Sign in to follow this  
devildog

What have you done today to better your Prep? II

How about taking the crimp out of the primer pocket....now thats fun....;(

military or crimped primer brass.

just for fun poke out the spent primer get a drill bit double the size of the primer pocket

and a drill just remove the edge and polish in tumbler and your good to go

no need for a primer pocket swager or fancy sh*t

Today worked on the drainage spout, that's attached to the roof for collecting more rain water. Also picked a couple more 55 drums for rain water collection. Mother nature was good to me today, it started raining, when i was just about done doing this task.

Went through the closet med box this morning. Tossed the expired cold medicine and whatnot and replenished on the way home from work. Added some stuff I needed like tooth filling replacement stuff, anbesol, e-xlax, ammodium-ad. While I was there I got more AAA batteries, x-acto blades, jb weld, peroxide, alcohol, and a big bag of sweet tarts.

Went through the closet med box this morning. Tossed the expired cold medicine and whatnot and replenished on the way home from work. Added some stuff I needed like tooth filling replacement stuff, anbesol, e-xlax, ammodium-ad. While I was there I got more AAA batteries, x-acto blades, jb weld, peroxide, alcohol, and a big bag of sweet tarts.

I call "BS" on the sweet tarts! We all know that was just for the ride home! :rolleyes:

Sighted in my new 10/22. Love how that shoots except 1 time it double shot with just 1 trigger pull. Put at least 400 rounds thru it & is starting to loosen up some.

Xplorer,

I strongly suspect that you actually pulled the trigger twice and didn't realize it at the time. IF it actually double shot, BATFE would consider it a fully auto weapon and unless you have the appropriate license, you are in illegal possession of an automatic weapon.

I recommend you rethink the occurrence and edit your post in light of the new consideration. If you double pull the trigger again, I'd take it to a really good gunsmith, ASAP if not sooner!

Today i built 2 home made solar ovens, that are 16 inches square & 14 inches high. Materials that i used were 3/4 inch thick pine wood & polished stainless sheet metal. Will do my first testing, this sunday. Hopefully i'll make some bread & cookies, time will tell with the out come with this project.

Today i purchesed a S&W 686 Plus, a 7 shot 5 inch 357magnum revolver from a club member at the shooting range. he owned it for about 3 1/2 months & purchesed it new for about $1,200 . Sold it to me to day for $850 plus 2 extra set of grips, one a custom wooden set & the other a packmare. Included was 2 HKS speed loaders.