think it’s called Pecos County. And about 300 Miles from El Paso Texas. We’re are you from?

3. Wilson

B)