Sign in to follow this  
devildog

What have you done today to better your Prep? II

Anyone check on the availability of ammo recently. Cabela's and Cheaper than Dirt were both out of most of what I use. People heard one of the presidential candidates say he wanted our guns and Chicago wants to tax our ammo $.05 a round so .... folks are scared, I guess. If you need something, don't wait too long to try to find it, it might take a while.

The sportsmans guide seems to have a decent supply of ammo. I really need to get off my a$$ in that department but have been focusing on food and water

Yep, food and water are more important as long as you have enough ammo to keep the food and water you have. Tough call to make.

I VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes there was a line at the court house!..and yes people were PISSED..I did not say anything...REALY!!I did not need to..

West Virginia early voting started TODAY..

Oh shit my 1865 post!!thats Ironic.......

I looked at a house, then stopped to vote. Left without getting to - had to get back to work, but it's okay, there's still time.

I've been trying to vote since Monday. Each day has been setting a record for early voting here and I can't spend 90 minutes during the day to vote early. Maybe on the weekend.

Here in God's country (SW Minnesota) we have no need to go stand in line to vote. Even at the polls on election day, there is no line, at least at mine. Voting early would deprive us of the opportunity to have a conversation!

Dug up all my spuds today!!!

about 110 pounds of white and 80 pounds of sweet taders.Drying them in basement..just in case.lol

ready for the storm.charged every battery/filled all lamps with oil/checked on neighbors/family meds are filled/cleaning more 5 galon water buckets and filling..doing all laundry/kitchen cleaned..

Oh taking a small break here..lol