Sign in to follow this  
Capt Bart

Flash!

hey had an Idea

We start flowing bath salts into Russia they will have to deal with the zombie horde and be too busy to play in the sand we can mix it with all the confiscated drugs here where the hell is the CIA's black bag bunch, I think they are MIA they are so tied up with rules they have become ineffective

Weather Warning in the South..

Ok so Im getting the effect here in southern WV..

Its SLEETING>WINDS ARE 35 miles and hour..

I hope the rest of you in the storms are ok ..Be carefull ..Be READY..................

Careful Matt! It hit here around 8pm last night and we had tornadoes popping up everywhere. Hit a hospital downtown pretty hard, still on generator from what I heard. No injuries or deaths so far, thank God!

Careful Matt! It hit here around 8pm last night and we had tornadoes popping up everywhere. Hit a hospital downtown pretty hard, still on generator from what I heard. No injuries or deaths so far, thank God!

Yes Thanking God now..

Its is very windy...salt trucks are out for both WV. And VA.. getting a head start...roads are clear but OLD trees have been coming down..

saw two down on my last run for "Stuff"..just in case.

only 84 whew that makes me feel so much better and that intel is good why?

and it is not always the obvious that is the problem.

as far as gas well just because it has a skull and cross bones on it does not mean it is the only stuff

that can get the job done there are plenty of things that work in the same fashion the things I know

keep me awake at night for about 2 minutes if it happens it happens I am not in control

but I can assure you of one thing when it does happen just like the recent shootings

those in charge will say how could we know we will investigate so it will never happen again

and put TSA guards all over it like icing on a cake and it will happen again until we have

a guard watching a guard watching a policeman and it will still happen again.

because we never fix the problem only patch it.

17:08

snow till 1am friday..

we have a good 8inch so far...moved propane heater to living room..put turkey stew on and rice is cooking...

waiting for snow plow to go past home before doing driveway...

oooooo no body is moving around.. :rolleyes:

17:08

snow till 1am friday..

we have a good 8inch so far...moved propane heater to living room..put turkey stew on and rice is cooking...

waiting for snow plow to go past home before doing driveway...

oooooo no body is moving around.. :rolleyes:

I actually envy you Matt, I love those kind of snows, the world shuts down, and everything is white and pure, as long as your prepped ( which I figure you are) than you just sit back and wait it out. I also love to watch the sheeple freak out and run to the store buying all the bread, eggs and milk.

First and foremost...IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT SUPPORTS YOU AND YOUR CONSERNS,YOU NEED TO ADJUST AND GET ONE..JMO

Recent events ..snow..12 to 14 inch.. went to clean off driveway..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1802[/ATTACH]

with a help..we can do anything!!I was the third on the list...

Im very proud to have my brother in arms as a next door neighbor..

WHEN WILL WE LEARN...Dont trust anyone..

http://www.debka.com/article/22687/France-in-Mali-fights-the-unfinished-Libyan-War

OH Wait ....how much money was spent to train the " Islamists"....and now the FRENCH are fighting them ??That would piss me off!!

Oh Wait.. Islamists are a peacefull people...Now that should get me on a Larger List...

WHEN WILL WE LEARN...Dont trust anyone..

http://www.debka.com/article/22687/France-in-Mali-fights-the-unfinished-Libyan-War

OH Wait ....how much money was spent to train the " Islamists"....and now the FRENCH are fighting them ??That would piss me off!!

Oh Wait.. Islamists are a peacefull people...Now that should get me on a Larger List...

yea I think it's called the governments new sh*t list look at me, look at me, I'm first LOL

300 tons of gold being moved back to GERMANY...

Oh my somebody is going to miss it in NY...What are the feds going to do.they Cant say NO...Does this mean that NY is no longer SAFE???

does Germany KNOW something WE DONT???

Are the bills pilling up in Europe????????

No longer afraid of the USSR taking it????

Basing thier money on Gold again???

300 tons of gold being moved back to GERMANY...

Oh my somebody is going to miss it in NY...What are the feds going to do.they Cant say NO...Does this mean that NY is no longer SAFE???

does Germany KNOW something WE DONT???

Are the bills pilling up in Europe????????

No longer afraid of the USSR taking it????

Basing thier money on Gold again???

There is a reason, why the germans have never destroyed their old currency (marks), supposedly still have it stashed somewhere in the safe. In my opinion EU doesn't have a future.

I went to the bank this week to turn in various foreign currencys I had left from my traveling days...

The bank took the Euros

The bank took the Deutch Marks

They did not take some Bulgarian, Mexican and I didn't even try to turn in the Spainish currency I had.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm..."

I went to the bank this week to turn in various foreign currencys I had left from my traveling days...

The bank took the Euros

The bank took the Deutch Marks

They did not take some Bulgarian, Mexican and I didn't even try to turn in the Spainish currency I had.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm..."

as long as they're still taking the dollar bill i'm good:rolleyes: