Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Hopeless/Helpless neighbours.

WHo told your nieghbor you guys were going hunting anyway? If no one did, then you know for sure he's not only a useless AHole... But is very nosey as well. Keep the blinds drawn closed on that side of the house... or risk him getting a glimpse of your prep efforts and be publicly labeled a 'Survivalist', and you what that means.

I'm not to worried yet, i've been teaching & training many of the newer rockie cops in self defence every weekend & some week days. Most of them know me. I'm no Terrorist that's for sure. LOL .

One of my neighbours is all unicorns and sunshine and lolipops.

He got so upset when I told him one of his cats was a great chipmunk hunter. He said to me(Iwish she wouldnt do that). I try to teach him about instinct and such, but he is beyond that.

One time I paint balled one of his cats for using one of my horse shoe pit as a litter box.

Paint balled a cat, thats brilliant!!! I am surprised paintall guns are legal there!

I think I posted about how our government enables stupid people,

hell they treat them like an endangered species, if you drop one they put you in jail and take away your ROD

I think they ought put a limit on them like every other dumb animal BUT NO!

you know the license should have 3 deer tags and a few for

white tail {under wear hanging out their ass}

spotted night owl { tattooed bikers after dark}

crested dumbass {hoodie wearing gang signing ass}

you should get extra points if any combination occurs to trade against

traffic violations or like the old S&H green stamps get a blender or something.

Snake, you have a deep dark mind, keep up the good work!!

Today i Know for sure that my next door neighbour is a complete FU@KING MORON for sure & i'll have nothing to do with this stupid son of a Bit@h. He complaned to the Childrens Aid that i was taking my son hunting for groundhogs & felt that i was abuessing my son in doing so. The lady from Childrens Aid told me about this & laughed. She stated it was the neighbour right next door.

wonder what he does for his kids. "Here son play with this play station and xbox they will teach you about the real world out there". Really none of his business. Each of us should be left along in how we raise our kids in the manner we see fit.

My neighbors love that my family has been prepared. We have been hit hard three times in the past year and they ‘raided’ (with my permission, of course) my stores. Took a lot, returned none. Didn’t have the common courtesy to say thank you. I have told them that next time, they’re on their own. I offered to help them prepare and had no takers.

My neighbors love that my family has been prepared. We have been hit hard three times in the past year and they ‘raided’ (with my permission, of course) my stores. Took a lot, returned none. Didn’t have the common courtesy to say thank you. I have told them that next time, they’re on their own. I offered to help them prepare and had no takers.

Check out old 'Twilight Zone' episode "The Shelter"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shelter_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734676/videogallery

Your 'friendly' neighbors may not be so friendly once TSHTF and you are NOT willing to give away your preps.

Cap’n, I have watched that episode a few times. It is amazing how people can change depending upon their situation. Good friends are often not as ‘good’ as we feel them to be. Not having a bunker, I am forced to protect my family using other means. But surprisingly, none of my neighbors have taken me up on my offer to help them prepare. I really don’t understand their apathy.

Cap’n, I have watched that episode a few times. It is amazing how people can change depending upon their situation. Good friends are often not as ‘good’ as we feel them to be. Not having a bunker, I am forced to protect my family using other means. But surprisingly, none of my neighbors have taken me up on my offer to help them prepare. I really don’t understand their apathy.

They don't need to prepare, they have you.....

Maybe the event will just be the Earth taking some medication to get rid of the cancer that too many of us have for neighbors. The adage of, "you can lead a jacka$$ to water, but you can't make him drink" comes to mind.

Today my son & I were cutting the grass in the front yard. We only did our side, so the neighbour ask why we did'nt do his side as we would do as a good neighbour. I said, you know why, you can do it your self. It's not my property & i'm not responsible to do so. What comes around, goes around.

Today my son & I were cutting the grass in the front yard. We only did our side, so the neighbour ask why we did'nt do his side as we would do as a good neighbour. I said, you know why, you can do it your self. It's not my property & i'm not responsible to do so. What comes around, goes around.
In my mind that doesnt even the score for you. He called childrens services on you, u just told him to mow his own yard. Still uneven i think.

In my mind that doesnt even the score for you. He called childrens services on you, u just told him to mow his own yard. Still uneven i think.

Amen. I'd probably install spot lights to shine at his house and tell him it's to ensure no children are abused.

We are very fortunate to have such great neighbors in our small cul-de-sac. It is comforting to know that we really do watch out for each other all the time. Our neighbors behind us through our woods,are another story in frustration. So we concentrate on the good decent people.

We try to share information with each other on being prepared and for other situations. I don,t pay attention to folks who play "ostrich" with their lives and those of their family. I don't have a "bunker mentality" and resent those folks who insinuate or use innuendo to make assumptions that are based on their own fears and bigotry. I can only help those who want to help themselves, and truly need information insted of a free ride. Just my experience amd preferences.

Every dog has his day, that day will come. He'll be kissing my ass for a long time comming & he'll be getting SH!T every time. THAT'S FOR SURE!