Sign in to follow this  
Dangerwolfe

Game on!

OOOOO..Im going to be NICE and NOT let my Irish up.

After seeing the video I hope people see what is realy going on.Its a take over of extream Ideas,There Idea is if your not one of US than your going to Hell and not worth anything!!

Did you notice how quick that she was surounded by MEN?4 to one gives them better odds!!

So we better get used to seeing this here because its coming!!!JMO..

D.W..Thanks..I trained with the French military in the early 70s,Engrs.They partyed hard with us a couple of times after a hard day(traded cigs for a couple bottles of wine)! The enlisted were good guys,there officers would not eat with our Officers .LMAO....

That caused a problem!!But when the Canadans showed up they settled down a bit..Than the Germans showed up and it got tence again.LMAO..

A couple of us got some "unauthorized" partying going and you would never have noticed the difference between any of us!!When you mix MOLSUN,Dark beer,French wine and Jack Daniels,things get silly..

Sorry just re living a good moument...

Personally, I'm largely informed by what I saw in National Lampoon's European Vacation, which is from the mid-1980s. ;)

Yes, and disappointing. I wondered why she got caught up in the clothing/hellfire thing - which is personally insulting but ultimately meaningless if you don't share their beliefs - instead of asking if their original intent was to come to the UK and break laws, given that there's no way they immigrated thinking the UK was a Muslim nation under Muslim law. Why not invite them to return to a country where they have laws they can believe in, if that's their be-all, end-all? <sigh> Extremists are so hard to talk to.

When I first met my French wife we watched an old re-run of National Lampoon's European Vacation. She just didn't get the humor, especially about the rude treatment in France.....but laughed like crazy when the Griswalds got stuck in the traffic circle around the l'Arc de Triomphe ;) I can also attest that French rudeness is way over-played and my wife was not always treated kindly in the US.....sometimes quite the opposite.

In any case, the people you see in the video are simply invaders.....immigrating to someone else's land is a privilege, not a right and should come with stringent requirements and responsibilities.

Moreover, the numbers should as be small enough not to adversely impact the indigenous populations. France is already 10% muslim officially and probably much higher un-officially, happened in just the last 30 years.

Wolfe

OOOOO..Im going to be NICE and NOT let my Irish up.

After seeing the video I hope people see what is realy going on.Its a take over of extream Ideas,There Idea is if your not one of US than your going to Hell and not worth anything!!

Did you notice how quick that she was surounded by MEN?4 to one gives them better odds!!

So we better get used to seeing this here because its coming!!!JMO..

D.W..Thanks..I trained with the French military in the early 70s,Engrs.They partyed hard with us a couple of times after a hard day(traded cigs for a couple bottles of wine)! The enlisted were good guys,there officers would not eat with our Officers .LMAO....

That caused a problem!!But when the Canadans showed up they settled down a bit..Than the Germans showed up and it got tence again.LMAO..

A couple of us got some "unauthorized" partying going and you would never have noticed the difference between any of us!!When you mix MOLSUN,Dark beer,French wine and Jack Daniels,things get silly..

Sorry just re living a good moument...

Hi Matt, this video and subject actually belongs as a subset of the Crisis in Europe thread. Over the last 30 years West Europe has experienced an invasion of epic proportions not seen since the Muslims rolled through Spain and the Balkans in the 8th Century.

Fueled by a hunger for cheap labor and votes all the European governments encouraged huge amounts of immigration without a mandate from of the people (same with European Integration by the way) and the problem is the same in every country over here. In addition, the same policies continue to this day.....It's the big elephant in the room that no one in the government want to talk about....

Of note, one of the primary reasons we moved from Paris was to live among the French again, and not subject our children to a dangerous multicultural environment. For example, the 26 year old café owner two blocks away from us was taken out in the forest and stabbed by one of these folks....he left a wife and a two-year old behind......We had gang activity, drugs, and a growing portion of non-French moving into our neighborhood every year. Riding the bus to the train station I had a preview of who my kids would go to school with....rap music, hoodies, etc.... I

t's just unbelievable to experience this kind of stuff in such a postcard perfect beautiful place surrounded by lovely medieval villages, castles, forest full of wild chestnuts and berries, steams and brooks.....so disrespectful and such an outrage to see a WWI/II monument, cathedral or castle defaced with spray paint or vandalized....

So, to stay on topic huge parallel cultures within indigenous populations lead to total chaos in SHTFs and eventually civil wars like happened in Bosnia when the Albanians immigrants out-populated the indigenous Serbs.

In summary, I think you all get it, no need to rant on. Massive unchecked immigration is a huge problem in Europe driven by extremely poor government policies with innocent people of every flavor, both the indigenous and immigrants caught in the crossfire.

Nuff said on that subject....

That is really odd the French officers would not eat with your officers.....obviously, somebody in their leadership had a bug up their a$$, a bad apple. The French are different culturally, have a natural siege mentality and suspicious of outsiders given their history of being invaded but rarely out-right rude. My father-in law drove me one day to a cemetery in Paris with load of GIs from WWII buried there.....and personally THANKED me for our help! He was born in 44.

French generally admire Americans and enjoy our culture, especially the our "self-reliant" attitude which is exactly what brings people to this site. Many French also love cowboy movies and even hillbilly music....dad loves it when I play Loretta Lyn, Buck Owen, etc. Even though he doesn't understand a word of it, he gets the concept.

Take care,

Wolfe

Edited by Dangerwolfe

D.W.

You are in a great area,woods,sea,farmland!!The french counrty has survived many EVENTS and its in there nature Also to survive.JMO

Please consider that the coast and the woods are the best for catches..The woods wont be populated by those coming out of the citys,they wont know what to do "off the roads"..The sea offers a great excape and the advantage of "Trade" with passing small boaters looking for a way to excape from trouble.

Of course there is the advantage of SAIL!!

Im applying my own "WANTs" here because there are areas on the coast of North and South Carolina that offer the same as I mentioned!

If and when I have the money and I leave these mountains,Thats were Im headed!!!

JMO..and good luck.

Matt, I have a home that's 5 miles from the NC coast and ICW and a smal river 2 blocks from my house that will take you there. I can provide you a base from which to get started when you make the move. :) One of these days we'll have to meet up. I drive through your neck of the woods 3-4 times a year on my way down to the coast. If SHTF over the next 3 years, I'm not sure if I'll be in KY or NC when it occurs. After that my wife can retire so we'll be in Carolina for sure. I'll be "looking for" some like-minded folks in the meantime

Mike E ...Thanks Much!!!

I did some work(Installed cabinets ) at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in 1995,I fell in Love with the area than!!

You will see me coming if and when Im able to get to the coast,I promice!!

I wont be empty handed!!!:o

DW..for the inlaws..

http://youtu.be/braQeLkJUvE

Edited by 101matt

BY Air..

Distance from Paris to Raleigh is:

4040 Miles

( 6501.7 Kilometers / 3508.3 Nautical Miles )

Approximate flight duration time from Paris to Raleigh is 8 hrs, 23 mins..

LMAO..

Hi Oregonchick,

The french have regular strikes and street protests usually when the government tries to take something from them, etc. It's not a big deal, more of an inconvenience and just the people exercising their right to Freedom of Speech and Assembly.

Now, the really violent stuff and car burning is a more recent phenomenon committed by disgruntled immigrant urban youth, or the children of immigrants living in the major cities, not the indigenous French. Americans who've never been to Europe tend to have a very dated images of the Europe that existed not long after WWII:

Paris 1962:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBI2kc_x-I

Luton England today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo

Crazy isn't it?

Wolfe

Makes we wish it was 1962 again.....

This is what the muslims do, its how they take over a country, a little at a time and they try to come off as the offended party its pretty damn scary and that woman who did the video took her life in her hands.

Makes we wish it was 1962 again.....

This is what the muslims do, its how they take over a country, a little at a time and they try to come off as the offended party its pretty damn scary and that woman who did the video took her life in her hands.

Hi B&G, I guess you get the picture....these folks are not coming for the tea and crumpets...

Wolfe

DW and B&G, I agree 200%. I'm not sure what the number of "moderate" muslims are, I'd have to check with amnesty international or the red cross to see what their numbers are of the number that were MADE moderates by American and coalition troops. There are NO moderate muslims born or raised, only made by some good steel/lead/copper combinations. They aren't even human IMO, just bipedal predators.