Sign in to follow this  
Capt Bart

Flash!

Its all just been making a circle clockwise around the Pacific for the last few years, starting in Chili/Peru/Argentina. Im no geologist or nothin. But just following the numbers, the timing and clockwise path of the earthquakes. Seems obvious Cali is lookin at a 7+ in about a year, maybe less. just a thought

If I was in the North West I'd be nervous about the Cascadia fault. This big a shift North of the plate has got to put stress on that fault. The Cascadia has been quite way too long and when it unzips, it is going to be BAD!

BE READY!

If you live on the Northeast coast or even as far inland as Ohio, you are about to get hit HARD by a hurricane, snow storm worse than even the "perfect storm" of 1991(2?). This is going to be bad, power outages for a week or more and freezing temperatures. Along the coast 10 to 12 foot tides followed by snow and freezing weather. Excoastie, I know you're up there. Anyone else as well, take care and be ready to survive off the grid, in winter, after a massive hurricane/snow storm event.

This is one of those black swan things. Everyone know such a thing was possible. We saw it in the perfect storm but most of it was off shore. This one will hit home!

Be careful guys and let us know how you make out, please.

In the last 48 hrs it definitely looks like the Pacific is ready to unleash some fury, several 4+ tremors and a few yesterday over 7.

The NE will definitely be hurting if this storm hits like they forecast. Prayers be with you.

Called my mother in Western KY. All is fine, no apparnet dmg tro anything. Alot more rattled nerves than anything else. THe New Madrid has been very quiet for nearly 150years or more... than 3 quakes in the same day. Alot of people are worried.

I found out today that we had a minor quake INSIDE Mobile Bay on Friday night. I believe it was around 2.5 or thereabouts. I'm only about 10 miles away but must of slept through it. The folks down on Dauphin Island got a bit of a rattle and some called 911 to report it..

Just thinking back, I did notice that the transformer in my neighbors front yard had been moved almost a foot from where it was sitting. I suspected my 16 year had trouble backing out of the driveway but she said no..... emphatically...I may have offended her by asking, but she's 16 and I'm the dumbest human she ever met right now.. She'll get over it.

Debka today..

As night fell, the IDF waited to see how the Palestinians reacted to the wide-ranging Israel air strikes up and down the Gaza Strip which first killed the Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari Wednesday

http://www.debka.com/article/22526/IDF-on-alert-for-Palestinian-reaction-after-destroying-some-missile-sites-Morsi-to-release-statement

The president is also haveing a little talk with the Nation today..

Many things are happening TODAY and the market is moving down again!90 points so far..13:00hours

Matt, I think Israel is going to end up fighting the entire muslim world again. The ones who would have kept their countries out have been deposed and al qeada has upped the ante to take over syria as well. Assad may think that if he gets a war started with Israel, it will pull the rebels/terrorists away from him and give them a common enemy.

Glad Israel smoked that POS tho, just wish they'd get a few thousand more.

Matt, I think Israel is going to end up fighting the entire muslim world again. The ones who would have kept their countries out have been deposed and al qeada has upped the ante to take over syria as well. Assad may think that if he gets a war started with Israel, it will pull the rebels/terrorists away from him and give them a common enemy.

Glad Israel smoked that POS tho, just wish they'd get a few thousand more.

I'm feelin sorry for Turkey. You KNOW they would have done all they could to stay Neutral and not involved. But got pulled into it. Turkey govt says they have no more room for refugees but they just keep comin anyway. ANd you gotta also KNOW that elements of Al-Qeada are crossing into Turkey as 'refugees'.

Isreal can hold thier own for sure and Turkey too. Too many more bad shots from Syria and either one will have reason to move into Syria and put a stop to it. But lets all pray that never happens.

I know Navy. Turkey has some decent shots with rockets and mortars. You knew in the litterbox if they started hitting accurately with rockets or mortars, they had Turks firing them and if snipers were any good, they had chechens in the area.