TCC6310

Military Thread

Where is Capt Bart..???

I want to see his patch ..please Capt..

welcome Fridge!!

Nice to have so many "Deadly' friends around..lol

You all are making me feal old..

Edited by 101matt

U.S. Navy 92 to 95; CV 63 USS Kittyhawk, Coranado Amphibious Warfare Center ect.. U.S. Army 95- current; Combat patches authorized 1st Infantry Div Big Red One, 101st Airborne/ Air Assault Screaming Eagles, 4th Infantry Div Rock of the Marne, 555th Eng Rugged, 13th ESC. Hellholes Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afganistan, Iraq, Iraq, Iraq, Iraq, Afganistan

Edited by warrior7r

USMC Mostly aviation helicopters (CH53 CH46 UH1) maintenance, aircrew, and operations. Also did a small amount of time in Military Police. 1975-1992 active duty.

1992-present USMC Reserves...although why they keep a old fat man I can't fathom!

Where is Capt Bart..???

I want to see his patch ..please Capt..

welcome Fridge!!

Nice to have so many "Deadly' friends around..lol

You all are making me feal old..

OK ... August 1969 I enlisted for artillery OCS and flight school. Basic in Missouri, Advanced (13E20 Artillery Fire Direction Control) at Ft. Sill and Arty OCS (class 14-70). Flight School for Army helicopter pilot in Alabama. I volunteered for RVN (you should have seen the fight THAT caused when my lady discovered I'd volunteered after I'd been home 5 years and out of the army for 2 years). I was in the 120th AHC (the DEANS)/1st Avn Brigade post-6-13851498085196_thumb.jpg

http://www.vhpamuseum.org/companies/120avco/120avco.shtml; I was in Snoopy platoon and I also flew with the Razorbacks for a very short time. I managed to almost break my neck, learned a few things about small unit tactics, and then went back to Ft Sill for Pershing missile school and nuclear weapons employment officer. I was with the 72nd FA Gp post-6-13851498085989_thumb.jpg in Germany. I was medivaced out of Germany back to Ft Sill and a Pershing Missile unit. I medically retired out of Ft. Sill - delayed reaction to an RVN injury rendered me unfit for combat duty - worst day of my life at the time.

That is the short thumbnail of where and what I did. I was 20 years old when I was commissioned. I turned 22 crossing the international date line (I LOST my birthday that year - went from day before to day after - what a bummer and I WANT MY YEAR BACK!:rolleyes: )

Some of the best years of my life were in the uniform and I still miss it to this day.

Thanks Capt.

I think we have Enough Experence amoungst ourselves to start a Division!!

I will get Started with theTowes,sand bags and Helo pads, tunnels and FIELD of protection!!

Ok Im dreaming this morning..

Scout ..we need a couple of horses...can you handle that..the rest of you are on Patrol,I need some timber!!

Field Artillery, M109, second squadron second armored cavalry,Howitzer Battery section chief, special weapons/ammo Bamberg Germany, Ft. Sill, Member of Border Legion, communist border in Germany.

TOUJOURS PRET..................ALWAYS READY

I just joined The U.S. Navy, ship date is June 18, 2013. Joining as (HM)--Hospital Corpsman. Then hopefully going over to FMF Corpsman, field medic to be deployed with SWCC, Marines, or Seals.

I just joined The U.S. Navy, ship date is June 18, 2013. Joining as (HM)--Hospital Corpsman. Then hopefully going over to FMF Corpsman, field medic to be deployed with SWCC, Marines, or Seals.
While you're waiting among the regular enlisted ranks to advance on to FMF, see if you can get your command to send you to SAR school.Search and Rescue swimmer http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=7152

2HOW.????

Were you 6&10th...in Bamberg???

What YEARS?

82nd Engr. here B company(C company was on first 2 floors we were top floors)..6thand 10th were behind us.Do you remember a Volts wagon motor being stolen from one of your guys(the car was Yellow)..Realy it was C company....

Contact me..Matt;)

CC good luck..and thanks..keep us informed!!!

Edited by 101matt

Thanks Capt.

I think we have Enough Experence amoungst ourselves to start a Division!!

I will get Started with theTowes,sand bags and Helo pads, tunnels and FIELD of protection!!

Ok Im dreaming this morning..

Scout ..we need a couple of horses...can you handle that..the rest of you are on Patrol,I need some timber!!

No problem; would have rather had a horse back then alot quieter than a hummer or a Bradley for recon work.

USMC 72- 75 at Ft Meade inf/wall decoration, 75-92 army as a cook spent time with mps, FA, engrs, and armor/cav. 2 tours of Korea, 1 tour Germany ft Stewart Ga, Ft Hood Tx. best times where with the Corp and wuth the MPs.

WV Scout..

Horses are better in these mountains !!!!!

We need to get togeather on this!!Trails are abundent and with the use of 4wheelers in the past 15 years in WVA,the trails only got better.

Where do you think "Stone wall" came from.

Thomas Jonathan Jackson was born on January 21, 1824 in Clarksburg, Virginia.

Now Clarksburg.WVA...thats up in your area..

Edited by 101matt