TheDefaultHuman

First reported Zombie Attack......

The zombie apocalypse is on its way, its happening just as I thought, a dumbed down drugged nation becoming zombies, other factors may "Set-off" this zombie like rage.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

I will update if more attacks persist. Please post any zombie attack reports....

WOAH, link I posted is now "Page not found", this is really messed up, it worked 5 minutes ago, heres another article.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035990_zombie_apocalypse_Miami_police.html

Might work on this link?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/27/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

If not, CBSMiami home page,

http://miami.cbslocal.com/

They might be deleting this article, they might not, hope you read it.

Edited by TheDefaultHuman

my wife studies film/special effects. Shes seen every zombie movie ever made i think.

She's 'eating' this story up :P And is a lil scared at the same time.

"Bath Salts" is the street name for a new LSD drug.

I wouldnt be surpirsed if they actually used real salts as a devliery method though.

Ya.. My wife read a news article today saying the "Bath Salts" drug has been found in Ohio, those people were naked too. As stated in the followup article about the drug, the drug DRASTICALLY increases the body temp, so these people just... took off thier cloths simply because they were too hot. And sense its in Ohio, Detroit will have it in no time, if its not already here.

Edited by NavyVet_77

I've heard PCP and LSD. Cop I know from Texas said his department rounded up 4 people on PCP in one night from the same apartment complex that exhibited the same symptoms, naked or half naked, screaming at the sky about demons. One of the Miami cases, it took 15 cops to subdue the guy. Think I'll switch back to my 1911 for carry :eek:

Lots of new drugs that college kids are doing are marketed as "Bath Salts", "Incense", and other 'harmless' items... Manufacturers use terms like that to cover their own behinds as well as to mask the intended use.

Bath salts are often used as 'legal' cocaine, LSD, PCP and etc, whereas incenses (notably K2 and Spice) are used as a 'legal' marijuana. All this stuff is, sadly, really popular among young folks these days. While I, personally, have never partaken in any of these products, I know many who have; generally speaking, they produce a similar effect to their illegal counterparts, and are sold at LOTS of Smoke Shops (head shops).

Hope my insight helps with the understanding.

Oh, and JonM: I've heard similar horror stories... this one guy in my home town actually peeled the skin off of his face with his fingernails.

Edited by Rampart

Wife is theorizing that these 2 dudes in miami were purposely released from a test area, near the Miami Herald in order to make it know that their 'testing' has achieved a desired effect. No they know which part of the brain to isolate and/or hinder. But its nothing contagious yet, if in fact its a 'drug'.