Sign in to follow this  
Urban Wolf

zombie victim oic

with a nick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone, this old man ain't going home.

I wonder if the doctors ask,"does it hurts when the push here?

Donner party family picnic Florida under the bridge "BE THERE "

and last but not least there is always room for jello.

I always knew some women were crazier than others now I know why {bath salt poisoning}.

I will be visiting local smoke shops this weekend to politely request (on the first attempt anyway) they remove the products from their shelves if they currently sell them. Generally smoke shops do not want anything that could be considered negative attention because they sell bongs and pipes that ARE INTENDED FOR MARIJUANA, i dont care that they put a little sign up about intended use for tobacco, bullshtuff, if you smoke tobacco out of an 18 glass bong with Rastafarian colors on it, your silly and probably have severe chest pain. So I think the the threat of getting local media attention on the issue would hopefully be enough to get them moving in the right direction if they object at first.

I do not like really like the idea of protesting but I am genuinely worried about this crap being in my community. I think everyone has heard drug freak out stories, guy has acid flashback, jumps out window, then of course the propaganda film "Reefer Madness" where someone smokes marijuana and murders a friend shortly after. Most of these stories were exaggerated or just false but some were not. I think with most drugs that have been around, an underlying mental illness pushed to the limit by substances was the reason for truly extreme behavior but with "Bath Salts" this does not seem to be the case, however I could be wrong, could be the same old story just the new thing for the media. Either way, I would rather not have to deal with a naked zombie, that's right, how can you make zombies any worse? remove their clothing. There's television commercials about not getting involved with the ultimate evil "gateway drug" (bullsh*t term if you ask me) Marijuana, which has killed nobody, ever. Where are the commercials for bath salts, or for that matter heroin, coke, meth? Anywho, Down with bath salts!