Sign in to follow this  
Rapture333

"5 Day Bank Holiday" To Prepare For Collapse Of Euro

http://www.infowars.com/5-day-bank-holiday-to-prepare-for-collapse-of-euro/

A bank holiday is when banks are officially closed and this is observed as a public holiday. This means banks can't make loans and collect savings, but most importantly people can't withdraw their money! Bank runs back in the 1930's collapsed many major banks, if the Eurozone is on the brink of collapse could this send shock waves through the global economy? Could this trigger the collapse of the dollar bill? Is it time to invest in precious medals or convert your currency to a more stable one?

Watch the Eurozone closely, because it will have an impact us on the near future

THis is something i've been researching for my own financial resources. And 'metals' is near the top of the list. No so much buying foriegn currency, but in terms of Canadian Silver Dollars, Australian Silver, etc. ... yes. Silver is still Silver. I'd personally shy away from actual currencies just because you don't know for sure what currencies are doing... reguardless of the country its from. Also near the top of my list is Commodities, or communications and Alt. ENergy ETF.

Silver is at 28,spot market...I have watched for over a year and IF it goes south(under18 dollars)we are in trouble/if it goes north of 45 we are in trouble..so far stable..

Under 18 means that thoes who have it have enough,and dont want to loose the value they bought it at.

over 45 and its a run on the banks and everyone WANTS something out of the cash they have before its worthless.

JMO.